PDA

View Full Version : Din-Din on April 14th

Deena
05-07-2005, 10:05 AM
April 14th is a go!!!!

Need to know who is all coming. (got to make sure we got enough grub :lol: )

What time does everyone want to meet?
We figure we will meet at the Mc Donalds at the intersection of Hwy 31W and Hwy 313 and then caravan to our house.

For those who want to come directly to our house I can E-Mail directions, just let me know.

Hopefully we will have a decent turn-out, want to meet more of my sisters!! (Demitrius just wants to meet more wenches :singdanc:)

Also, are we going to do a bitch and stictch, and a renn-faire scheduling that day?
I could use some help with more garb. (including kids size)

AllieSutherland
05-07-2005, 05:00 PM
May 14th, right? :) I'm behind on my dates usually, but I just wanted to make sure you meant May! :)

I will be there, and I'm fine with any time. There's a possibility that there may be a neighbor/friend/Wench accompanying me (Gina) if the contractors don't show up to her house to do some work. So there is a possibility of another Wench!

I'm up for sewing, helping, bitching... anything! -- too!

AllieSutherland
05-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Oh yeah...

Does anyone have (preferably) acid wash blue jeans -- you know, the ones like they used to have in the 80's/90's that had white splotches of "bleach" on them in some places? If not, does anyone have some old denim jeans -- they must be blue, but various shades are fine.

Any size is also fine. They're going to be sacrificed. :twisted:

Katerinka Kotenoka
05-08-2005, 01:41 AM
Denna, I'm gonna eat with ya! What would you like me to bring? Desserts are my schtick.

Um.. no acid washed/crazy jeans Allie. Are you thinking Redneck Rennie by any chance?

AllieSutherland
05-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Um.. no acid washed/crazy jeans Allie. Are you thinking Redneck Rennie by any chance?

My lips are sealed, love, but I will say that I am going to do my damndest to "make the South rise again!"

*cue "Free Bird" horn*

:rotfl:

Katerinka Kotenoka
05-08-2005, 11:44 PM
:shock: You naughty girl! :lol:

Deena
05-09-2005, 08:27 AM
Yes I meant May 14th :oops:

A dessert would be outstanding, Katerinka. I didn't have any planned at all.

Allie, I have no jeans but I can keep an eye out at the thrift store.

Does anybody have a pattern for kids size garb?
I can find the kids halloween patterns but they don't look right.

Eric McTavish
05-09-2005, 09:59 AM
***Sigh***

Homemage GERMAN FOOD!!!!! Life is good!!! Tink and I will be there as well, we have to we're bringing Katerinka! :D

Looking forward to it!!!

Demitrius
05-09-2005, 10:12 AM
I will be there, and I'm fine with any time. There's a possibility that there may be a neighbor/friend/Wench accompanying me (Gina) if the contractors don't show up to her house to do some work. So there is a possibility of another Wench!

More wenches the better :wink:

Allie - did you want directions to the house or meet at Mc D's?

Does anyone have a time in mind. I believe we have a soccer game in the morning. Other than that we are pretty much free that day.
So far the count is Eric, Tink, Katerinka, Allie and possibly Gina.

Anyone else? Come on down - I don't bite, unless you ask me nicely.

Katerinka Kotenoka
05-09-2005, 11:59 PM
I don't know if Holly knows about the dinner. She rarely checks the boards. I just got an email from her. She's been down in Florida because her Grandfather died. :( I already sent a reply asking if she's coming this weekend. I just realized that I she doesn't check the boards! Yes, I'm forgetfull.

Lucy
05-10-2005, 09:45 AM
I can't be there :( but honestly....do you all REALLY wanna meet up at McD's??? :rotfl:

Katerinka Kotenoka
05-10-2005, 02:14 PM
I can't be there :( but honestly....do you all REALLY wanna meet up at McD's??? :rotfl:
I hope that the prisons don't have late afternoon/early evening visiting hours!

AllieSutherland
05-11-2005, 01:05 AM
Deena: Perhaps meeting at McD's may be best/easiest. One thing that my pose a problem in your neighborhood is parking my Rennie Bus. Do you have ample driveway room or street parking? (about 4-5 ft. longer than a big SUV, same size as most church buses). If not, I may need someone to transport me from McD's (where I could leave the bus if necessary) to your place.

No kids garb patterns, unfortunately, but what do you have in mind?

Could you use someone bringing a side dish, desserts, soft drinks, paper plates? Let me know what you could use most and I'll bring it!

Also, what time are we to come?

AllieSutherland
05-11-2005, 01:07 AM
I hope that the prisons don't have late afternoon/early evening visiting hours!

My love, did Eric inform you of my plan for us to be employed as "jail bait" in the future? :twisted:

AllieSutherland
05-11-2005, 01:11 AM
Also, we need to plan a side trip if possible to a JoAnn Fabric, Hell-Mart (if they have a fabric department in one nearby) or similar crafty-type stores.

Not everyone would have to go, but a couple of us should go to see if we can find teal ribbons for our local colors to wear on our pins (I've got lavender, grey, and we were going to add teal as well). I also need to look for a component needed in our secret GARF mission.

Any takers?

Demitrius
05-11-2005, 11:30 AM
Perhaps meeting at McD's may be best/easiest. One thing that my pose a problem in your neighborhood is parking my Rennie Bus. Do you have ample driveway room or street parking? (about 4-5 ft. longer than a big SUV, same size as most church buses). If not, I may need someone to transport me from McD's (where I could leave the bus if necessary) to your place.

I realize I'm not Deena, but since we claim each other I feel qualified to answer part of the question. :lol:
We have PLENTY of room to park. We thinking about no earlier than 2PM. But since you have the longest drive, you tell us what time is comfortable for you.

My love, did Eric inform you of my plan for us to be employed as "jail bait" in the future?

Why does "Eric" and "jailbait" in the same sentence seem wrong, yet so right, on many levels? :P

Katerinka Kotenoka
05-11-2005, 01:54 PM
Oh Allie, I love you. You said one of my favorite stores -craft. The other is -grocery.

As for jailbait, I think she was talking about the Convention. We're gonna tease the prisoners!

Tinkerwench
05-12-2005, 01:27 PM
None of the fabric stores locally have teal ribbon Allie. We may be able to make a trip up to Baer's in Louisville - Garb WHore Mecca!

I've been on the prowl for that ribbon and no luck so far. THere is a craft store in CLarksville In I've been wanting to go back to and we may be up there tomorrow night so I'll see if we can't check it out.

AllieSutherland
05-13-2005, 12:21 PM
Sounds good! We can always pillage if we can't find. ;)

Can someone e-mail me directions to my e-mail? [email protected]
I *should* be able to find the house, but I can call from my cell phone if I have any problems finding it.

XOXOX! Can't wait! And should I bring anything?

AllieSutherland
05-15-2005, 03:00 AM
Back home safely!!!

THANK YOU, Deena and Demetrius, for hosting us for such a wonderful time!!!

More highlights and thank yous/love tomorrow, but I'm having a sudden Pooka-like sleepy attack!!!

Off to dreaming about Kindereggs and chilled vodka!!!

Love, Lori :)

Lucy
05-20-2005, 12:01 AM
I'm so glad you all had a great time! I wish I could have been there!