PDA

View Full Version : Inner peace

Dmitri
06-06-2005, 09:08 AM
Send to a friend by his conservative grandmother...

"I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have found inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the rest of the cheesecake, some saltines and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

Please pass this on to those you feel are in need of inner peace."

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-06-2005, 10:06 AM
I'm working on a bag of Raspberry fruit dreams from Walmart, that are their own "Sam's Choice"... that is breakfast, along with a bottle of water.

Hmmm, I wonder if that bottle of Tequila Rose in the fridge is still good?

Tap ;~D

Buxom Wench
06-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Send to a friend by his conservative grandmother...

"I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all could use more calm in our lives...... I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the rest of the cheesecake, some saltines and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

Please pass this on to those you feel are in need of inner peace."

Now Dmitri,... this could get alot of us into trouble. :shock:
Being that I own a wine refrigerator that holds 280 bottles, and being that at least 6 are open at any given time, this could be a very dangerous thing,.............. unless one had help??? :wink:

Lady Laurel
06-06-2005, 12:04 PM
started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the rest of the cheesecake, some saltines and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

You know you are definately trouble Dimitri. :wink:

Ciani
06-06-2005, 12:40 PM
Now Dmitri,... this could get alot of us into trouble. :shock:
Being that I own a wine refrigerator that holds 280 bottles, and being that at least 6 are open at any given time, this could be a very dangerous thing,.............. unless one had help??? :wink:

hmm.. you can't be _that_ far... I'll help! hehe. Actually, I just opened my last bottle of honey wine this past weekend. I need to now drink it all before the sweetness starts to go away. Unfortunately, once open, I can't store it on it's side. I should get some sort of air tight wine container or something. I'm sure they have them. maybe with an optional sippy straw *did I just say that?* :D

Dmitri
06-06-2005, 12:53 PM

I've been told that...

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-06-2005, 01:16 PM

I've been told that...

and it's one of the best things about you... I've been telling lots of friends about your comment about a woman's shape and they all want a Rogue just like you...

Tap ;~D

Dmitri
06-06-2005, 01:29 PM

I've been told that...

and it's one of the best things about you... I've been telling lots of friends about your comment about a woman's shape and they all want a Rogue just like you...

Tap ;~D

Hey I grew up salivating over the paintings of Frank Frazzetta... Its no wonder my "ideal" woman isn't a twig...

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-06-2005, 01:42 PM

I've been told that...

Tap ;~D

Hey I grew up salivating over the paintings of Frank Frazzetta... Its no wonder my "ideal" woman isn't a twig...

I googled his name and totally enjoyed seeing his art. I'm absolutely green with envy of the talent to draw such great anatomy. My own skills don't tend to anatomy, but then again, I don't practice drawing it like I should. :sigh: I tend towards more nature and still lifes... things that I have easy access to. I've always said I can draw/paint anything I can see.

Thanks for sharing, Dmitri.

erinrai
06-06-2005, 01:43 PM

I've been told that...

Tap ;~D

*jumps up and down* I am lucky enough to have a rogue like that. He hates that I am "disappearing". Little does he know my curves just become more curvy.

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-06-2005, 01:49 PM
*jumps up and down* I am lucky enough to have a rogue like that. He hates that I am "disappearing". Little does he know my curves just become more curvy.

Maybe you need to show him more of them curves... just to reassure him, that is.

;~D

Lady Laurel
06-06-2005, 06:31 PM
I've been told that...

The most exciting ones always are. My husband by the way prefers twigs. It is enought to drive you looney. I know I have been drove there :roll: