PDA

View Full Version : Llamas, Alpacas and Wolves, Oh My!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Margaret
06-16-2005, 08:35 AM
Good morning everyone. I'm glad to have power back. it seems this company can not maintain thier stuff properly. I just glanced at it sleeping on the floor in my living room just wasn't fun. So I'm a little grouchy with these idiots. by the time the stuff came back on I was just to tired and hot to move everyone back to thier rooms. Here's the story.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/topstory/3227773

Yikes, what a pain! Do you all recall a few years ago when most of the midwest and east lost power? My family, with a great amout of luck on the timeing, was going to Penna to visit and got on the freeway about a half hour before the power went. The rest areas had the back up power going and Pittsburgh was not effected by the outage, so we were set. Back at home, guess the power was out at our house for only a day. However, Booksie didn't have any light go juice for about a week

Ciani
06-16-2005, 08:42 AM
We had a huge bbq that night the power went out. As did nearly everyone on our block. It was a weird drunken block party with people wandering all over the place. Our power didn't come back for a couple days.

Lady Sarah
06-16-2005, 08:45 AM
:shock: QUICK!! Someone check what's in her tea this morning!! It could be a replay of the power drink day!!

Awww hell! /Joins Sarah in the bouncing happy dance. If you can't beat them, join them! :D

Morning!!!!

:pfft:

nah, not like that. I actually had breakfast to go with the soda this morning, so no high flying derring do for me this morning!

Glad to hear the power's back on Mommee!! *HUG*

po silvertop the rogue
06-16-2005, 09:08 AM
Po fades in, cheshire-cat-grin

Morning!
Not bad for a Thursday ("I never quite got the hang of Thursdays" -DNA)... Had the longest consecutive number of sleep-hours last night than I've had in days.. weeks... (EMMF & Harvey.....)

Fi'- I find that mead-dipped marshmallows is the perfect dish- I'll not only supply you the mead.. but I'll even loan you the high-speed-delivery-system (feast-bow) to serve 'em with! :lol:

Break a Leg, Taranach!

Sell the books, sell the books!

s.

Ciani
06-16-2005, 09:21 AM
Fi'- I find that mead-dipped marshmallows is the perfect dish- I'll not only supply you the mead.. but I'll even loan you the high-speed-delivery-system (feast-bow) to serve 'em with! :lol:

mead dipped marshmallows?? HMM... I can't say I've ever tried this. Do you roast them after you dip them? cover them in chocolate?

Margaret
06-16-2005, 09:31 AM
Speaking on long bow and such, there is a commercial that is put out by a jewerly store here. It has absolutly NOTHING to do with diamonds, but goes like this:

<Voice over> A moment of history brought to you by Ace Diamond Jewelers

Richard: During one of the many wars between the English and the French, the French vowed to chop the middle finger off of any captured English solider so that they could not draw their famous long bows anymore. Since the bows were made from the wood of the yew tree, shooting the bow also became know as 'plucking yew'. After the defet of the French, the English army raised their middle finger to the French and yelled "See! We can still pluck you!!" Another little known fact was that because of the feathers used on the arrows, this gesture became known as 'flipping the bird'.

Carl: RICHARD! That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard!

<voice over> Ace Diamond Jewelers.....

po silvertop the rogue
06-16-2005, 09:44 AM
Quoth M'Lady Ciani
mead dipped marshmallows?? HMM... I can't say I've ever tried this. Do you roast them after you dip them? cover them in chocolate?

Hmm. all of those sound interesting too... but to date, all we did with 'em at EMMF (closing day) was to toss handfulls of mini-marshmallows into tankards of mead- and then fish them out and feed them to each other.. slowly... delicately.. deliberately... :twisted:

s.

Ciani
06-16-2005, 09:47 AM
Hmm. all of those sound interesting too... but to date, all we did with 'em at EMMF (closing day) was to toss handfulls of mini-marshmallows into tankards of mead- and then fish them out and feed them to each other.. slowly... delicately.. deliberately... :twisted:

oooh :perk: Note to self: purchase marshmallows to bring to Fling. :D

Branwen
06-16-2005, 10:08 AM
:singdanc: :bananada: :singdanc: :bananada: :singdanc: :bananada: :singdanc: :bananada: :singdanc: :bananada: :singdanc: :bananada: :singdanc: :bananada: :singdanc: :bananada: :singdanc: :bananada: :singdanc:
So last night I had to get gas. I stopped off at H.E.B. & bought some cheap gas ($1.93). While I was pumping the gas I noticed that my car was sitting a little low in the back. So since I was near a 24 hour auto store. So I drove up there & asked one of the guys there to take a look at my car & determine if it was my struts, shocks or what that was causing my car to drive low & rought. He took a look at it & said that the struts were okay, but I needed to replace my Coil Springs. They were worn out. They didn't have the springs & would have to special ordered. I alos mentioned to the Manager that I needed a replacement bulb for the light in my trunk. I paid for the bulbs & another employee came up & asked if I needed assistance in putting the bulb in. I said sure that I would appreciate it if he could help out. He spent about 35 minutes looking around the trunk in my car, trying to find out why the lights would not work. He replaced the light bulbs, but the light still would not work. I told him not to worry about that I would get my Dad to fuss over it. After one of his Co-workers left, he wishpered that he wanted to know if I was available to go out for Dinner or Lunch. So I gave him my cell number. His name is Mike & he called me last & left a message on my voice mail. So Today is starting off really well.
I'm going to join Mommy & Sarah in dancing & singing this morning. Gotta go to work. Latrz!!!!

Ciani
06-16-2005, 10:16 AM
woohoo!! have fun :) random cuteness asking for your phone number is always a good thing.

Katie O'Connell
06-16-2005, 10:18 AM
Yikes, what a pain! Do you all recall a few years ago when most of the midwest and east lost power? My family, with a great amout of luck on the timeing, was going to Penna to visit and got on the freeway about a half hour before the power went. The rest areas had the back up power going and Pittsburgh was not effected by the outage, so we were set. Back at home, guess the power was out at our house for only a day. However, Booksie didn't have any light go juice for about a week

Happened on the Thursday before Opening of MiRF...I had just sat down to finish the last of the last minute sewing projects for the season, and POOF! No power.

talk about hot....and I don't mean the weather. :evil:

But it could have been worse....like my SIL, who was getting married that Saturday. The wedding went off just fine (though a bit warm), but the hall lost all of the food, and the reception was rescheduled to November.

I would much rather have been in my shoes than hers.

Lady Laurel
06-16-2005, 10:32 AM
about that I would get my Dad to fuss over it. After one of his Co-workers left, he wishpered that he wanted to know if I was available to go out for Dinner or Lunch. So I gave him my cell number. His name is Mike & he called me last & left a message on my voice mail. So Today is starting off really well.

Thats awsome have a good time. I know you are PUMPED UP :!:

Heah PO - like your new AV

Katie O'Connell
06-16-2005, 10:32 AM
So last night I had to get gas. I stopped off at H.E.B. & bought some cheap gas ($1.93).
:roll: Pretty sad, really, when CHEAP gas is more than a buck ninety....

After one of his Co-workers left, he wishpered that he wanted to know if I was available to go out for Dinner or Lunch. So I gave him my cell number. His name is Mike & he called me last & left a message on my voice mail. So Today is starting off really well.

Hey, way to GO! Cute, helpful and knows how to fix stuff!

That's almost everything a wench could want in a boyfriend!

...and if he can lick his eyebrows and breathe through his knees, you're all set!

:stunned: oops....gotta get a better handle on that 'out loud' voice...

Margaret
06-16-2005, 10:54 AM
Katie, you should be used to all the 'other' voices running about that brain of yours. They have a bunch of room up there - they like to run....

Bran! :aok: Hope he turns out to be a nice boy for you!

Oh! lookie! Is that the Sherrif I see there Po?

and Hey there Laurel! How's life in your world today? :grouphug:

Lady Laurel
06-16-2005, 10:58 AM
and Hey there Laurel! How's life in your world today

Things are good this morning. Going home to Houston this weekend without the hubby. Its going to be a total girl weekend. Whats not to love. :wink:
Whats up with yall this morning.?

Margaret
06-16-2005, 11:08 AM
Good for you! Girl weekends are needed and necessary sometimes! :D

Life here continues much in the same track as it has been. Her Grace is done with school for the summer and is going to 'day camp' at her school. Other than that, work, home, laundry, chasing the cat, catching up on sewing - you know; life... Busy but good

Lady Laurel
06-16-2005, 11:15 AM
O I always loved day camp. I bet she is glad to be out. I am just about positive I am fixing to order my moresco bodice. I am just having problems matching what color skirt. I need an opion.
http://www.moresca.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=115

color khaki and rose redish pink
http://www.moresca.com/shopping/product_colors.php?id=115
Max 64

I am afraid khaki will be to bland but red maybe too much.
geeze decisions decisions

WenchyMom
06-16-2005, 11:23 AM
Congrats Bran!!!

I'm getting rid of the kiddies friday, and then Saturday I'm doing a Wine tour with some wenches and some friends.

well off to do house work. ugh where are my cabana boys to do my house work.

oh funny for you all Hubby is in Calif. right now (he left 6-4) first time he's ever been inside the state 2 days after he got there they had an earthquake. He called me and said he was packing up and was flying his rear home. I laughed at him. it was only a 5.6er.

po silvertop the rogue
06-16-2005, 11:23 AM
Quoth Lady Laurel
Heah PO - like your new AV
..and also M'Lady Margaret

Oh! lookie! Is that the Sherrif I see there Po?

Thanks, Ladies!

Aye... the old pic was fun- but a year or three old.. this one is right there from opening gate at EMMF opening weekend (three weeks ago).... too bad it doesn't show the steel, or the "silvertop" fencing helm... (ah well- there's always other opportunities for spiffy new pics! 8) )

at least in this one you can see guild pins!

s.

ambar
06-16-2005, 11:25 AM
::shuffles in looking sleepy:: Curses to WoW and GuildWars!!! I may not sleep well for months........

BTW, nice avatar there Po!!

WenchyMom
06-16-2005, 11:31 AM
hey Am, how you like GW, I've got friends that are bugging me to get it and play. I just don't know, I've got to get rid of COH first.

ambar
06-16-2005, 11:37 AM
Actually, GW is really fun!! You have more control over your character than in WoW and there is no monthly charge for playing.

:mimicing the sherriff:: Get more sleep! Get more sleep!

ambar
06-16-2005, 11:49 AM
http://www.comics.com/comics/hedge/archive/images/hedge2005305190616.gif

WenchyMom
06-16-2005, 11:56 AM
lmao too cute Kibby.

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-16-2005, 12:20 PM
Ice for bodice chillers? I dun need no stinkin' bodice chiller - ::runs to ice chest, grabs handful of ice and drops ice down into bodice:: Uh Oh, now I know why!

Yes, unless you do what I did on 2nd Weekend which was leave the bodice chiller at home by mistake and fill the top of me dress with ice. By closing, it looked like it had been under an open fire hydrant...

not smart of me...not smart at all...

btw, have you seen my "wench fountain" photo yet?

Sounds like you could have been having "Wet Bodice Contests"... wonder how many rogues that would have attracted.

Tap ;~D

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-16-2005, 12:46 PM
Po fades in, cheshire-cat-grin

INCOMING!!!!

Lemme guess? Next yer gonna want feast trebuchets for mead-dipped wenches ;-)

And btw Po, once again, luv the avatar. Yer making me wanna change mine. Can you make the "wench fountain" photo of me smaller so I can use it on here? I lost the software to do so when my system crashed :-(

Myfanawy
06-16-2005, 06:27 PM
... wonder how many rogues that would have attracted.

mead-dipped wenches ;-

Sounds like a good way to attract rogues to me!
--M

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-16-2005, 11:59 PM
Yes... the temp is supposed to drop a bit around here as well ::happy dances:: I got sort of shanghaied to play the part of the 'Judge' in the play "Harvey" this week and backstage at the theater is deathly hot... I'm rather happy though, I learned about 12 pages of lines well enough to go off script in only 48 hours!!! Even so, I wish I could wear my straw hat... at EMMF I put a couple of handfuls of ice in there and it kept my head wonderfully cool!

Taranach

Now that ice in the hat trick sounded good for when it was 90, I'm thinking of turning on the heat now tho cause it is 60. *shiver* and it is raining and there's a pretty strong breeze.

Hmmm 12 pages of lines in only 48 hours? Were they using the promise of lots of ice and ice cream to cool you off as incentive? Dang we don't have anything interesting up here relatively close. Break a leg in the play, Taranach! We'll be applauding from here.

Tap ;~D

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-17-2005, 12:08 AM

I haven't heard of them before either... they sound great. Maybe we should avoid them, I don't need to start another food addiction. Well, maybe, if I just try one... after all you can't just stroll into your local supermarket and buy the mead... I'm not big on eating plain raw marshmallows... So I ought to be safe.

I'll give it a go just as soon as I can get wherever they are... *adds 2 new things to try to the list, MEAD and mead-dipped marshmallows.*

Tap ;~D

Buxom Wench
06-17-2005, 07:33 AM
*stumbles in to set up breakfast feast: croissants, danish, scones, quiche, juice, tea, coffee*

Good morning to all !!!
It's a dreary morning but hey, its FRIDAY !!!
Let's hear it for FRIDAYS !!!

pngwnmama
06-17-2005, 08:14 AM
mmmmmmmm, coffee...... Thanks!

Morning peeps! NO jack hammers on the street this morning! Yay!

Margaret
06-17-2005, 08:57 AM
Morning, morning, morning!!! Happy Payday Friday as well!! :bananada:

Also, the Firefly Sale is going on today and tomorrow at JoAnns. 50% off cupons availabe at the store!!! :D :aok:

Lady Laurel
06-17-2005, 10:24 AM
WOO HOO Its Friday :!: :!: :bananada:

I'm leaving on a jet plane who knows when I'll be back again

Ciani
06-17-2005, 10:34 AM
yay Friday! I'm currently plotting a way to sneak out of the office early. It won't be too easy since my boss sits right near me, but maybe I can sneak out with other co-workers who always leave early.

Ariel
06-17-2005, 10:45 AM
The beauty of having an office to myself is that no one knows if I sneak out early on a Friday. I'm so happy I took the bureau job and have an entire little building to myself! :lol: Also, I'm scheduled to get a raise starting next week so that's an added little bonus for me. I can't believe I'm starting my fourth year at this job. :shock:

Ciani
06-17-2005, 10:54 AM
The beauty of having an office to myself is that no one knows if I sneak out early on a Friday. I'm so happy I took the bureau job and have an entire little building to myself! :lol: Also, I'm scheduled to get a raise starting next week so that's an added little bonus for me. I can't believe I'm starting my fourth year at this job. :shock:

congrats on the anniversary!! Since college I've never had a job for 4 yrs. Almost three, yes, but that's thanks to working for start-ups that go under. I don't think my boss will mind if I take off, but I'm weird. I mean, my co-workers do it all the time. Besides, I'm on call this week so it's not like I'm really getting away.

Taranach-of-IcePhoenix
06-17-2005, 11:52 AM
Hmmm 12 pages of lines in only 48 hours? Were they using the promise of lots of ice and ice cream to cool you off as incentive? Dang we don't have anything interesting up here relatively close. Break a leg in the play, Taranach! We'll be applauding from here.
Tap ;~D

Thank you kindly milady, actually I read all of the other parts (in mock voices) into a recording program in my computer, then I was able to read back my lines as it played back as if they were there. Better than doing it on stage!

Had a fascinating preview nite....

I survived the first run in front of a live audience... despite the fact that my cell phone suddenly decided to make itself heard while I was on stage.... AUGH!!! :shock:

I had it on vibrate only, however when my daughter called (to get picked up from work) I forgot that her "distinctive ring" bypasses the vibrate only function... and then she called five times!!!! :vent:

Fortunately, after the first time, I was able to keep it quiet by popping the lid just enough so it would answer and then hang up. I couldn't even turn it off because I was still on stage and it makes even more noise when I turn it off. ARGH! Cell phone will now be **OFF** once curtain opens. :pfft:

Oh yes... and then there was the blackout in Act 1 Scene 1 when the circuit breaker mains blew... the two Air Conditioners were apparently on the same circuit as the lights (which were running at 100% instead of 80%) and the main finally popped... took just under five minutes of fanning the breaker so we could reset it... :irked:

Other than that, I got all my lines and even congratulations from some of the cast and even the audience for pulling it off on such short notice... Gives me a sort of warm fuzzy feeling.... oh wait, that's just the cat winding around my ankles... :D :thumbsup:

All in all, I'm glad it was preview night and not opening night... that is coming up at 7pm tonight... <Glances at stomach> All right! Who let those butterflies in there?!?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :toocool:

Taranach

Lady Laurel
06-17-2005, 11:56 AM
start-ups that go under. I don't think my boss will mind if I take off, but I'm weird. I mean, my co-workers do it all the time. Besides, I'm on call this week so it's not like I'm really getting away.
Yeah I know I am like that too. I do not want them to think that I am takeing advantage for leaving early or don't want my job.
I hate asking for it off but once its over, usually works out to my advantage. Accept today. I was off Tuesday so I cannot get out early today. I wanted to fly out at 3:00 but it looks like tomorrow morning. [/quote]

Lady Sarah
06-17-2005, 12:48 PM
I'm lucky enough with my boss that if I need to bolt and hour or so early, it's not a problem as long as I've got my time made up in advance. Like today, I have to jet at about 3 instead of 4, so I work through lunch, still get 8 hours, voila!

Now if 3 would just come a bit faster! :evil: :lol:

Artemisia
06-17-2005, 12:53 PM
I can leave today at 3:00pm but I won't - need $$$ 'cause Pennsic is expensive!!!

Morning All
:grouphug:

:yawn: Ugh - still haven't had my coffee yet. I was thinking of trying to kick the habit but my eyelids feel really heavy and I'm yawning up a storm. My doctor said I need to drink more water and lay off the caffeine. Damn Dr - always worrying about my health instead of taking care of my piss poor morning attitude. :grumpy:

My hubby just watched Phantom of the Opera. He loved it. I tell him he's a Rogue, but he doesn't believe me. Not even when I point out his extreme fondness for bodices, his happiness knowing he going to receive a longbow of his own for Father's Day, his rough-tough attitude (he is really sweet on the inside...), the broadsword he keeps next to the bed at night - hey, you never know when a Pirate my arrive for swordplay....er llama?...er...:yawn: It's too early in the afternoon for this... ::throws shovel away and runs for coffee::

Lady Laurel
06-17-2005, 01:11 PM
My hubby just watched Phantom of the Opera. He loved it. I tell him he's a Rogue, but he doesn't believe me. Not even when I point out his extreme fondness for bodices, his happiness knowing he going to receive a longbow of his own for Father's Day, his rough-tough attitude (he is really sweet on the inside...), the broadsword he keeps next to the bed at night - hey, you never know when a Pirate my arrive for swordplay....er llama?...er... It's too early in the afternoon for this... ::throws shovel away and runs for coffee::

He sounds like a rogue to me. :lol:

Tarrach - Like your new Av.

Lady Sarah
06-17-2005, 01:37 PM
:yawn: Ugh - still haven't had my coffee yet. I was thinking of trying to kick the habit but my eyelids feel really heavy and I'm yawning up a storm. My doctor said I need to drink more water and lay off the caffeine. Damn Dr - always worrying about my health instead of taking care of my piss poor morning attitude. :grumpy:

Four words: CELESTIAL SEASONINGS MORING THUNDER. it's an herb tea with caffeine (only ingredients are roasted mate and black tea). Celestial seasonings also has a tea that tastes like coffee (it's the chicory in it) and has no caffeine. I used that when kicking my serious caffeine habit. I'm down to one cup from Starbucks once in a blue moon. :aok:

Artos O'Dalriada
06-17-2005, 01:39 PM
Taranach,

Rock on brother-in-law of mine. way to go on the play, even with the mishaps. you guys comin to celtic fling this weekend?

Scarlett Rogue
06-17-2005, 01:41 PM
I'm going to hang onto the caffiene habit for a bit heh ...Right now I'm trying to kick the smoking habit :powpow: one at a time, one at a time

Lady Laurel
06-17-2005, 02:03 PM
...Right now I'm trying to kick the smoking habit one at a time, one at a time

Good for you!!!!!! Thats one habit I have seen people go nuts when trying to quit. You can do it and will feel better and smell better for it. :wink:

Scarlett Rogue
06-17-2005, 02:10 PM
...Right now I'm trying to kick the smoking habit one at a time, one at a time

Good for you!!!!!! Thats one habit I have seen people go nuts when trying to quit. You can do it and will feel better and smell better for it. :wink:

The really sad thing???? I quit for SIX years! ...and then I went and got m'self all married. Two weeks later I had one fired up :shock: I know I can do it, I've done it before ...*chuckles* if someone doesn't shoot me first :twisted:

Lady Laurel
06-17-2005, 02:11 PM
BANG :wink:
Heah you can do it. Just tell him not to stress you out so much. :lol:

WenchyMom
06-17-2005, 02:46 PM
I proud to admit I'm going on my second week of no smoking. this week will be the worse because this is the week I turn into raging hormonal Byotch. (hubby's REALLY happy he's not here lol) I figure if I can go this next week with no smoking then I'll be set.

and Sarah NO STARBUCK's (except the once in a blue moon) Can't/won't do it. I need my Frappacino's!!! In fact I've planned my route to my in-laws house so that I can hit 2 starbucks and have it all the way to thier doorstep lol. My MIL laughs at me for my SB addiction lol.

Ciani
06-17-2005, 02:50 PM
aaahhhhhhh frappucinos!! I've been on a "diet" recently. I haven't had any sugary drinks all week! It sucks! Maybe I should allow myself one frappucino. I love them so. MMMM coffee and cream smoothies.

Lady Sarah
06-17-2005, 02:52 PM
and Sarah NO STARBUCK's (except the once in a blue moon) Can't/won't do it. I need my Frappacino's!!! In fact I've planned my route to my in-laws house so that I can hit 2 starbucks and have it all the way to thier doorstep lol. My MIL laughs at me for my SB addiction lol.

:pfft: I sat down one day and figured it out: 1 Chai Latte every day on the way to work = 5 per week at their price, times 52 weeks per year, came out to well over $1000 a year.

:shock: I think that's what got me off of SB except as a treat. I can spend that $1000 elsewhere and get more value out of it than something that is going to pass through my body in a matter of hours.

Scarlett Rogue
06-17-2005, 02:53 PM
I proud to admit I'm going on my second week of no smoking.
:bow: :bow: :bow: :cheer:
Congrats!!! If I can just get through day one without gnawing my hand off ...*sighs* I've got 3 cigarettes left in the package ...that gives me the weekend to deal with the nasties before heading to work Monday *L*

Myfanawy
06-17-2005, 02:54 PM
I work at Starbucks, and since I can drink whatever I want while I'm there for free, I really have to watch the frappacino intake. It could become dangerous...but yum, are they tasty (the caramel one's my favorite.)
--M

Lady Laurel
06-17-2005, 02:55 PM
aaahhhhhhh frappucinos!! I've been on a "diet" recently. I haven't had any sugary drinks all week! It sucks! Maybe I should allow myself one frappucino. I love them so. MMMM coffee and cream smoothies.

My favorite is the caramel frapp OMG it sounds so good. Like you I have been on a diet for a while. Just now eating a few sweet things here and there. I lost a total of 20 pds. I still can't believe it but I finally fit in the otherside of the closet.

Scarlett Rogue
06-17-2005, 02:57 PM
:pfft: I sat down one day and figured it out: 1 Chai Latte every day on the way to work = 5 per week at their price, times 52 weeks per year, came out to well over $1000 a year.

:shock: I think that's what got me off of SB except as a treat. I can spend that $1000 elsewhere and get more value out of it than something that is going to pass through my body in a matter of hours.

ouch :shock: That sounds like me. I added up that I spend about 1800.00 a year on cigarettes :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: - THINK of all the bodices that would buy!!!!

po silvertop the rogue
06-17-2005, 02:59 PM
Huzzah, Vivat & Congrats, Taranach! (Nice Avatar- seems EMMF lives on!)

I wasn't gonna mention this in-group, (as it's incerdibly depressing- and I'd rather inspire mirth... so feel free to skip the rest o' this post..) but since we're talking about quitting the habit...

..The day the Wench o' the House & I brought home the Eldest Squire from the hospital (lo, those many years ago..) My Mom & my sister both quit smoking- (no- we didn't ask.. or demand.. or even suggest.. it was purely voluntary..)

My Mom-in-Law didn't... she continued on...

She's now in-hospital, throat cancer- and assorted complications.. has been for almost a month now... kidneys have quit... breathing unsteady... and it's not looking good...

I wish she *had* quit.

s.

Lady Sarah
06-17-2005, 03:20 PM

She's now in-hospital, throat cancer- and assorted complications.. has been for almost a month now... kidneys have quit... breathing unsteady... and it's not looking good...

I wish she *had* quit.

s.

ambar
06-17-2005, 03:24 PM
:grouphug: Po, luv, here's sending you love and support. We are here for you if you need us!!!

rosefaeries
06-17-2005, 03:28 PM
Sarah wrote:
I sat down one day and figured it out: 1 Chai Latte every day on the way to work = 5 per week at their price, times 52 weeks per year, came out to well over $1000 a year.

I think that's what got me off of SB except as a treat. I can spend that $1000 elsewhere and get more value out of it than something that is going to pass through my body in a matter of hours.

Are they that expensive??? :shock:
:roll: Ummm. I make my own chai at home. You know brew the tea, add the desired amount of milk and sugar. Guess it is a good thing I make my own since here we drink it by the coffee pot full. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I got my boys hooked on it too. One of these days I may break down & buy a cappechino machine (Did I spell that right? With these pain meds I am never quite sure of how words are spelled or if I have typed them right. lol)

Anyway, Stash tea makes a pretty good Black chai and green chai teas. Though for sheer flavor, my older son swears by the Tazo chai tea. Not the premix stuff. The tea bags. The premix stuff tends to be too sweet for me.

rosefaeries
06-17-2005, 03:32 PM
Po, I am so sorry to hear about your mother inlaw. :grouphug: Like Ambar said, we are here if you need someone.

Lady Laurel
06-17-2005, 03:36 PM

Po- I am sorry, keep your head up. Sending lots of support your way.

Artemisia
06-17-2005, 03:48 PM
My Mom-in-Law didn't... she continued on... I wish she *had* quit. s.

po silvertop the rogue
06-17-2005, 04:06 PM
Thank you, one and all...

But the real people who need the warm thoughts are Abigail Greywolf (aka Jessie) and my 2 Squires... and Jess' two sisters (also wenches) and even my two nefariously evil nephews...

All I can do is support and help them.... (I, *too* lost a grandmother to ciggie-related symptoms years ago..)

It's never been my place to tell people what to do or what to give up... (Libertarian...)

I'll pass everyone's good vibes to the family....

s.

Taranach-of-IcePhoenix
06-17-2005, 04:06 PM
Taranach - Like your new Av.

Thank you kindly milady...

Yes Celestial Seasonings Morning Thunder is GREAT! I also like the Bengal Spice and Harvest Spice teas.

Taranach

Taranach-of-IcePhoenix
06-17-2005, 04:09 PM
Taranach,

Rock on brother-in-law of mine. way to go on the play, even with the mishaps. you guys comin to celtic fling this weekend?

Thanks... I don't think we'll be making it to Celtic Fling... Dei is going up to Axes & Ales, and I have the play this weekend and next... ah well, the kilt will have to wait for Pennsic... <G>

Taranach

Margaret
06-17-2005, 04:09 PM

I wish she *had* quit.

s.

:grouphug: I am so sorry to hear that. Just know that we are here to give you support and all that fun stuff when you need it.

Taranach-of-IcePhoenix
06-17-2005, 04:22 PM
Thank you, one and all...

I'll pass everyone's good vibes to the family....s.

Dei and my best wishes and support, are, and have been, with you and your family all along...

Taranach

Artemisia
06-17-2005, 04:34 PM

And don't you hate it when they actually put out a tip jar too! :grumpy:

Sending good mojo to everyone who is trying to kick / keep off one bad habit or another. :zen:

I love all those EMMF avatars - should've brought my camera that day. Will pack one for next year - there will be pictures!!! :twisted:

Buxom Wench
06-17-2005, 06:12 PM
[quote]Tarrach - Like your new Av.

I agree BUT, I still thought the old one was verra sexy :wink:

Buxom Wench
06-17-2005, 06:20 PM
I wish she *had* quit. s. :grouphug:

Blessings and prayers to you and you entire family.

I know the pain of losing loved ones to cancer from smoking. I lost my daddy and my grandfather 2 months apart 4 years ago. I miss them every day. :cry:

biker
06-18-2005, 12:49 AM
Pops head in. (get your minds out of the gutter. maggie, katie, bonnie, sawah, ambar, appie) Guam is looking like a nice tropical isle. Have a tour tommorrow. Duty and shore patrol tonight.

rosefaeries
06-18-2005, 02:02 AM
hmmmm...... Doesn't it hurt when you "pop" ......um er look the llamas are loose again.

Enjoy your tour tomorrow. Try not to get into too much trouble while on duty tonite.

If you can't be good, at least be interesting.

Dedeley
06-18-2005, 07:17 AM
OK, trying to figure out the summer Renn Faire schedule for the family. Got Vt, down. I wanted to make sure that the Invasion Day for NYRF is still 9/11? Want to make sure we're there to meet the Nefarious Crew.

Margaret
06-18-2005, 10:22 AM
Still lookin' like 9/11 Deeds! :D

Nice to see you (if even for a wee bit) darlink!!

Taranach-of-IcePhoenix
06-18-2005, 02:42 PM
[quote]Tarrach - Like your new Av.

I agree BUT, I still thought the old one was verra sexy :wink:

:oops: Aww.. you're too kind...

Well, made it through opening night for "Harvey"... capacity crowd, lots of laughter and applause, Lots of kudos in the "greeting line" after the show, topped off with a nice glass of Asti Spumante!!! They liked us, They REALLY liked us! :rotfl:

<sings> "Her comes da Judge, Here comes da Judge, everybody watch out 'cause here comes da Judge" (Extra points if you know where that came from <G> and Po can't help! :pfft: )

Taranach

rosefaeries
06-18-2005, 03:52 PM
<sings> "Her comes da Judge, Here comes da Judge, everybody watch out 'cause here comes da Judge" (Extra points if you know where that came from <G> and Po can't help! )

Ummmmmm. Laugh In. A tv show I vaguely remember. For some reason I connect Sammy Davis Jr with it.

Scarlett Rogue
06-18-2005, 06:33 PM
<sings> "Her comes da Judge, Here comes da Judge, everybody watch out 'cause here comes da Judge" (Extra points if you know where that came from <G> and Po can't help! )

OOO OO OO Mr. Kotter!! I know I know! Flip Wilson!!! (as Geraldine) Yup Yup ...

