PDA

View Full Version : LOST.......NEW EPISODES START THIS WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!

Tink
04-28-2005, 08:14 PM
So my guess was right.....they waited for May sweeps to run new episodes. There will be four NEW ones in a row before the season ends!!!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOO PSYCHED!!!!!!!!! :bananada:

FYI....if they kill off Locke, the show is doomed. He cannot be dead from the gun shot he gets in the preview. He is just too integral and interesting to get rid of. I hope they don't leave it as a season cliff-hanger. I won't be able to wait all summer to know what happens. :shock:

Lady Laurel
04-28-2005, 08:36 PM
I don't think it will kill Locke. Remember a couple of episodes ago he cut his leg and did not feel any pain. I think the island is giving him some kind of super powers. I hated the killed off Boone. He was one of my favorites. I wanted them to get rid to the syster instead.

I am so adicted to this show. :lol:

PamJB_66
04-29-2005, 10:05 AM
There will be four NEW ones in a row before the season ends!!!!!

Well finally!!! I've been getting very annoyed at all the repeats!! The clip show was pretty redundant too. Can't wait until the new shows start!!!

I can't imagine them killing off Locke either. It would be a big mistake I think. They're on an island so you can't just pop new people in too easily if you kill people off! I read somewhere that they were going to have some major cliff hanger on the last show. Sigh.. Not sure why they have to do that. So maybe they'll have Locke getting shot only to find out next year that he isn't going to die or wasn't really shot. So anyway.. May should be fun!

Nevada
04-29-2005, 05:55 PM
WooHooo!! That means the answering machine gets all my calls while it is one..must warn my family and friends...As long as they leave Hurley alone its cool...

Saerlaith
04-29-2005, 09:56 PM
I love Hurley, too!

I work at a boarding school and have duty on Wednesdays. I have converted a few of the girls into fans who come down and watch with me in the Lobby!

AngelGypsy
04-30-2005, 01:53 AM
Well finally!!! I've been getting very annoyed at all the repeats!! The clip show was pretty redundant too. Can't wait until the new shows start!!!

Hey! Don't knock that recap show! It helped a latecomer like me feel like I at least was caught up on the sequence of events on the island, although it didnt really cover anything from the flashbacks or backgrounds of the core characters. At least I was a little more informed. Since I didn't start watching til halfway through the season, and what reruns I saw were all out of order, some things had been a little confusing, especially in the beginning. Now they make more sense.

CAN"T WAIT!

Oh! And I seriously doubt they even shoot Locke at all. If you watch the promo, the way the clips are put together suggest that Sayid shoots him but Locke is wearing two different outfits in the sequence, so its probably nothing at all like how it looks. I don't think anyone gets shot. But it will definitely be interesting to see what happens.

Morrigan Lynnea
04-30-2005, 03:44 PM
YEA!!!! Looking forward to my LOST fix. Looking forward to seeing more of Dominic Monaghan. :D

PamJB_66
05-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Hey! Don't knock that recap show! It helped a latecomer like me feel like I at least was caught up on the sequence of events on the island, although it didnt really cover anything from the flashbacks or backgrounds of the core characters. At least I was a little more informed. Since I didn't start watching til halfway through the season, and what reruns I saw were all out of order, some things had been a little confusing, especially in the beginning. Now they make more sense.

Well I'm glad that somebody dug the recap show! It was ok. Just nothing new. I'm still annoyed at how many reruns that have had. Ah well... They'll be making up for it this month!! Can't wait until Wednesday!!

Nevada
05-05-2005, 11:45 AM
very cool....loved how they kept the baby peaceful :lol:

Lady Laurel
05-05-2005, 12:09 PM
Jack looks so terrible. I hope they are not going to make him sick now. Maybe its because he gave so much blood to Boone. Siede's story was a very sad one. I am just glad they did not kill Locke off. Next week they are going to show the hatch that Locke and Boone found. This should be interesting.
But am I wronge did Boone get a transmission out before the plane fell on him in the other episone?

Tink
05-13-2005, 05:58 PM
Ok, so I wasn't at all thrilled with the first new episode run two weeks ago, but I was quite pleased with this past one. The back story on Kate was awesome. The confrontation over the poisoning between Kate and Sawyer so everyone knows now that she was under arrest and on her way to jail. Jack finding out about the hatch and agreeing with Locke that they should open it. The creepy foreshadowing of Walt telling Michael they had to leave the island.

And OMG!!!! the preview for next week when Danielle shows up and it seems all hell breaks loose. I cannot wait!!!!!!!! :bananada:

Oh and has anyone been reading the "diary" entries on the LOST website? Pretty neat.

Nevada
05-17-2005, 05:12 PM
there is a Lost convention in June in CA....Hurley, Claire, Danielle and several others will be there

Apropos
06-09-2005, 05:42 PM
Is anyone watching the repeats??? I did the TIVO thing for the first one, OMG, when the engine blows up behind Jack...guess what flies over it just before it blows up???? Go ahead, guess...those black shadows that appeared in the last episode!!!! Never paid any attention to anything the first time around cuz I was watching them talk.

Tink
06-20-2005, 11:49 PM
Is anyone watching the repeats??? I did the TIVO thing for the first one, OMG, when the engine blows up behind Jack...guess what flies over it just before it blows up???? Go ahead, guess...those black shadows that appeared in the last episode!!!! Never paid any attention to anything the first time around cuz I was watching them talk.

The same engine that blew up because it was still going and sucked the guy into it causing it to cease and explode? You mean there was a black shadow there when it happened? Now I wish I had a way to see it again to watch for it.

Apropos
06-24-2005, 09:40 PM
YUPE!!!! It swoops over the engine and then over Jack's head as the engine explodes. Plus, Jack and Claire and Danielle have all the same scratches on their left cheek through the season. We figure this...Jack was found away from the wreckage. Now by the time he woke up, Kate had time to change her outfit. Which means he was out for a very long time. We think he will eventually be connected to the "Others". Oh and Saed always refers to the rescuers he thinks are coming as "the Others" too. Record them if you can and see how many times the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 and 42 appear in the background. Go to oceanicairlines.com and play. If you play enough you get the trailer for next season..."They are not the surviors they thought they were". (my kid is a Lost Geek. Here's another fun place to get info... livejournal.com/users/lost_tv/

Tink
07-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Ok, well that Oceanic website, says server not found.

That is a very interesting twist to the plot though....that maybe some of the folks on the plane are affiliated somehow to the others. Hmmm....I cannot wait for season 2!!!

And as soon as i have direct TV, in about a month or so....I will be sure to playback scenes to look for the numbers and such.