PDA

View Full Version : My first faire trip was on saturday 5/7

AshleyTheWench
05-09-2005, 03:43 AM
I had a GREAT time! I LOVE Sound and Fury and the Poxy Boggards. The joust was great, our knight was Patrick I 'married' him lol. I had a great time, I am just bummed out that I didnt get to meet up with any of you guys =(

jgirl
05-10-2005, 02:22 AM
I *love* S&F! Can't wait for Northern.

AshleyTheWench
05-10-2005, 02:42 AM
I am in love with Shelby. I am actually watching canned hamlet at the moment

Lis Elfwench
05-10-2005, 01:37 PM
The joust was great, our knight was Patrick I 'married' him lol. =(

Congrats! I've heard of these 'marriages' before, but have never been positive what they are! Can you describe yours? :lol: Details, please!

AshleyTheWench
05-11-2005, 08:12 PM
LOL I screamed out 'PATRICK MARRY ME I LOVE YOU' and he was playing a drunken knight and he was all 'I accept your proposal...all 3 of yours. I see stars' so then I was his wife and then after the joust I went up to pet his horse and he was all 'its my wife' and it was just FUNNY. I freaking LOVED that guy. And his squire was hot to. He was like hte equvilent of the green knight at medieval times

MoonWench
05-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Hey I'm sorry I missed you! I am always at the fair. If you want to look me up I will be in the Kid's Kingdom.

I have to agree with you about Shelby. But trust me you don't want to see him early Sat. morning. Actually you don't want to see any of the guys from Sound and Fury first thing in the morning! :snicker:

But I digress. It's good to hear you had such a great time. BTW Congrads on you marriage.

AshleyTheWench
05-12-2005, 01:38 AM
Hey I'm sorry I missed you! I am always at the fair. If you want to look me up I will be in the Kid's Kingdom.

I have to agree with you about Shelby. But trust me you don't want to see him early Sat. morning. Actually you don't want to see any of the guys from Sound and Fury first thing in the morning! :snicker:

But I digress. It's good to hear you had such a great time. BTW Congrads on you marriage.

LOL Why not? I want ot see them early sat morning!

Sadly I wont be going to the faire anymore this year. It just bled me dry and I didnt buy anything but freaking food! Oh ad dont get me started on the parking lot at the end of the day it took is 40 minutes to get OUT of it.

Isnt there a Long Beach Faire in the summer?

Mistress Morigianna
05-13-2005, 11:18 PM
next time you see Sound & fury
Say- BOOM! Don't forget your luggage!!

hahahahah- I hope everyone is till giving them heck for the bomb scare in the middle of the night at san diego.....

AshleyTheWench
05-14-2005, 02:48 AM
next time you see Sound & fury
Say- BOOM! Don't forget your luggage!!

hahahahah- I hope everyone is till giving them heck for the bomb scare in the middle of the night at san diego.....

wait what happened with that? Tell me!

Mistress Morigianna
05-24-2005, 07:33 PM
imagine settleing down in your booth at night to um "sleep" ya thats it "sleep" :star:
and have people pounding on the booth and yelling we have to evacuate- there is a bomb.

get all the people up in the booth, grab the cash box and other items find your shoes and glasses etc. get eveyone out with a blanket or cape in case we are gone long time. etc.
they shove everyone to the far side of faire where everyone is wishing for a keg/bed/cigerette or clothes depending on the group. Then the investigate the "bomb".

seems sound and fury had a gig outside of faire and left suitcase on the sidewalk outside of the faire site. since there had been a bomb on a bridge recently in san diego they got worried about the suitcase (they din't know whos it was until they opened it)

so they evacuated the fiare till they got the dogs and such. it was found to be a sound and fury luggage. so the rest of the weekend they found luggage on theier stage and kept getting BOOM yelled at them.

funny NOW

AshleyTheWench
05-26-2005, 03:38 AM
lol thats kind of funny. I didnt know there were faires where you sleep their though. Eww :nt one for roughing it:

I am sure it was an accident though and sound and fury didnt MEAN to cause a problem