Artos O'Dalriada
06-19-2005, 10:51 AM
Hey Taranach, two things. one, happy pops' day. that goes as well to any rogues on the board as well, who happen to be fathers. happy day to you. two, have you possibly seen my electronics kit? looks like a black tacklebox, gots a digital multimeter and such inside. i'm needing it lately, and thinking i may have left it accidentally. oh, kudo's on the opening night.

po silvertop the rogue
06-20-2005, 10:12 AM
Po fades in, cheshire-cat-grin, with tea.. and notices the buffet has yet to be re-set- with a wave of his arm, fresh food and drink appears...

Mornin' all!
New review's up... and it's a Monday... (one the one hand... *blech- new week* :roll: ... on the other hand... Two nights of fencing! :D )

Other than a visit to the hospital and some uneasy discussions about the living will- the weekend went wonderfully.. "Axes and Ales" (the Binghampton SCA event was a blast- followed by an incredible meal and a good jacuzzi soak until late night-early morning) and then a lazy Father's Day with naps and reading time and a good meal with the family...

Morghan- Congrats! Vivat! Huzzah! on the new auth!

How's everyone else?

s.

Artos O'Dalriada
06-20-2005, 10:29 AM
i take it po, that she got her schlager auth?

Lady Laurel
06-20-2005, 10:29 AM
Good Monday morning All.
Where is the caffeine.

Got off the plane at 8:30 last night and it took two more hours off getting situated before going to bed.

Po- Happy belated fathers day to you. Hope they took good care off you yesterday. :wink:

Artos O'Dalriada
06-20-2005, 10:32 AM
Taranach,

Thanks... I don't think we'll be making it to Celtic Fling... Dei is going up to Axes & Ales, and I have the play this weekend and next... ah well, the kilt will have to wait for Pennsic... <G>

Taranach

my bad for not clarifying. it's this coming weekend. 25th, and 26th.

Artemisia
06-20-2005, 10:38 AM
Mornin' All

Dedeley!!! :smooch:

::sits down with cup of coffee and daybook:: Hmmm...got to make more chemises, skirts and pants...need to set-up my pavilion tent for first time (cut wood, tie ropes, etc.), trying to fit as many renfaires as possible until Pennsic (and after) ::takes another swig of coffee:

East Coast Faire Season is quickly approaching! :bananada:

po silvertop the rogue
06-20-2005, 11:21 AM
i take it po, that she got her schlager auth?

Aye, she did indeed... All that's left is a Warrant.. and some scarves.. but I expect she'll be Queen.. I mean Empress before the end of the year... :lol:

*You* want to tell her differently? :wink:

Dedeley! Welcome back!

..and thanks for the Father's Day wishes, everyone!

s.

HOLD THE PRESSES! -Oh, Boy.. my Harpercollins rep just sent me my review copy of Neil's next book.. Anansi Boys..... YUM!

Read the b... Uhh.. I mean *Sell the books, sell the books!"

s.

ambar
06-20-2005, 12:25 PM
Pops head in. (get your minds out of the gutter. maggie, katie, bonnie, sawah, ambar, appie) Guam is looking like a nice tropical isle. Have a tour tommorrow. Duty and shore patrol tonight.

::snicker:: *smoches biker* We miss you luv........btw, no fair trying to make us climb up to the gutter, the sewer is so much nicer...... :D

ambar
06-20-2005, 12:32 PM
OK, trying to figure out the summer Renn Faire schedule for the family. Got Vt, down. I wanted to make sure that the Invasion Day for NYRF is still 9/11? Want to make sure we're there to meet the Nefarious Crew.

Nefarious Crew? ::gets this extra wide BA grin going:: Hrm.....anyone want to start the nefarious wenchs? I claim Nefarious #1 :twisted: Maggie, Appie, Sarah, Phee, Mommie, Atremisia, Lucy, Vel, Booksie, DeDe, Rosefaeries, Po, Artos, biker, Laurel and the rest of us need to step up and claim their numbers.

po silvertop the rogue
06-20-2005, 12:36 PM

Nefarious Crew? ::gets this extra wide BA grin going:: Hrm.....anyone want to start the nefarious wenchs? I claim Nefarious #1 :twisted: Maggie, Appie, Sarah, Phee, Mommie, Atremisia, Lucy, Vel, Booksie, DeDe, Rosefaeries, Po, Artos, biker, Laurel and the rest of us need to step up and claim their numbers.

"3" or "6"

s.

Lady Sarah
06-20-2005, 12:38 PM

erm, #9.

rosefaeries
06-20-2005, 12:44 PM
I am nefarious? :shock:

lol 10 sounds good.

Guess I haven't been behaving as well as I thought. The mom type would be so proud. :lol:

ambar
06-20-2005, 12:54 PM
So we got

Nefarious Crew
1. Ambar Kittencrantz
3. Po Silvertop the Rogue
9. Lady Sarah
10. Rosefaeries

A list of those of us on the threadjack threads that like to play....errrr...... have fun ... yeah .... have fun with each other.

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-20-2005, 01:00 PM
Hallloooo all & happy Monday!

Ya know, I think my caffeine finally kicked in...or maybe it's because FLING IS THIS WKD!! Woot!

Myfanawy
06-20-2005, 01:12 PM
Yes, happy Monday....I was at work at 4:15 am this morning...got off at 9. Did I mention I'm the type who often goes to bed around that time?!?! *Yawn* At least I work in the right place for going to work that early (Starbucks.)
--M

Lady Laurel
06-20-2005, 01:14 PM
How about umm 7.

Artemisia
06-20-2005, 01:17 PM
So we got

Nefarious Crew
1. Ambar Kittencrantz
9. Lady Sarah
10. Rosefaeries

A list of those of us on the threadjack threads that like to play....errrr...... have fun ... yeah .... have fun with each other.

I claim #6

Ciani
06-20-2005, 01:29 PM
#13! It's one of my lucky numbers :D

ambar
06-20-2005, 01:37 PM
Nefarious Crew
1. Ambar Kittencrantz
6. Artemisia
7. Lady Laurel
9. Lady Sarah
10. Rosefaeries
13. Ciani

po silvertop the rogue
06-20-2005, 02:02 PM
So we got

Nefarious Crew
1. Ambar Kittencrantz
9. Lady Sarah
10. Rosefaeries

I claim #6

(in the voice of Leo McKern) "YOU ARE NUMBER SIX" :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I am not a number... I am a free man!"

s.

Ciani
06-20-2005, 02:16 PM
Does anyone else have a problem with this particular topic getting confused as it approaches a new page? I'll get a notification that there is a new message; try to go to it; and it says there are no new posts for this topic. Basically because the thread thinks it has a page it doesn't yet.

Lady Sarah
06-20-2005, 02:26 PM

s.

oh dear lord in heaven. :lol:

no more sugar or caffeine or reading for you today!!

po silvertop the rogue
06-20-2005, 02:43 PM

s.

oh dear lord in heaven. :lol:

no more sugar or caffeine or reading for you today!!

Hey! *WHY* do you think I would have settled for #6? *3* may be my lucky number (birthdate and significant in my IBRSC #, and all sorts of other instances.. but 6 was "the Prisoner's" :lol:

And... even if I was planning on reading today ('specially that juicy new Neil Gaiman advance galley... signed and numbered.. etc...) 'stead of Steel Therapy... even if.. then whatcha' gonna do to keep the book outta my hands?...Huh? ....Huh? ...What? :twisted:
Gonna make it worth my while *not* to read? :wink:

..and as for sugar... you're tooo late! ....had lunch already! neener-neener-neener!

Bwah-hah-ha! :lol:

"I will not be pushed, pulled, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered! My life is my own!"

Go on! Sic *Rover* on me! I dare ya! 8)

...umm.. is it Friday yet?

s.

Pathos
06-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Wow. I just jumped in on this string and I'm totally lost.

What's Po spazzing out about? 8)

ambar
06-20-2005, 02:46 PM
And... even if I was planning on reading today ('specially that juicy new Neil Gaiman advance galley... signed and numbered.. etc...) 'stead of Steel Therapy... even if.. then whatcha' gonna do to keep the book outta my hands?...Huh? ....Huh? ...What? :twisted:

::Ambar gets this wicked grin on her face and bites her fingertip while looking at Po::

Lady Sarah
06-20-2005, 02:53 PM
Hey! *WHY* do you think I would have settled for #6? *3* may be my lucky number (birthdate and significant in my IBRSC #, and all sorts of other instances.. but 6 was "the Prisoner's" :lol:

..and as for sugar... you're tooo late! ....had lunch already! neener-neener-neener!

Bwah-hah-ha! :lol:

"I will not be pushed, pulled, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered! My life is my own!"

Go on! Sic *Rover* on me! I dare ya! 8)

...umm.. is it Friday yet?

s.

:shock:

:stunned:

Ahhh but Gomez, cherie... Venez, je vous assure que je peux trouver une meilleure utilisation pour vos mains. Tricotage, peut-être ? Ou peut-être la traction des mauvaises herbes dans le jardin serait meilleure ? Non ! Je sais ! Vous viendrez vous reposez près de moi et lisez les instructions sur la façon dont actionner ma mûre.

[i]Sawahs apologizes in advance if the above French is a mangle of what you learned in School, Life, etc. BabelFish is my friend - even if reverse translating does suck muchly!!)

po silvertop the rogue
06-20-2005, 03:01 PM
quoth Brother Pathos:
Wow. I just jumped in on this string and I'm totally lost.
What's Po spazzing out about?

Well- Y'see.. it's basically a Prisoner riff.. .(Remember Patrick McGoohan?) with some reading, some fencing, and some nefarious-list-lurkers thrown in for good measure...

it's all rather silly, actually... :wink:

We now return you to your irregular thread.. already in progress..

Sawah! That's FRENCH! <Gomez> ah.. Sawah... thy wrist.. ....and thy arm. ...and.. and.....:twisted: </Gomez>

s.

po silvertop the rogue
06-20-2005, 03:27 PM
Hmm... Oh Sawah? (..and Ambar.. et all...) :)

Hast thou *ever* had "Yield" inscribed in whipped cream low across thy back, from hip to hip- only to have it removed, slowly, deliberately, letter by letter, by lips and tongue? (under the stars, working only by torchlight?)

No? 8)

Kindly let me present exhibit #1...

Paging Morghan! Oh Morhgan! :lol:

s.

Artemisia
06-20-2005, 03:32 PM
s.

Number 2: You shouldn't have interfered, No.6. You'll pay for this.
Number 6: No. You will.

(I sense a new sig line coming...)

Curiouser and curiouser... Leo McKern born on March 16 (my birthday) and the Prisoner series began in 1967 (my birthyear)

Add 2847(wenches guild), 403 (bards guild) 851 (Privateers guild) = 42. Add 4+2=6!!!!
(Yes, this is after I picked the number)

"I won't be a goldfish in a bowl!"
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/theartemis/fishbowl.gif
:twisted:

Morghan
06-20-2005, 03:46 PM
Kindly let me present exhibit #1...
Paging Morghan! Oh Morhgan! :lol:
s.

Aye?? I have been invoked? (prances around don'ing a sign reading "exhibit #1)

Yield ye say? In whipped cream? and by torchlight? OH MY YES! :twisted: What an absolutely intoxicating - euphoric ...............

............................ :faint: [swoon]

ambar
06-20-2005, 04:33 PM
:shock: Morghan swooned? :shock:

Margaret
06-20-2005, 06:02 PM
What numbers are left?!

Damn, have to actually work today and look what happens! A whold manner of silliness!

/hands Pathos a seat belt.

Here hun, you're gonna need this. It moves kind of fast and furious in here at times. In a good way, of course....

Lady Sarah
06-20-2005, 06:52 PM
What numbers are left?!

Damn, have to actually work today and look what happens! A whold manner of silliness!

Here hun, you're gonna need this. It moves kind of fast and furious in here at times. In a good way, of course....

you want #8. that way you can be next to me!!

Pathos
06-20-2005, 07:02 PM

Cheers Hon. I still have no idea what the numbers are all about though. :?

Branwen
06-20-2005, 07:43 PM
Ooohhh, If 8 is already taken I would love to have #5.
Met with Mike this weekend. He's really nice guy. Going to take awhile to get used to going out with someone who is ACTUALLY interested in ME. I'm so confuzzled. :?: :| :? :roll:

Cruisewench
06-20-2005, 07:50 PM
I still have no idea what the numbers are all about though.
Apparently everyone here has decided to make it official and Proclaim: I AM a member of the Nefarious Crew..... at least that's the way I understand it.
Branwen: :love: :bananada: Good for you!

rosefaeries
06-20-2005, 07:52 PM
Ooohhh, If 8 is already taken I would love to have #5.
Met with Mike this weekend. He's really nice guy. Going to take awhile to get used to going out with someone who is ACTUALLY interested in ME. I'm so confuzzled. :?: :| :? :roll:

But it is a good confuzzled right??

(Actually I can relate to that feeling at the moment. Be glad he is actually in the same area as you. The cause of my confuzzling is in another state) ..........Did that even come out right?

Margaret
06-20-2005, 07:58 PM
On the declairing of the numbers:

A page or two back Deedly asked if 9/11 was still the planned date for a bunch of us to come to NYRF (which I answered yup, it was), and she stated that she could not wait to meet the nefarious crew.

Ambar, I believe, picked up on the Nefarious Crew and declared that she was member #1 Member. It's gone downhill from there :wink:

Branwen
06-20-2005, 08:04 PM
Well, I won't be at NYRF, but I would still like to be a member of the "Nefarious Crew".

Margaret
06-20-2005, 08:08 PM
Oh baby! You are SO Nefarious!!!! :D

Morghan
06-20-2005, 11:39 PM
On the declairing of the numbers:

Guess I'll toss in my bid.. I declare #7 :D

biker
06-20-2005, 11:43 PM
has for the Nefarious crew # I want #77.

Taranach-of-IcePhoenix
06-20-2005, 11:50 PM
:shock: Morghan swooned? :shock:

Umm yes.... knees buckled somewhere around "E" or "L" I don't quite recall.... Course the whipped cream was flying fast and furious, so you'll have to pardon me if I wasn't paying that close attention. <So many appendages, so little time...>

By the way, I'd like number 3.1415926 so I can be "Pi"e (Chocolate cream) or 6.9 or perhaps (if it gets that far) 42.... <Wanders off humming <omty Python's "Sit on my face"> :twisted:

Taranach

Margaret
06-21-2005, 06:50 AM
Mornin' All!

Well we have been busy at work. We are nearing the end of our fiscal year and are in a big push of get the clients placed so we can have the numbers (dollars) in this year. Been reeeeeeeeeely pushing a few employers "I know you said you may have something open in a month, but can he start now???" <bat eyes, show a little leg>

At any rate...

I know I am going to regret this, but why #77 Biker?

And with that - I must dash off to get ready for the day

kissy kissy smoochie smoochie!

biker
06-21-2005, 07:48 AM

!

thought that would be obvious. with 77 you get ate more.

Lady Sarah
06-21-2005, 08:25 AM

!

thought that would be obvious. with 77 you get ate more.

stares at it for more than a few seconds, this vacant look on her face... blinks.... "77... 8 more..." I don't get it. 8 more than 77 is 95... but 77 is 8 more... than...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I get it now. :oops: :lol:

Sorry, not firing on all pistons and cylinders this morning.

Ciani
06-21-2005, 08:39 AM
Morning!! It's way too early, but such a nice day as of yet. Nice breeze outside. I went shopping yesterday for some of my food supplies for Fling. I sewed my third skirt last night! Still so much more to do. But very very excited :D ok breakfast time!

Artos O'Dalriada
06-21-2005, 09:22 AM
gee, all my fave numbers are taken already......3,7,9, and 13...all gone....

Ciani
06-21-2005, 09:37 AM
gee, all my fave numbers are taken already......3,7,9, and 13...all gone....
69 is probably still available :twisted:

mstarfire
06-21-2005, 10:08 AM
*pops out of lurk mode*
Can I get number 11? Huh, huh, can I huh?

*looks around* Hmmm, breakfast still needs to be set..... *rummages in pantry and puts out trays of all sorts of goodies, including several new cans of whipped cream* Did you know this stuff is great in coffee?

ambar
06-21-2005, 10:18 AM
Nefarious Crew
1. Ambar Kittencrantz
2. Morghan
4. Taranach
5. Branwen
6. Artemisia
7. Lady Laurel
8. Lady Margaret
9. Lady Sarah
10. Rosefaeries
11. Mstarfire
12. DeDe
13. Ciani
68. Artos
69. Phoenix McHeight
77. Biker

mstarfire
06-21-2005, 10:33 AM
Hrm, maybe time to add to the sig line.... just to make everyone else wonder. *grin*

Off to work - yeck

Ciani
06-21-2005, 10:36 AM
Yeah.. I've been thinking it's about time to add the .sig.. :twisted:

Pathos
06-21-2005, 10:47 AM
Can I be 15?

6 + 9

he he :twisted:

Katie O'Connell
06-21-2005, 10:52 AM
Nefarious Crew
1. Ambar Kittencrantz
2. Morghan
4. Taranach
5. Branwen
6. Artemisia
7. Lady Laurel
8. Lady Margaret
9. Lady Sarah
10. Rosefaeries
11. Mstarfire
12. DeDe
13. Ciani
68. Artos
69. Phoenix McHeight
77. Biker

Ok....am I hearing this correctly?....you just have to sign up and pick a number to be in this Nefarious Crew?

No hazing? No questionalbe rites of passage involving padles and whipped cream?
(well, I'm kinda hoping for that bit, actually)

Or does one need to be a regular...um....player....?

Cause I can be regular. See?
http://www.tildas.com/images/Bran%20Muffin.JPG

ambar
06-21-2005, 11:10 AM
Nefarious Crew
1. Ambar Kittencrantz
2. Morghan
4. Taranach
5. Branwen
6. Artemisia
7. Lady Laurel
8. Lady Margaret
9. Lady Sarah
10. Rosefaeries
11. Mstarfire
12. DeDe
13. Ciani
14. Katie O'Connell
15. Pathos
68. Artos
69. Phoenix McHeight
77. Biker

ambar
06-21-2005, 11:25 AM
Booksie, we can always create a hazing ritual for you if you like.........I'd do it personally :twisted: Heeeeeey, I bet I could get Maggie to help with the planning <insert wicked cackle>

But, nope, no ritual. Just thought the phrase was neat and thought it'd be a fun way to create a club.

ambar
06-21-2005, 11:36 AM
I just can't resist the "Chubby Bunny" picture.....

http://goldfrost.net/images/mirf2003/week3/general/thumbs6058.jpg

Katie O'Connell
06-21-2005, 11:43 AM
Booksie, we can always create a hazing ritual for you if you like.........I'd do it personally :twisted: Heeeeeey, I bet I could get Maggie to help with the planning <insert wicked cackle>

Er....No, no....no need to go to all that trouble. Heh...I'll be fine without a ritual. Really.

But, nope, no ritual.

Whew!

Just thought the phrase was neat and thought it'd be a fun way to create a club.

I thought you took a branch or a stick to create a club. :P

Katie O'Connell
06-21-2005, 11:53 AM
[quote="ambar"]I just can't resist the "Chubby Bunny" picture.....

Ahem!
You'll need to try a little harder next time, ya cheeky lil :mmph:

ambar
06-21-2005, 12:01 PM
*stands behind Booksie with a cluex4 held like a baseball bat*

What was that about a branch or stick, luv?

Katie O'Connell
06-21-2005, 12:20 PM
*stands behind Booksie with a cluex4 held like a baseball bat*

What was that about a branch or stick, luv?

What I said was: Come see the violence inherent in the system!

*getting set to duck*

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-21-2005, 12:23 PM
Nefarious Crew
1. Ambar Kittencrantz
2. Morghan
4. Taranach
5. Branwen
6. Artemisia
7. Lady Laurel
8. Lady Margaret
9. Lady Sarah
10. Rosefaeries
11. Mstarfire
12. DeDe
13. Ciani
68. Artos
69. Phoenix McHeight
77. Biker

I'm confused, I thought this was only limited to the Tux invasion peeps.

If it isn't can I have #57, since we're jumping all over the place here?

Katie O'Connell
06-21-2005, 12:32 PM

I'll be there in spirit. Does that count?

Hey, Ambar....sweetie, dah-ling, pookie? Can I have #17? :sorry:

That way I could be NC-17.

Though I can't take credit for that one, I like it. It was Maggie's suggestion.

Lady Sarah
06-21-2005, 12:32 PM

If it isn't can I have #57, since we're jumping all over the place here?

