PDA

View Full Version : Almost done school for the semester

Blue Pixie
05-04-2005, 10:58 AM
I must do the happy dance of join. I have only two finals left and I get to go home tomorrow! :bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm so happy, I haven't been able to come on due to school work, :faint: :bsod: and computer problems. But I'm hopefully back. I just can't wait to see joe- haven't seen him in a month, and I can't wait to get out of my room because I don't think I can stand some of my roommates habits much longer. :flamed: :stunned: :augh: Just one more day then I'm home free- free as a bird!! :bananada: :cheer: :haloslip: :meow: :grouphug: :singdanc:

Galleywench
06-02-2005, 02:15 PM
methinks the blue pixie is happy to be going home....she has brought her very own cheering section!!!

Enjoy your summer!

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-02-2005, 08:00 PM
YAY!! Good for you m'dear and good luck with those remaining finals!

Send Average Joe my best when next you see him!

Cupcake149
06-02-2005, 09:29 PM
WooHoo!!!! Say bye to BU for me too!!! Been there, done that. Will you & Joe be at Fling later this month?

Luscious
06-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Ack! Fling's almost here! Wait, that means it's June! But it was just May, I swear it was... :hmm: