PDA

View Full Version : FInally read Hard Days Knight

loril13
05-27-2005, 08:12 AM
After reading numerous times on this board how great Hard Days Knight was, I finally got it. I nearly finished the entire thing on the flight home from Florida. It was so good I just couldn't put it down. I haven't read a romance in years (too many Harlequins in High School, lol), but Pepper and Walker ... ooh la la!!

Giselle
05-27-2005, 03:15 PM
I know, it's so great! I'm not much for the romance stuff but my friend read it (knowing I'm a med-gal) and insisted I give it a read. I fell in love and found this site! Who could ask for anything better, right? Oh if only I could find myself a Walk....yuuuuummmmy!

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
05-29-2005, 10:30 AM
Now get "Men in Kilts"... the guy in there is like Walker, only he's a Scots sheep farmer. You'll love that one too. Granted it's not about a Faire but the guy is Scots, and he's just as hunky as Walker... I think they could be cousins!!!!

Tap ;~D

LadyRadar
05-29-2005, 10:45 AM
I have that book in my house, but I haven't yet read it. I've been told that it's really good, but with all the stuff I've had to do lately, I just haven't gotten around to sitting down and reading it.

I look forward to doing so though

WenchLadyKate
05-31-2005, 11:30 PM
Okay, I bought it today. Already a third of the way through... But, I'm away from it now and I can hear it calling me back... Will post when done!

Emma nic Gunn
06-02-2005, 04:42 PM
Oh Man, Men in Kilts is good. :flamed: Yeah, really good. And, also, Corset Diaries is funny -- especially now that I got my first bodice...teehee... I know her, uhh, pain (well, not pain, don't worry)..... Wow, the first couple pages of MiK, hoohooo....

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-02-2005, 04:57 PM
Oh Man, Men in Kilts is good. :flamed: Yeah, really good. And, also, Corset Diaries is funny -- especially now that I got my first bodice...teehee... I know her, uhh, pain (well, not pain, don't worry)..... Wow, the first couple pages of MiK, hoohooo....

and my friends wonder why in the world I'd be saving my pennies to got to Scotland!!! :flamed:

Tap ;~D

WenchLadyKate
06-06-2005, 04:33 PM
::panting and wiping the sprinkle of dampness off my forehead::

I just finished it. And, I want me a Walker of my very own.
I'm going to start the Corset Diaries today. :-)

::bounces off to take a cold shower::

Miracle Wench
06-06-2005, 06:44 PM
I have read it once but I'm going to read it again when I'm not reading other books.
It was very good the first time.

KatieMac
06-07-2005, 10:41 PM
You guys are so good to me. :)

I'm glad you all liked HDK. Now brace yourselves for Blow Me Down, and the pirate world. Virtual pirates, yet. :)

Katie (evil!)

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-07-2005, 11:01 PM

I'm glad you all liked HDK. Now brace yourselves for Blow Me Down, and the pirate world. Virtual pirates, yet. :)

Katie (evil!)

I'm ready and waiting... Pirates, my 1st true loves, well, right after my Dad that is... when do I start bugging my local B&N about it?

Tap ;~D

Margaret
06-09-2005, 06:02 PM

Katie (evil!)

ARRRRRRR! Pirates!!!

*sigh*

I worship your toes yet once again......

Can't wait to read it Katie!

Giselle
06-09-2005, 06:33 PM
^ I feel the same! I loves me a good pirate....a bad one is even better!!