It was in the vein that... uhm, someone... can't remember who, originally asked about it. ButAmbar ran with it. ::shrug:: I like number nine. hrrf!

Margaret
06-21-2005, 01:11 PM
8. Lady Margaret

GREAT GOOGLEY MOOGELY!!! EIGHT!! I GOT EIGHT!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :bananada:

Margaret
06-21-2005, 01:13 PM
*getting set to duck*

/Mags comes in the room leading 2 llamas.

Well, ya know, ya gotta have a llama, llama before the 'duck'. :D

Katie O'Connell
06-21-2005, 01:19 PM
8. Lady Margaret

Apparently, getting eight makes Mags extremely happy. :hmm:

Lady Sarah
06-21-2005, 01:56 PM
8. Lady Margaret

Apparently, getting eight makes Mags extremely happy. :hmm:

The good thing about Mags being eight is that she comes before me... and gets hit with all the crap before I do. :twisted:

She's my last line of defense. Expect to see her pushed into the mud a lot. :wink:

ambar
06-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Nefarious Crew
1. Ambar Kittencrantz
2. Morghan
4. Taranach
5. Branwen
6. Artemisia
7. Lady Laurel
8. Lady Margaret
9. Lady Sarah
10. Rosefaeries
11. Mstarfire
12. DeDe
13. Ciani
15. Pathos
17. Katie O'Connell
57. Fiona
68. Artos
69. Phoenix McHeight
77. Biker

***While, yes, the original point was folks going to Tux in September, the idea sounded fun enough to expand to include all us wacky folks who play in threadjacking threads.

ambar
06-21-2005, 02:00 PM
What I said was: Come see the violence inherent in the system!

*getting set to duck*

Violence to inherent systems? *gigglesnortevilcackle* You say that in public? Around this group?

po silvertop the rogue
06-21-2005, 02:20 PM
Quoth M'Lady Katie
Apparently, getting eight makes Mags extremely happy.

... Take a look at that sentence.. a real, close look... Now look even closer..

Would not "getting ate.. uh... eight" make THEE extremely happy? :lol:

Sell the books, sell the books..

s.

Lady Sarah
06-21-2005, 02:24 PM
... Take a look at that sentence.. a real, close look... Now look even closer..

Would not "getting ate.. uh... eight" make THEE extremely happy? :lol:

Sell the books, sell the books..

s.

Ahh but dear Po... M'Lady BookWench has been eight so many times, it's old hat to her.

sidesteps behind Po, using him as a shield...

Pathos
06-21-2005, 02:27 PM
I like the way this list is working out. 4 guys so far and...more ladies than I can keep track of.

mmmwwwwwaaahhhhhhhh :twisted:

po silvertop the rogue
06-21-2005, 02:52 PM
Quoth M'Lady Sarah:
Ahh but dear Po... M'Lady BookWench has been eight so many times, it's old hat to her.

Eris! Dear Goddess... I beseech thee! NEVER let me become so jaded as that! :wink:

s.

Margaret
06-21-2005, 03:17 PM
The good thing about Mags being eight is that she comes before me...

Well Sarah, of course if I get eight I will come before you do.

Numerically speaking, of course.....

Margaret
06-21-2005, 03:21 PM
I like the way this list is working out. 4 guys so far and...more ladies than I can keep track of.

Well then darlink, it's about damn time you showed up here. We have been on this thread for ages now - or, more accuratly, this type of thread....

Katie O'Connell
06-21-2005, 03:45 PM
Quoth M'Lady Sarah:

Eris! Dear Goddess... I beseech thee! NEVER let me become so jaded as that! :wink:

s.

Fear not, m'dear Po! Such a thing is as likely as Sarah being mistaken for a Vestal Virgin.

http://www.bonnyhthr.com/jason/jason13.jpg
See...not even Jason believes that one.

Lady Laurel
06-21-2005, 03:51 PM
Would not "getting ate.. uh... eight" make THEE extremely happy?

OMG You bet your tights it would. :wink:

Katie O'Connell
06-21-2005, 03:52 PM

Indeed, Pathos--this place could prove to be quite perilous. :snicker:

ambar
06-21-2005, 03:54 PM
hrm......this thread sure did start hopping here lately...... :hmm:

The Nefarious Crew does not fear peril nor smut....we dive....erm...head......erm...... help! ...... llama?

Lady Sarah
06-21-2005, 03:57 PM
http://www.bonnyhthr.com/jason/jason13.jpg
See...not even Jason believes that one.

The following is an important announcement... The CLONK you may have just heard was the jaw of Lady Sarah as it hit the desk before her. The ensuing southbound wind was her inhaling a sharp gasp of breath and the resultant earth moving was... not fit for public ears. We now return you to your regularly scheduled day.

Pathos
06-21-2005, 03:59 PM
Let me go back in there and face the peril. 8)

ambar
06-21-2005, 04:00 PM
That reminds me.....Booksie, you need to return my leather goods you borrowed for volume 117 of the Katie Sutra. I might need them one day.

::listening and hearing the splashes as minds hit the gutter::

I meant my notepad and pencil holder.......getcher minds outta the gutter. The sewer is much warmer. :D

Katie O'Connell
06-21-2005, 04:03 PM
Let me go back in there and face the peril. 8)

We're all looking forward to having a good knight. :twisted:

Katie O'Connell
06-21-2005, 04:07 PM
[quote=Katie O'Connell]
The following is an important announcement... The CLONK you may have just heard was the jaw of Lady Sarah as it hit the desk before her. The ensuing southbound wind was her inhaling a sharp gasp of breath and the resultant earth moving was... not fit for public ears. We now return you to your regularly scheduled day.

Wow....good thing I didn't post THE TRUCK. It might have killed her. :shock:

Artemisia
06-21-2005, 04:18 PM
The Nefarious Crew does not fear peril nor smut....we dive....erm...head......erm...... help! ...... llama?

:aok:

Afternoon All

Just poppin' in to say "Hi". The NC is taking shape! 8) I move that our mascot be a LLAMA and a DUCK! Anybody second the motion?...the motion in the ocean....

SONG TIME!!!!!!

If all the young laddies were ships on the ocean
I'd be the waves and show them the motion.........

Damn, all the cool numbers are taken. How can I remedy this.....hmmm..I'm the top half of a 69?...whew! that works!

Note to self: Purchase extra leather supplies for Text volume 117...

Katie O'Connell
06-21-2005, 04:40 PM
I'd be the waves and show them the motion.........

Note to self: Purchase extra leather supplies for Text volume 117...

/Bookwench removes her 10 foot pole from a nearby closet.

/sizing up the above comment. looks at the pole. looks back at Artie and her post.

Naaaaah....

/goes rummaging in the closet for a longer pole.

Morghan
06-21-2005, 04:48 PM
The Nefarious Crew .....

Humm.. how did I end up at #2... (its haunting me.. haunting me I tell ya) :wink: :lol:

SONG TIME!!!!!!

I'd be the waves and show them the motion....

If all the young laddies were rogues in a line
I'd cable their mainmasts and make em' all mine...

..................(ok.. so that one was written on the fly) :twisted:

ambar
06-21-2005, 04:48 PM
Ahhhhhh.....go on Booksie, you know you wanna.......

BTW..... you mean THIS one?
http://www.geocities.com/ambar_ar/jason14.jpg

ambar
06-21-2005, 04:50 PM
pssssst.....Arte..... you already have number 6..............

Taranach-of-IcePhoenix
06-21-2005, 04:53 PM
The good thing about Mags being eight is that she comes before me...

Well Sarah, of course if I get eight I will come before you do.

Numerically speaking, of course.....

:shock: erm... uh.... yes... *numerically* speaking... of *Course*!!
<Runs for shelter>

Taranach

Margaret
06-21-2005, 04:53 PM
THE TRUCK!!!!!!

:thud:

Katie O'Connell
06-21-2005, 04:58 PM
Ahhhhhh.....go on Booksie, you know you wanna.......

Yah....the TRUCK.

You never could resist temptation, could you?

That's OK....neither can I. :wink:

http://www.bonnyhthr.com/jason/zachary.jpg
And judging by that grin, neither can HE.

ambar
06-21-2005, 05:02 PM
The Nefarious Crew .....

Humm.. how did I end up at #2... (its haunting me.. haunting me I tell ya) :wink: :lol:

Erm....you see.....I figured you'd be a good ring leader as well and seein as how no one'd claimed 2, well, did you want a different number?

BTW....Booksie, I'm supposed to RESIST temptation? ::muttermuttermutter:: Now I gotta go change the rule book again........Thing is a mess of erasures and additions already.

Taranach-of-IcePhoenix
06-21-2005, 05:03 PM

I meant my notepad and pencil holder.......getcher minds outta the gutter. The sewer is much warmer. :D

Yeah... and you're blocking my periscope!

Taranach

Lady Laurel
06-21-2005, 05:05 PM
OMG :!: :!:
He's in jeans and cowboy boots.
Drool Drool Drool damn where is that bucket

Margaret
06-21-2005, 05:07 PM

Taranach

:mmph: :augh:

must resist! can't say it...... too much peril.....

Taranach-of-IcePhoenix
06-21-2005, 05:10 PM

Taranach

There, there... I quite understand... fear of getting torpedoed...

RD&L :rotfl:

Taranach

Katie O'Connell
06-21-2005, 05:16 PM
Ambar...that was so wicked of you, taunting Sarah like that.

You should hie yourself to confession and take your punishment. I know just the Priest that'll hear it.
http://www.bonnyhthr.com/jason/jason9.jpg

Katie O'Connell
06-21-2005, 05:27 PM
Taranach

Taranach

Heh...if she thought there was a chance she'd be torpedoed, she most assuredly would have said it!

Ambar, get off that poor man's periscope until it's risen to it's full height.

heh heh heh...look! It swivels! :lol:

Ariel
06-21-2005, 05:29 PM
If you ladies keep flinging those pictures of JI around no one is going to get any work done!!! Plus, just think of all those tech guys that'll have to repair keyboards. :D Drool doesn't come out of hardware easily I'm told.

Taranach-of-IcePhoenix
06-21-2005, 05:36 PM
Taranach
Taranach

Heh...if she thought there was a chance she'd be torpedoed, she most assuredly would have said it!

Ambar, get off that poor man's periscope until it's risen to it's full height.

heh heh heh...look! It swivels! :lol: :shock: :oops: :stunned:

Taranach

Margaret
06-21-2005, 05:52 PM
OK, Booksie said it.

