PDA

View Full Version : Wench meeting.........

Bean
05-15-2005, 07:59 PM
Our great and powerful leader, Hezzie, has declared a need for a wench meeting sometime in the next 5-6 weeks. Please email her to let her know when is a good time for you. We would like to have it before the end of June.............

Miracle Wench
05-15-2005, 08:37 PM
Where are these at?
Thanks

Bean
05-16-2005, 12:41 AM
We usually have them at the Yanyo ranch in Pittsburgh, but we're not really sure this time. We are checking dates first and then location. Holly and I usually car pool down so don't let the drive bother you!

Miracle Wench
05-16-2005, 02:53 PM
I'm not
keep me posted
I can't wait for Celtic Fling
The told me I do not need to dress in costume unless I want to wear a kilt do gals wear kilts?

Cerulean Fire
05-24-2005, 03:10 PM
Well gals CAN wear Kilts... but let me tell you , its not a happy thing to sit down on a bench in one... ouch! talk about embar-ass-ing spllinters! but perhaps thats what they make cute E.R. Doc.s for..hehehe Hey Bean, I can go to a wench meeting just about any time ... I think... but i can't e-mail "Our Great and Powerfull Leader" Her email I have Not... (that was my Yoda impression :roll: )

Holly
05-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Hey blue.. i thought you did have hez's email.. you sent her one on ... hrm... thrus?? giving her info.. ???

Cerulean Fire
05-24-2005, 05:49 PM
Hey blue.. i thought you did have hez's email.. you sent her one on ... hrm... thrus?? giving her info.. ???

hmmmm :? I did? I thought that was Bean... :roll: welcome to my mind... ok perhaps i do... any way thanx for the replyxoxo...

Miracle Wench
05-24-2005, 07:18 PM
I do not have her e-mail address to mail her. PM with it please.
As for the kilt I'm going to give it a try at Celtic Fling hopefully there won't be too much wind HEE HEE.
Shawn

Mistress Mel
06-17-2005, 02:04 PM
I know this is a late reply, but are you guys still having/planning meetings?

Cerulean Fire
06-17-2005, 03:30 PM
I dont think that there will be another till after Fling... but I am only a humble Newbie... You should ask our wonderfull Madam for that lil tid bit...

I am still wondering if i will have my pin in time for Fling... ( sighs and leans on her hand... star light star bright.. I wish i had my packet tonight)

Mistress Mel
06-17-2005, 06:10 PM
Thanks Cerulean. How long ago did you send in for your packet? I can't remember how long it took for me to get mine. *checks mails* I submitted around March 11 and my paperword is dated April 28, but mail is slow and I had a huge deadline to meet... *eeps* It was in May when it all came is best I can guess. I'm just playing catch up as a breather between story deadlines.

Cerulean Fire
06-17-2005, 11:22 PM
Thanks Cerulean. How long ago did you send in for your packet? I can't remember how long it took for me to get mine. *checks mails* I submitted around March 11 and my paperword is dated April 28, but mail is slow and I had a huge deadline to meet... *eeps* It was in May when it all came is best I can guess. I'm just playing catch up as a breather between story deadlines.

story deadlines... did she say story deadlines??? do you wright? ( hopes her addiction to the written word is only kinda evident...lol) may i partake of you're story telling?? and i don't realy know when... i joined around may 19th... and its june 17th... ho hum... ah well.. .i guess i will just have to hide behind holly and the other wenches till i get my pin... that way I can watch the rouges... um i mean flirt with.. oh... ah.. learm proper wenching.. yeah thats it.. yeah. :roll: