PDA

View Full Version : Poll on Yahoogroup

Mad Kestrel
04-29-2003, 11:28 AM
Hi folks,

The nominations are in and the poll is posted. Please go over and vote for your favorite new slogan. Poll closes May 4th.

Mad Kestrel
05-06-2003, 01:22 PM
And the winner is....

Usquequaque Lentesco (always flexible) !!!!!!!!!

So now, everybody get busy loosening up those joints - we might be called upon to prove our flexibility at any given moment!!!

:wink:

lauradake
05-06-2003, 05:19 PM
And the winner is....

So now, everybody get busy loosening up those joints - we might be called upon to prove our flexibility at any given moment!!!

WOOT! Wow, my Aikido is actually going to come in handy in Wenchly activities. ;)

Tempest_Gypsy
05-07-2003, 01:13 PM
And the winner is....

Already did that!!! At the end of the year theatre banquet, we had some technical difficulites and one of the actors was trying to stall for time by turning cartwheels. He was BAD. So, I ran out, gave him a kiss then flung into a high round-off landing in the splits and ran off again. In leather pants.
Don't think anyone's ever been quite so startled to see a techie doing anyhting on stage before as my entire department was!

Love the new motto! Now if I could only pronounce it!!!

Cassandra
05-07-2003, 04:12 PM

Love the new motto! Now if I could only pronounce it!!!

Maybe the first body part that has to be flexible is your tongue trying to pronounce it!

I studied Latin for two years in school and I am *still* having trouble with this one.

Usquequaque, usquequaque, usquequaque . . .