PDA

View Full Version : Webiste content

emalia
12-17-2002, 11:09 AM
Ok.. SO it looks like I might actually get off my collective A$$ and get a new personal webpage up and running through homestead, I already have the account.

my question to you all is this..
What do you like to see as content in a personal Website? what do you find interesting?

An just cause it is sooooo feckin cool, I have to insert... THE BANANA!!
:bananada:

Belladonna
12-17-2002, 12:18 PM
Well you know what mine looks like....people seem to like it.

But I keep forgetting to update it so there is that...

That damned banana... :lol:

I still like this one best I think though...

:lumpy:

Tink
12-17-2002, 01:15 PM
I think a personal website should have whatever you want on it.

If it's just a for fun site....I think key things for it should be info on you, some pics, etc so folks know who the person is who owns the site. However, don't be putting personal info like address, etc on it. No need to have crazy people see your pic and show up at your door.....

If I ever get my site up, it will have sections on ren faire, pictures, links to friends sites, and whatever else interests me.

emalia
12-18-2002, 08:58 AM
I am just sooo non-motivated for a huge site, but I really don't know what to say on one.. My Old website, which I haven't updated in years is still out there.. http://www.nova.edu/~kitchen You would think that they would notice that it hasn't been updated in, oh I dunno, 3 years??

OMG..... HOW CUTE IS THIS!!! ----> :weezows:

I swear that I will keep finding new stuff every day.. Either that or Snipe will just keep adding a cute one here and there to see how long it takes me to find it.

:powpow: Just wanted to see what it does.. an this one too :bang: and :haloslip:

webmistress
12-18-2002, 09:33 PM
Well yeah - yu can blame me on that one. :) I added it post-launch :D

cyd
12-19-2002, 05:36 PM
You... otter. ;)

Cyd