That line drawn in the dirt is merely a speed bump to the likes of her....

Lady Sarah
06-21-2005, 06:37 PM
http://www.geocities.com/ambar_ar/jason14.jpg

:shock:

you.... bitch...

simply goes vacant and glassy eyed, mouth hanging slightly slack as she stares at the screen...

Lady Sarah
06-21-2005, 06:40 PM
a whimper is heard somewhere south... in Texas... then power goes out for the DFW metroplex after a FFFZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZCRACK is heard... the result of one Lady Sarah licking her monitor...

Myfanawy
06-21-2005, 06:40 PM
I just can't get over the fact that he's Lucius Malfoy. He plays it so well...hard not to think of that when I see a picture of him! (Not that he's not a good-looking guy... ;) )
--M

Lady Sarah
06-21-2005, 06:45 PM
I just can't get over the fact that he's Lucius Malfoy. He plays it so well...hard not to think of that when I see a picture of him! (Not that he's not a good-looking guy... ;) )
--M

Ahhh Luscious Lucius... but THAT is a far cast shadow to the radiance and magnificence of Lt. Colonel William Tavington of His Majesty's Dragoons.

not many men do long hair that well. holy shit, JI does it QUITE well...

staggers off muttering something 'bout grabbing him by the hair and...

Katie O'Connell
06-21-2005, 07:47 PM
If you ladies keep flinging those pictures of JI around no one is going to get any work done!!!

Oh, I don't know. I got a lot of work done this afternoon. :D

Too bad it was focused on trying to short out Sarah's keyboard and monitor. :wink:

Just like I say every time I get to host a Fox Hunt: I love my job!

Margaret
06-22-2005, 07:12 AM
Ahhh Luscious Lucius... but THAT is a far cast shadow to the radiance and magnificence of Lt. Colonel William Tavington of His Majesty's Dragoons.

not many men do long hair that well. holy shit, JI does it QUITE well...

staggers off muttering something 'bout grabbing him by the hair and...

You mean like this Sarah?

http://www.jasonisaacsphotoalbumsonline.com/movies/Tavington/PDVD_017.jpg

Lady Sarah
06-22-2005, 08:51 AM
You mean like this Sarah?

http://www.jasonisaacsphotoalbumsonline.com/movies/Tavington/PDVD_017.jpg

yes... that's one. but not the one that does me in. ;)

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-22-2005, 09:05 AM
Dang, I've got to go to work and by time I get home there's sure to be another 3 or 4 pages... that's 3 or 4 more added to the 6 or so from the last 2 days when I was working and couldn't get to read.

SLOW DOWN... I'm missing all the pictures and splashing around in the gutter. :pweeease: :pweeease: :pweeease: :pweeease: :pweeease:

I'm beggin' ya... I've gotta work and I've gotta get measured for my garb and I wanna go out to JoAnn's to see if I can maybe make a skirt... :cry:

And please no more pics of cowboy boots, blue jeans and pickup trucks... I'm trying to go cold turkey and switch over to guys in chain mail... :faint:

Tap ;~D

Lady Sarah
06-22-2005, 09:20 AM
http://miqque.50megs.com/images/LEG/isaacs-jason.jpg

THIS is the one that makes me just stop dead in my tracks... :stunned:

Branwen
06-22-2005, 10:03 AM
You Ladies make it Damn near impossible for anyone to get their work done. It was a good thing that my manager had already gone home for the evening when I got to see all of the pictures. :shock: :lick: :faint:

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh!!!! Mr Kotter.
I was FINALLY able to find & BUY Peter Pan the other day. I thinkk I have actually seen this on the shelves before. Due to the cover art, I would have NEVER thought to buy it. But, I went past the cover art & LOOKED for the actors & yep there he was. Listed first in Bold, Block, white letters. When I get a chance to sit down this weekend to watch all of my not yet seen movies, this one will be my first.

Well, I have to go to work. Another 12 hour day today.

Buxom Wench
06-22-2005, 10:04 AM

and with just cause !!!

Oh MY!! What a way to start the day. Thank you Thank you Lady Sarah !!! :bow:

Buxom Wench
06-22-2005, 10:12 AM
BTW, now that my tongue has been rolled back up and put back in my mouth, I have decided to set out the buffet for all of us who need energy to get thru all these pics.

Help yourself to raspberry scones, apple pecan scones, cheese danish, carrot muffins, blueberry muffins, chocolate chunk pecan cookies, oatmeal cookies, juice, coffee, milk & tea. ENJOY your day everyone !!!!!

Lady Sarah
06-22-2005, 10:16 AM

and with just cause !!!

Oh MY!! What a way to start the day. Thank you Thank you Lady Sarah !!! :bow:

You're quite welcome. He is a vision to start the day with, isn't he?

For me... I think it's all the layers that you'd have to peel through to get to the body underneath.

That and Tav is just too fucking evil. :rofl:

Lady Laurel
06-22-2005, 10:30 AM
I'll take a apple pecan scone thank you.

fidgit fidgit fidgit needed that sugar

O my he is just so nice looking.

Ciani
06-22-2005, 10:40 AM
morning Ladies! You're always tempting me with these pretty men. Where can I order a few?

Artemisia
06-22-2005, 10:47 AM
a whimper is heard somewhere south... in Texas... then power goes out for the DFW metroplex after a FFFZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZCRACK is heard... the result of one Lady Sarah licking her monitor...
ROTFL!!! Now why is that so EASY for me to invision?!!

Mornin' All
::goes for oatmeal cookies, juice and coffee and notices a 12 foot pole propped in the corner :hmm:... scribbles down Morghan's new RYLO lines for posterity.......posterior...Jason's posterior... :love: ::

I see it's Mags turn to Captain the Sewer Submarine...

Uh oh......it's happening again....

SONG TIME!!!

"We all live in a sewer submarine!
A sewer submarine, a sewer submarine..."

Pathos
06-22-2005, 10:48 AM
morning Ladies! You're always tempting me with these pretty men. Where can I order a few?
Aw shucks. I'll pm you my address if you want. :twisted:

(You WERE talking about me right? :wink: )

Buxom Wench
06-22-2005, 10:54 AM
(You WERE talking about me right? :wink: )

Of course we were !!! :wink:

Ariel
06-22-2005, 11:45 AM
If you're tossing around pictures of beautiful men again I'd like to request some Gerard Butler.
JI is an attractive man and an amazing actor, but he doesn't do for me what he apparently does for Sarah. I still enjoy looking at him, don't get me wrong. :lol: I just prefer men like Mr. Butler.

ambar
06-22-2005, 11:46 AM
http://barefoot.provocateuse.com/images/photos/jason_isaacs_01.jpg

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/peter_pan/jason_isaacs/peterpan6.jpg

http://www.kidzworld.com/img/upload/article/a3693i1_hook185x149.jpg

http://thefanlists.com/jason/main.png

http://www.britishstars.wz.cz/Jason-galerie/patriot/15.jpg

Ciani
06-22-2005, 11:59 AM
I like JI because he has the look of a man who knows when to drop the polite act and take a lady's breath away. :fans self:

ambar
06-22-2005, 12:08 PM
For Ariel
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/natasha925/Misc/Gerard11-2.jpg

http://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos/gerard_butler_05.jpg

http://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos/gerard_butler_02.jpg

http://bestof.provocateuse.com/images/photos/gerard_butler_98.jpg

http://barefoot.provocateuse.com/images/photos/gerard_butler_04.jpg

For me.....
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/21/1298/320/oded%20fehr.jpg

http://www.csie.nctu.edu.tw/~movies/index/2001/MoulinRouge/media/OdedFehr_Granitz_178086.jpg

http://www.crankycritic.com/qa/pf_articles/mummy/fehr3.jpg

Lady Sarah
06-22-2005, 12:26 PM
holy testosterone...

:faint:

Lady Sarah
06-22-2005, 12:28 PM
I like JI because he has the look of a man who knows when to drop the polite act and take a lady's breath away. :fans self:

and when to get nassssssssssty. he does evil/bad so well. Other than Tav, Hook is it. The quiver moment (THE? OK, the most delicious of 'em) was when he's cheek to ear with Wendy right before she walks the plank. you can hear him breathe, the scratch of the stubble on his cheek... the pure evil intent in those eyes. oh... MY... :faint:

Katie O'Connell
06-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Hooly Meery Mather-a-Gawd!! :stunned:

Ye Wenches are KILLIN ME here! (pant pant pant) :faint:

Between Ambar's pictorials and Saraha's Hook musings, I'm about to combust!
(or would that be cumbust?...nevermind)

I'm certain as soon as Winnie gets wind of this estrogen tsunami, she'll be posting pics too. I'd better go get the drool buckets and drainpipes now and be ready for it.

Hmm....maybe I should build an Ark. Ah, but for that, I'd need more wood.

Hey, Pathos.....!! :D

Katie O'Connell
06-22-2005, 12:52 PM
Ambar was too kind to post:

http://www.crankycritic.com/qa/pf_articles/mummy/fehr3.jpg

Gotta say it, gals....he's just not the same without the hair. Still hot, yes, but he looks so much more exotic with the hair. So much more.....mysterious and foreboding...and the muse for quite a bit of literature in the Restricted Section. :wink:

Katie O'Connell
06-22-2005, 01:00 PM

Which, when it comes to JI......for me that's exactly 2.5 milli-seconds.

And that's still roughly (heh!) three milliiseconds longer than Sarah's time.

po silvertop the rogue
06-22-2005, 01:01 PM
Po tiptoes past the doorway to the nefarious thread.... not wishing to disturb the prostrated bodies lying about.... He *does* consider taking a few blackmail photos- but instead decides to slide pillows beneath the heads of some of the more *deeply* unconscious forms...

Pathos
06-22-2005, 01:03 PM
I just can't compete with this. Guess I'll bury my head in work for the afternoon. :cry:

Ciani
06-22-2005, 01:08 PM
Unconscious? Who's unconscious?! We're just taking a small breather before the next round begins! :twisted:

Katie O'Connell
06-22-2005, 01:32 PM
I just can't compete with this. Guess I'll bury my head in work for the afternoon. :cry:

What's her name?

Lady Sarah
06-22-2005, 01:32 PM

baby, you wear that tunic and you'll have a fighting chance. with me at least. ~LOL~

Lady Sarah
06-22-2005, 01:33 PM

What's her name?

