PDA

View Full Version : A Woman in need

Leigh
05-23-2005, 02:15 PM
I have a Friend in need of our combined well wishes :grouphug:
She is approx 6 months pregnant, has 2 kids under the age of 5, is acting as mother figure and friend to her 15yr old sister-in-law from Puerta Rico who lives with her to go to school in the states, is a high school sience teacher.......And her husband has asked her for a seperation suddenly (as a person who games with them, watches their kids and in general hangs with BOTH of them together and seperatly I can say he didn't let her know he wasn't happy befor now, he says it just came to him the other day that he is not happy and wants to leave. :censored: I cant say my thoughts on this.) She is in need of good Karma as all this stress is making her ill and raising her blood pressure. We have already turned to TMP our local pagan group for blessings and I just feel she is in need of as much good will around her as we can get for the Baby. Please send good wishes to her.

I'Cin
05-23-2005, 03:03 PM
She has my good wishes as well as my willingness to visit her hubby with my favorite clue by four. Sounds like he needs it. Just curious -- the 15y/o must be the husband's sister, right? If so, send her to live with him. There's a bit less stress for her and a bit of reality for him.

Good luck.

I'Cin

Kae
05-23-2005, 03:19 PM
:grouphug:

Sounds like he is having a mid life crisis. Too bad - life still goes on.

Send her and all her little ones our best.

Kae

Esbet
05-23-2005, 03:36 PM
She has my thoughts and well wishes too. Sounds like a remarkable person, taking in and helping her sister-in-law. As a teacher i'm sure she already knows touching a childs life is its own reward (though one that sometimes doesn't pay out for years, or you never know the good you did to start with...)

However bad things are now she sounds like a genuinely wonderful woman, and I just know good things will come to her in time. For sure she can do a WHOLE lot better than a man who would leave her with 3 small children in the house. Tell her though it's bad now getting rid of that man and basking in the love of her babies will surely lead to all the good things she deserves in life.

Amber

Esbet
05-23-2005, 03:38 PM
She has my thoughts and well wishes too. Sounds like a remarkable person, taking in and helping her sister-in-law. As a teacher i'm sure she already knows touching a childs life is its own reward (though one that sometimes doesn't pay out for years, or you never know the good you did to start with...)

However bad things are now she sounds like a genuinely wonderful woman, and I just know good things will come to her in time. For sure she can do a WHOLE lot better than a man who would leave her with 3 small children in the house. Tell her though it's bad now getting rid of that man and basking in the love of her babies will surely lead to all the good things she deserves in life.

Amber

Esbet
05-23-2005, 03:41 PM

Amber

Esbet
05-23-2005, 07:09 PM
*BLUSH*

Don't know what happened there :(
Admin, feel free to delete my extras.
Sorry!

Amber

Buxom Wench
05-23-2005, 07:37 PM
:grouphug: Blessings and warm thougths are on their way to your friend and her little ones. :grouphug: