PDA

View Full Version : A present for you all.

Mistress Von Cleavage
05-27-2005, 04:50 PM
I have sent a present to the GA wenches. They have just arrived in GA. They will be at your faire for two possible all three days this weekend. Yes there are two. Alan was wenched by us at maryland last season, but he asked if he could deliver our friend Aaron to you our southern sisters. But if you would be so nice as to wench Aaron for me, and maybe get Alan as well I would be forever in your debt. :oops:

I know this is short notice, but they just decided this morning that they would be attending this weekend. I did tell Alan to look for the wench pins and ask where he might find you, so that you could let him know which shows were a must see. :twisted:

They are both fun loving guys and well mannered when needed to be. (they follow orders well) :D

I was looking for a pic of Alan but could not find it right now if I can I will post it. He will be were Nobliege (sp) in blue and silver if that helps.

Thanks from Flo

Tempest_Gypsy
05-27-2005, 06:54 PM
Heeee! Presents.

We've got a pretty full up weekend, but we'll see waht we can do. If not an out and out wenching, at least a warm welcome will be provided. Tell them to look for us in the back corner of the pub, or some of us in the front rows of Lost Boy's shows.

Mistress Von Cleavage
05-28-2005, 12:09 AM
Thank you all so much. I did leave a msg on his cell on where to look for you. I will also try to call him in the morning before i leave to work VaRF.

Thank you once again. Hope to see some of the GA wenches at MDRF this year.

Flo