Gentlemen don't tell.

Ariel
06-22-2005, 01:54 PM
Ambar, thank you!!
I was having a craptacular day. A little naked Gerry picture goes a long way! :lol:

Katie O'Connell
06-22-2005, 02:08 PM
Has anyone noticed the ads in the box at the bottom of this page?

I normally ignore them, but I just noticed today's offerings: Alpacas and Llamas!

Great deals on Llama farms!

says the ad.

:thinking:

I think we should take up a collection and have a Wenches Llama Ranch. Whataya say?

Herd of Llamas, anyone?

Ciani
06-22-2005, 02:11 PM
Llama Ranch!!

"So, what do you do for work?"

"My fellow wenches and I run a llama farm. No really... Want to come over and meet my pets?"

Artemisia
06-22-2005, 02:37 PM
Has anyone noticed the ads in the box at the bottom of this page? I normally ignore them, but I just noticed today's offerings: Alpacas and Llamas!
Great deals on Llama farms! says the ad. :thinking: I think we should take up a collection and have a Wenches Llama Ranch. Whataya say? Herd of Llamas, anyone?

::Artemisia begins to twitch with nervous happiness...:: Llamas, llamas everywhere!!!
By the by, did ya know that the word "llama" means call in Spanish? Wenches Call Ranch? :hmm:

Lady Laurel
06-22-2005, 02:39 PM
LLama, LLama , LLama.

I agree he is so much more exotic with the hair. I tell you its been a drool fest all over this computer, had to wipe it off 3 times already.

But lets not forget Horatio.

http://img186.echo.cx/img186/3864/horneven4fz.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Artemisia
06-22-2005, 02:47 PM
Never forget Ioan
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/theartemis/IG.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/theartemis/4137dd2548587.jpg

Lady Laurel
06-22-2005, 03:02 PM
O my
Artemisia- that was a low blow. He looks so good.

HOw about Clive

http://img171.echo.cx/img171/8489/cocovermaiden6db.th.jpg (http://img171.echo.cx/my.php?image=cocovermaiden6db.jpg)

ambar
06-22-2005, 03:09 PM

Hun, you don't have to. I have always told you that you are a good looking gent! Now post some photos of yourself for us to drool over!!! :wink:

Margaret
06-22-2005, 03:11 PM
/From somewhere under a pile of paperwork Mags is heard chanting...

Pathos, Pathos, Pathos, Pathos.....

Lady Laurel
06-22-2005, 03:12 PM

Now where did that cutie go :wink:

Artemisia
06-22-2005, 03:29 PM
O my Artemisia- that was a low blow. He looks so good.
You got that right. Don't ya know how hard it is to spot clean a bodice?

Margaret
06-22-2005, 03:33 PM
Hey Arte!
thanks for the soundtrack on the new poll. Nice touch :aok:

Artemisia
06-22-2005, 03:37 PM
Hey Arte! thanks for the soundtrach on the new poll. Nice touch :aok:

Your welcome! I thought it would liven it up for those of us who weren't there to experience the entire event. :wink:

po silvertop the rogue
06-22-2005, 03:49 PM
Po virtually tiptoes by again, with a copy of the new Neil Gaiman title under an arm- looking for someplace comfy to curl up and read.. that isn't already taken by drooling wenches... :lol:

Margaret
06-22-2005, 03:54 PM
Mags sneaks quietly up behind Po so she can read over his shoulder

Hey Po, are there going to be pretty illustrations in this book like some of his past ones?

po silvertop the rogue
06-22-2005, 04:07 PM
Quoth M'Lady Margaret:
Hey Po, are there going to be pretty illustrations in this book like some of his past ones?

Po checks the advance galley cover for any indication of interior artwork...
Hmm.. no mention of extra artwork... I guess this is purely a text novel... using some of the characters from American Gods- but this one is supposed to have a major humorous thread winding through it... It's due to be released sometime Sept.

On the *other* hand.. if it's Neil's words and good pictures to look at you want- go out and get Mirrormask: The Illustrated Film Script of the Motion Picture from the Jim Henson Company -- Neil's script- Mckean's artwork and film photos.. until the movie comes out it's the closest you'll get... Now I *have* to go see the movie!

(This drool-less, photo-less post brought to you by the Rogue's Council on Literacy!)

Sell the books, sell the books...

s.

ambar
06-22-2005, 04:20 PM
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! The WHOS council on WHAT?!?

Margaret
06-22-2005, 05:13 PM
(This drool-less, photo-less post brought to you by the Rogue's Council on Literacy!)

Who said it was drool-less?! I was just using the "Read over your shoulder" trick to get close enough to be able to nibble on your ear

Pathos
06-22-2005, 05:22 PM
baby, you wear that tunic and you'll have a fighting chance. with me at least. ~LOL~

Hun, you don't have to. I have always told you that you are a good looking gent! Now post some photos of yourself for us to drool over!!! :wink:

/From somewhere under a pile of paperwork Mags is heard chanting...

Now where did that cutie go :wink:
Gosh...thanks girls. Shame I didn't see that earlier. Would'a made my lousy afternoon a lot brighter! :lol:

Margaret
06-22-2005, 05:48 PM
Hey Pathos, sorry to hear you had a lousy afternoon.

Hope your evening will allow you to decompress and relax a bit. :smooch:

Branwen
06-22-2005, 06:30 PM
In reference to a CUTE Bunny: In order to help this Bunny to World Domination:
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) . Shouldn't we have picked him as teh cuter of the 3?

It's really no fair that I can't get to the Boards until later in the afternoon/evening. Too many people around, too many calls coming in. The pictures are just.... :lick: :faint:
I'm really looking forward to my vacation in about 2 1/2 weeks. Don't know what I'm going to do, but I know that I am NOT going to do: go to work, think about work, or worry about work.
Next year I WILL be going to Illinois for vacation, in time to see the King Tut exhibit, Bristol, & whatever else strikes my fancy.

Pathos
06-22-2005, 06:38 PM

Thanks Hon. The massive quantities of alcohol I consume in the evening usually does the trick. :wink:

Dedeley
06-22-2005, 06:42 PM
Woo Hoo! The Nefarious Crew has a list! I'm also late in getting on the thread, but this IS the thread jacking thread! Thankee, Kibbey. Meet you in the sewer, and I promise not to splash too much!

I have a sign that says, "Nefarious Ever After," being a wench who is not satisfied with just being Happily Ever After. I've read Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty, after all.

Tap, just replied to your Hudson Valley question - I am from Saratoga Springs, just a hop skip and jump away. Land of Diamond Jim Brady and Madame Jumel, corsets, illegal gambling, and moonshine.

:grouphug: to all!

P.S. to Branwen. Get used to having a guy liking you for yourself. There is someone for everyone. Aren't we all proof of that!

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-22-2005, 07:09 PM

and when to get nassssssssssty. he does evil/bad so well. Other than Tav, Hook is it. The quiver moment (THE? OK, the most delicious of 'em) was when he's cheek to ear with Wendy right before she walks the plank. you can hear him breathe, the scratch of the stubble on his cheek... the pure evil intent in those eyes. oh... MY... :faint:

Forgive me if someone has said this already... but you gotta admit it Lady Sarah, you've got a thing for pirates... Go on... admit it... guys in frilly shirts, tight breeches, thigh-high boots striding towards you with a look in their eyes that says "I'm gonna rip that bodice right off her!"

*hides books with pirates on the covers*

Tap ;~D

Myfanawy
06-22-2005, 07:22 PM
Pirates can be pretty hot... :haloslip:
--M

Margaret
06-22-2005, 07:30 PM
Oh. Our Sawas likes pirates alright...

'specially him....

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/icliverpool/dec2003/6/2/000A13DC-CB6C-1FE2-BDA980C328EC0000.jpg

Ciani
06-22-2005, 07:42 PM
I can admit it.. I totally have a thing for pirates. I bet Lady Sarah will admit it too!

Lady Sarah
06-22-2005, 07:56 PM
isn't admitting JACK (or is that Jason?) about favoring pirates... as she's too damned busy drooling over the pic of Hook in his Black Castle finest... and mumbling something about a Requiem Mass...

(and for the record, I've got a thing for Musketeers, Pirates, and lovely blonde Rohirs. :moon: )

Pathos
06-22-2005, 07:58 PM
I can admit it.. I totally have a thing for pirates. I bet Lady Sarah will admit it too!
Bah. Scum. All of 'em. If it was up to me they'd all be swingin' from the gallows. No good lousy murderers and rapists the lot of 'em. :x

Pathos
06-22-2005, 08:00 PM
(and for the record, I've got a thing for Musketeers, Pirates, and lovely blonde Rohirs. :moon: )
You know...anyone but you my Dear and I'd be offended at Musketeers being included with pirates like that.

Margaret
06-22-2005, 08:03 PM
ARRRRRR Me harty!

We be pirate lovers! Now watch thy tounge afore we walks ya to the plank and feeds ya to the croc!

(dang, I wish we had the little pirate hat wearing smiley from the boy's board....)

Katie O'Connell
06-22-2005, 08:04 PM

Thanks Hon. The massive quantities of alcohol I consume in the evening usually does the trick. :wink:

Can we take advantage of you once you're squiffy enough? :twisted:

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better!

Margaret
06-22-2005, 08:06 PM
/Waves to Katie

Hello there my mac and cheese friend!!

Ciani
06-22-2005, 08:13 PM
Bah. Scum. All of 'em. If it was up to me they'd all be swingin' from the gallows. No good lousy murderers and rapists the lot of 'em. :x

Ah now, not just pirates! If a man has it, he really has it.. pirates, rogues, musketeers, uhm... evil cane-wielding wizards.. ehem :oops:

Pathos
06-22-2005, 08:28 PM
Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better!
Cheers m'dear!

Can we take advantage of you once you're squiffy enough? :twisted:
Oh...please do. Please do. :P

Katie O'Connell
06-22-2005, 08:28 PM
/Waves to Katie
Hello there my mac and cheese friend!!

:shhh:
Sssshhh! We're waiting till Pathos is sufficiently tipsy....

Say Mags, did you bring the camera?

Katie O'Connell
06-22-2005, 09:13 PM
.....you know, like the camera you had lying around when we were at your place that night, sittin at the table, drinkin coffee and dishin...

you know....when this was taken:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Bookwench/Poopsie.jpg

Just count yourself lucky that I don't still have that goofy pic of you in the hallway with the plaid bloomers. You know the one. :twisted: