PDA

View Full Version : Llamas, Alpacas and Wolves, Oh My!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

po silvertop the rogue
06-22-2005, 09:24 PM
(This drool-less, photo-less post brought to you by the Rogue's Council on Literacy!)

Who said it was drool-less?! I was just using the "Read over your shoulder" trick to get close enough to be able to nibble on your ear

Ahh.... Many's the time I curled up comfortably with a good book and a good Wench... and read one to the other... (or a bad book and a bad Wench.. or a naughty b... you get the idea....)

Comfy, Mags? Let me know when I can turn the page.... :wink:

Hey, Kitty-Kat! .. The Rogue's Council on Literacy... I guess that would be... *ME*
8) We promote reading... in all sorts of interesting ways.... ("Y.I.E.L.D.!")

Heh, heh, heh..

Read the Wench, read the Wench..

s.

mstarfire
06-22-2005, 09:29 PM
You trying that Braille again Po?

Good for you :D

Katie O'Connell
06-22-2005, 09:33 PM
Ahh.... Many's the time I curled up comfortably with a good book and a good Wench... and read one to the other... (or a bad book and a bad Wench.. or a naughty b... you get the idea....)

I don't think we 'get' it...I think we've always 'had' it. :D

Comfy, Mags? Let me know when I can turn the page.... :wink:

Mags is the 'fastest reader I ever saw'! :twisted:

8) We promote reading... in all sorts of interesting ways.... ("Y.I.E.L.D.!")
s.

I personally perfer reading rogues...in braille.

Yes, support Literacy! Find yourself between the covers as often as possible!

Lady Sarah
06-22-2005, 09:40 PM
(and for the record, I've got a thing for Musketeers, Pirates, and lovely blonde Rohirs. :moon: )
You know...anyone but you my Dear and I'd be offended at Musketeers being included with pirates like that.

hehehehe... awww c'mon...musketeer... pirate... a man is a man all the same be it frock or tunic.

po silvertop the rogue
06-22-2005, 09:50 PM
Sigh...

Poor Po... eternally caught in the classic conundrum.... The Sheriff by day.. and a Privateer by night... :lol:

s.

ps- Oh, NO! another cusp.. I don't know if I can handle it this time.... all those lips... :twisted:

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-23-2005, 01:02 AM
I'm thinking that while I'm off Friday night and or on Saturday or even possibly Sunday night, I ought to rent that movie... the one with that guy in it... you know the one... what's his name... the one who I think plays Cap'n Hook... Oh what is his name, it's wite dere on da dip of my dongue... Yeah, I ought to go rent that movie... whatever the name of it is.

:wink:

Margaret
06-23-2005, 06:58 AM
Good Morning All!

/with a wave of her hand Mags calls forth breakfast. Stuffed french toast, a variety of syrups, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit, tea and coffee appear.

I'm hungry this morn, can't ya tell?! On the stuffed french toast - I normally don't watch any Rachael Ray show on the Cooking Network as she bothers the bageezus out of me, however... $40 A Day was on and she was at this little place for breakfast. The cook took a thick slice of day old bread, made a pocket in it and piped in this mixture of mostly strawberries and cream cheese. Dipped it in the batter, grilled it and served it topped with butter and strawberry syrup. :shock: :aok: :yum:

Gotta find that place. Gotta have that french toast.

Po, thank you so much for the read yesterday. However, I fear we must go over the text again - I really was not concentraing on the words. Too distracted I guess.

OK - off to get ready for the day - more later!!

Myfanawy
06-23-2005, 07:23 AM
*Myfanawy volunteers to provide the coffee in the morning for the forum wenches, as she gets a free pound of it every week from work....*

We happened to catch $40 A Day when they featured Tucson...and we ended up going to her lunch spot (Poca Cosas--a great little Mexican restaurant kind of near the Desert Museum.) A good recommendation! Plus, she got desert at a spot right across from U of A.

Happy Thursday all!
--M

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-23-2005, 08:19 AM
Morning all & Happy Thrust- er I mean Thursday! :D

Tomorrow's Friday...YAY!

But I gotta go to work now...BOO!

Laterz!

Lady Sarah
06-23-2005, 08:46 AM
Happy Thursday Ever'body!!

No coffee for me - I'm doing a Double Red donation Saturday and the phlebotomist said to cut the caffeine (unfortunately I snuck some chocolate last night. ugh... ) and medications... so I'm kind of hurting across the cheeks from the sinuses.

snags some fruit and herbal tea and toddles off to refill her water pitcher...

Margaret
06-23-2005, 09:17 AM
Well there Katie, since we are posting pictures, here's one of you and your favorite thing that goes bump in the night - Stumpy!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/Sweete-Ladye/stumpytracy.jpg

Ciani
06-23-2005, 09:26 AM
Good Morning! I am currently running around trying to figure out what I need to take with me this weekend. Wanna bet I end up with way too much stuff?! I started in on the dang bodice again last night. pinned myself, ouch. My roommate tried to help.. pinned me, ouch. Forget it. I did manage to make five favors. They're not bad for a first try, but they look more like ribbon roses on a green background than anything else. Who is excited for the weekend? I AM! :singdanc:

Margaret
06-23-2005, 09:41 AM
Actually, I am green with envy. I wish I was able to go to Fling. :cry:

However, we have the social event of the Year going on Sat. at our house. Her Grace turns 7 today (yippie!) and her party is then.

Ciani
06-23-2005, 09:43 AM
ooh I hope you have a fun party, Margaret :)

po silvertop the rogue
06-23-2005, 09:49 AM
Po fades in, Cheshire-cat-grin...

Sigh... Fling. Sadly, *not*.

Between Theatre ("Harvey") and other projects (including helping Taranach and Morghan relocate...) Fling is not an option....

Still- Raise a tankard (and drop a nickel) on my behalf, gang! Enjoy!

Hey! What say, when "Llamas..." runs it's course- we call the next thread "Nefariousness 101"?

Sell the books, sell the books...

s.

Margaret
06-23-2005, 09:51 AM
Oh, fun will be had by all! It's going to be a small party - six kids. Which is enough, I assure you :wink:

Then, on the up side Her Grace has another party to go to after hers. Gonna just drop her off and come home and relax. And get that nice bottle of chilled white wine out of the cooler...

Scarlett Rogue
06-23-2005, 09:54 AM
For me.....
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/21/1298/320/oded%20fehr.jpg

http://www.csie.nctu.edu.tw/~movies/index/2001/MoulinRouge/media/OdedFehr_Granitz_178086.jpg

http://www.crankycritic.com/qa/pf_articles/mummy/fehr3.jpg

*from an entirely new corner of the planet, the echo of sounds is picked up, followed by the sound of a computer monitor crashing to the floor as one very solid subject tries to warp through the screen* oh what a heavenly way to start a day :D :D

Artos O'Dalriada
06-23-2005, 10:12 AM
oh dear.....it appears that phee and myself may not be able to attend fling......you'll have to go to her for details, but seems to me we're a bit financially strapped at the moment. so..... pretty bummed out....

Lady Laurel
06-23-2005, 10:23 AM
personally perfer reading rogues...in braille.

Yeah and I love reading good books over and over again

Pathos - hope today is better day for you. :lol:

Snags a strawberry and some hot tea, Think I will sit for a spell

Morghan
06-23-2005, 11:25 AM
oh dear.....it appears that phee and myself may not be able to attend fling......you'll have to go to her for details, but seems to me we're a bit financially strapped at the moment. so..... pretty bummed out....

Well bro.. I can't make it either... signing the lease on the new house Saturday morning.. and I have every intention on having the truck loaded when I arrive there at 8am.. not planning on letting any grass grow under my feet with this move.. I want outta here.. 3 incidents (2 vandalism's & an accident - the most recent being yesterday morning) with my truck in 2 months.. is 3 incidents too many... :?

Margaret
06-23-2005, 11:29 AM
Dang Mor - you need to get them bad vibes exorcised from your truck!

Glad to hear you found a new house though.

/waves to Laurel who is just sitting for a spell

Katie O'Connell
06-23-2005, 11:33 AM
Snags a strawberry and some hot tea, Think I will sit for a spell

Hmmm....I should like to sit for a spell...

and the spell I'm looking for is the one that will magically finish all my sewing projects while I relax and sip coffee and have lunch.

Anybody know that spell?

Lady Laurel
06-23-2005, 11:52 AM
waves at Katie and Maggs.

Sometimes it just good to relax.
I was hoping a cabanna boy would just happen to walk up with another strawberry. :wink:

Morghan
06-23-2005, 12:13 PM
Dang Mor - you need to get them bad vibes exorcised from your truck!

Eeeesh.. you ain't whistling dixie.. M'dear... this last move to this house - was without doubt one of the worse decisions.. area was nice and quite till the weather broke.. then all the loons (and local gangs) came crawling up from the sewer lines.. most recently here - a childish deliquent throwing nothing more than a temper tantrum. :evil:

Artemisia
06-23-2005, 12:22 PM
Morning All
:grouphug:

Now that I have 2 shots of espresso in me, let me get to reading these last 4 pages (damn, you guys are quick!)

In reference to a CUTE Bunny: In order to help this Bunny to World Domination:
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) . Shouldn't we have picked him as teh cuter of the 3?
::twiddles fingers in evil scientist manner:: Excellent!

I am from Saratoga Springs, just a hop skip and jump away.
Gonna be at Sterling? The hubby (dane) and I are trying to plan a weekend trip to Sterling. Let me know the two best weekends to go.

isn't admitting JACK (or is that Jason?) about favoring pirates...
::waves bottle of Captain Morgan in front of Sawah::

ARRRRRR Me harty! We be pirate lovers! Now watch thy tounge afore we walks ya to the plank and feeds ya to the croc! (dang, I wish we had the little pirate hat wearing smiley from the boy's board....)
Don't do that - his tongue will go with him!!!! http://cgi.hauntedpennsylvania.org/Forum/images/smiles/laugh.gifhttp://cgi.hauntedpennsylvania.org/Forum/images/smiles/tongue.gif

Good Morning!...I started in on the dang bodice again last night. pinned myself, ouch...
Same thing here. Have to adjust the bodice part of my Italian working dress. I gave the seamstress bad measurements. Custom-made, hand-stitched throughout - dang! I need a REAP number and can't get ahold of the Guild owner from the email on her website!

Her Grace turns 7 today (yippie!) and her party is then.
:birthday:

Congrats on the house, Morghan!

Sewing spell? Why didn't I think of that! ::dives into moon phase calendars and tries to boil something up::
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/theartemis/witch_cauldron.gif

Halfway through "Witches Abroad" - love it!

(pack the orders...pack the orders...)

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-23-2005, 12:47 PM

Oh! :( Believe me I understand. If it wasn't for the generosity of a friend of mine we wouldn't be able to go either...

I will pass the news to Phil and his reaction will most likely be the same as mine, disappointed, but can totally relate to your situation.

Myfanawy
06-23-2005, 05:55 PM
For me.....

http://www.csie.nctu.edu.tw/~movies/index/2001/MoulinRouge/media/OdedFehr_Granitz_178086.jpg

*from an entirely new corner of the planet, the echo of sounds is picked up, followed by the sound of a computer monitor crashing to the floor as one very solid subject tries to warp through the screen* oh what a heavenly way to start a day :D :D

That's Oded Fehr, yes? Just loved him in The Mummy (one of my favorite flicks.)
--M

Gemdrite
06-23-2005, 07:15 PM
For me.....

That's Oded Fehr, yes? Just loved him in The Mummy (one of my favorite flicks.)
--M

mmmmmmmmmm, that was a wonderful thing to see after having such a bad day. i love oded fehr!

Myfanawy
06-23-2005, 07:36 PM
He'd make a great pirate!
--M

Dedeley
06-23-2005, 07:43 PM
Can we call the next thread "Nefariousness 101"?

I like it! Count in one vote! Who is teaching the class? I think we have a LOT of Master's Degress in nefariousness in this crowd! Not to mention Biker's Doctorate!

Arte - I think we're skipping Sterling (the one near Syracuse) this year to try out the Vermont Ren Fest. Cassandra has talked about the VT one so much, she's sold us on it! But we'll be at the NYRF on Invasion Day. And I like King Richard's Faire in Mass, as well. Also trying to get to the Medieval Faire at Fort Tryon this fall.

Morghan - sending good vibes to you - good luck with the new house.

Dedeley
06-23-2005, 07:46 PM
My little boy graduated from fourth grade today!!! It's been a rough year, with State tests, and a hellish teacher. (And I thought the nuns were bad!) He made it, we made it, and it feels damned good to all of us! WOOT!

Magsie, birthday greetings to Her Grace. Good luck with the party!

Morghan
06-23-2005, 10:20 PM
My little boy graduated from fourth grade today!!! It's been a rough year, with State tests, and a hellish teacher. (And I thought the nuns were bad!) He made it, we made it, and it feels damned good to all of us! WOOT!

Congrats.. and HUZZAH!! to you and yours - Dede... :grouphug:

rosefaeries
06-23-2005, 11:17 PM

Congratulations. Glad he made it through. (Know the feeling about hellish school years.)

Morghan
06-23-2005, 11:45 PM
With all the yummy pics being passed around.. thought I would post a TRIBUTE to all of *our* guys.. :twisted: :lol: :twisted: (enjoy fella's)

Renegades, Rebels, and Rogues
by Tracy Lawrence

They come from the wrong side of the track
Born a breed apart
Can't tie em up, can't pin 'em down
They're clinging to some old star
They'll chase that restless spirit
Wherever the four winds blow
There's another dream
Just around the bend
for Renegades, Rebels and Rogues

Renegades, Rebels and Rogues
Eyes of fire, hearts of gold
They'll ramble till they drop
Gamble till the money runs out
They'll take any wrong direction
It's in their blood to know
That all roads lead to another road
For Renegades, Rebels and Rogues

Daughters love em', Daddys hate em'
Mama's don't understand
Whenever life deals em' down and dirty
they just play em' another hand
And theres a place in heaven
for those wild and kindred souls
But they'll be raising hell till then
Those Renegades, Rebels and Rogues

Renegades, Rebels and Rogues
Eyes of fire, hearts of gold
They'll ramble till they drop
Gamble till the money runs out
They'll take any wrong direction
It's in their blood to know
That all roads lead to another road
For Renegades, Rebels and Rogues

:smooch: :love:

Myfanawy
06-24-2005, 12:04 AM
How we do love the rogues!

Just curious why Indiana Jones isn't listed as a rogue on the IBRSC site (or would that be too redundant with Han Solo already listed?)
--M

Pathos
06-24-2005, 09:58 AM
Morning all. Hey I just heard Tom Cruise flipped out on the Today show this morning. Anyone see it? 8)

Lady Laurel
06-24-2005, 10:11 AM
Morning all. Hey I just heard Tom Cruise flipped out on the Today show this morning. Anyone see it?

Good morning cutie-
He's been flipping out alot lately. Missed this one. If you hear post it I would like to know what went on.

Good morning everyone.
Morghan- good luck with the move. Sounds like there is poltergeist in your truck.
Dede- congratulations on the 4th grade graduation. I know you feel like a monkey fell off your back. Maybe next year he will get an awsome teacher. :lol:

mstarfire
06-24-2005, 10:26 AM
*Walks in humming. Sees yesterday's mess everywhere. cleans up, mops up all the drool and re-sets the breakfast nook.*

Maybe we can get Biker to fling us one more Cabana Boy, just to bring around strawberries and refills?

Morning all

Buxom Wench
06-24-2005, 10:27 AM
*comes thru kithen doorway into dining room carrying tray of morning treats*
Good morning all !! :D
Sorry to be so late with the goodies but had my Duchess twining around my ankles this morning.

Help yourselves to the scones, danish, turnovers, cookies, juice, coffee, milk and tea.
If I forgot anything, just yell ! :)

Have a ducky day everyone and an even greater weekend !! :D

Lady Laurel
06-24-2005, 10:34 AM
one more Cabana Boy, just to bring around strawberries and refills?

OOO Cabana Boy my glass is half full.

WenchyMom
06-24-2005, 11:23 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8343367/

This is what I found on the web about his interview. It looks like him and Matt started going 'round and 'round about prescribtion drugs and why or why not people should or shouldn't take them. Haven't watched the video attatched to it yet, I'm about to.

Winifred Baskerville
06-24-2005, 11:27 AM

Someone call for a Cabana Boy? ;)
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Mortie12/SwimTrunks.jpg

Buxom Wench
06-24-2005, 11:33 AM

Someone call for a Cabana Boy? ;)
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Mortie12/SwimTrunks.jpg

Can he also wave a palm frond over me to cool me off? :wink:

erinrai
06-24-2005, 11:35 AM
Morning all. Hey I just heard Tom Cruise flipped out on the Today show this morning. Anyone see it? 8)

Boy, did he ever flip. Went off about psychiatry, psychiatric drugs, and a bunch of other stuff.

Pathos
06-24-2005, 11:55 AM
I tried to d/l the clip but my crappy work computer won't load the video. Have to wait 'till I get home. :x

Lady Laurel
06-24-2005, 12:29 PM
Can he also wave a palm frond over me to cool me off?

Geeze can he come give me a back massage. Umm and feed me strawberries by hand.

Boy, did he ever flip. Went off about psychiatry, psychiatric drugs, and a bunch of other stuff.

Did he say he was on pills or something. I had never heard off him being depressed or anything but you know I read in people magazine after his divorce from Nicole Kidman that both his 1st wife and Nicole had to sign a waiver in their divorce never discuss the circumstances of the divorce. So it makes you wonder if he was a freaky freak or something.

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-24-2005, 12:30 PM
breezes in

Happy Friday, all!

Morghan, luv the verse and gl tomorrow!

Margaret, happiest of b'days to Her Grace!

Dedely, congrats to your little boy!

Fling tomorrow!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :bananada:

And the best part of it is I don't need to pull schtick outta my butt to amuse people in 90 degree heat. I am there to actually be entertained...in 90 degree heat!

Winifred Baskerville
06-24-2005, 12:45 PM
Did he say he was on pills or something. I had never heard off him being depressed or anything but you know I read in people magazine after his divorce from Nicole Kidman that both his 1st wife and Nicole had to sign a waiver in their divorce never discuss the circumstances of the divorce. So it makes you wonder if he was a freaky freak or something.

Tom Cruise? On prescription meds? HA! No, as a Scientologist, he doesn't believe in prescription psychiatric meds and he personally feels the need to lecture the world on the evils of such meds.

I've never liked him. I own MI:2, but that's because I like Dougray Scott. And I bought the video used. And from iterviews I've read recently, I really think he's gone round the bend. Poor Katie Holmes... I think she was brainwashed.

WinB

Lady Laurel
06-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Tom Cruise? On prescription meds? HA! No, as a Scientologist, he doesn't believe in prescription psychiatric meds and he personally feels the need to lecture the world on the evils of such meds.

I just read the interview ( thanks wenchymom) Now I am for sure convinced he is a Quack. I am sorry he is not a doctor. Not saying doctors are always right but really. I know alot off people anti depressants have changed thier life. Wow I wonder if this is what scientology teaches.

Myfanawy
06-24-2005, 01:07 PM
I've never been a Tom Cruise fan....maybe it's just me, but I never thought he was that good-looking.

As for the prescription meds thing....I, along with some good friends, have been helped greatly by those meds. Some of us just need a little help to balance out our specific brain chemistry. I don't feel it makes me a bad person--in fact, you probably really don't want to be around be when I haven't had them!

Thanks for the Cabana Boy--what a great way to start the morning!
--M

ambar
06-24-2005, 01:08 PM
Pretty much Laurel. Doris Day was a Scientologist and she died of a treatable condition (I may be misremembering my facts).

Dmitri
06-24-2005, 01:17 PM
Pretty much Laurel. Doris Day was a Scientologist and she died of a treatable condition (I may be misremembering my facts).

Christian Scientist... Like Jim Henson... He could have been saved and the world would still have his genius...

Morghan
06-24-2005, 01:20 PM
I just read the interview

I just watched the interview... Impressive.. the man has done his research..

Lady Laurel
06-24-2005, 02:20 PM
[quote] just watched the interview... Impressive.. the man has done his research..[/quote

Yeah I was wondering when he went to med school. :wink:

WenchyMom
06-24-2005, 03:01 PM
you are very welcome for the link.

I'm not siding with Mr. Cruise however I do know other people that thing along the same lines that are not scientologists. They just don't believe in taking meds, then believe eating correctly, excersing, and taking vitamins will help control your imbalences.

I am not one of those people, I don't think that vitamins and working out will help me (it'd just stress me out more because I'm not doing what someone thinks I should be doing to make me better). I think most people need to understand that if someone ASKS them about thier opinion on something then be all means share it otherwise don't think that everyone will benefit from your ideas. My opinion .... oh crap guess I should follow my own advice eh :oops:

rosefaeries
06-24-2005, 03:22 PM
Did anyone else notice the ads for alpaca farms at the bottom of the page? lol.

Artemisia
06-24-2005, 03:44 PM
Did anyone else notice the ads for alpaca farms at the bottom of the page? lol.
http://www.alpacadigest.com/
Good News . . . Alpaca Tax Benefits Extended
Section 179 deduction extended through 2006 and 2007
by President Bushњs signing of the American Jobs Creation Act into law!

Read About The Tax Benefits of Alpaca Ownership...

Frequently Asked Tax Questions:
Additional Information On Section 179
Finding an Alpaca Friendly Accountant (*that would be me folks!*)
Tax Related Links For You and Your CPA
How Do I Buy a herd with money that could have gone to taxes?

(Damn, shows you can put a spin on ANYTHING!)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Myths about Alpacas and the Alpaca Industry
Alpacas Poop In One Place In The Pasture or Barn
Well, this one is sort of true. They do tend to do their duty in a single area but alpaca dung will be spread all over your pasture and barn. So donњt think that you can walk down, pick up a single pile and be done with it. Their main area will have the majority but for whatever reason (excited, lazy, scared, etc) they will spread their wealth everywhere.

Taranach-of-IcePhoenix
06-24-2005, 05:02 PM

Saunters over with a refill and a fluffy pillow and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries...

Taranach

Taranach-of-IcePhoenix
06-24-2005, 05:15 PM
[quote] just watched the interview... Impressive.. the man has done his research..[/quote

Yeah I was wondering when he went to med school. :wink:

My only thoughts are... how many doctors go to "Med School" and have legitimate malpractice cases filed against them... e.g. the fellow who had his feet puty on the wrong sides....

I am NOT a scientologist, but I think that our society has become entirely too dependant on the pharmaceutical companies' "Latest candy"... While I agree that there *are* people who *DO* benefit from proper medications, I have also seen some that are given out as a panacea for all ills... like a certain drug that the VA prescribes for a cornucopia of unrelated disorders.... the side effects of which can be rather nasty.

Let the meds be used sparingly and appropriately to the problem involved, not as a placebo to get you out of 'some doctor's ' assembly line clinics.

...and while they are at it, get those damn artificial sweetener poisons out of all the OTC meds... there are many things that we can no longer use because they put Aspartame, acesulfame K, saccharin, Xylitol, or a host of others into the product. It's a royal pain when you can't even find cough syrup anymore.

Egads!! :oops: </Rant>
Sorry about that...

Taranach

Dedeley
06-25-2005, 06:59 AM
Let the meds be used sparingly and appropriately to the problem involved, not as a placebo to get you out of 'some doctor's ' assembly line clinics

Works for me! And so does my anti-anxiety drug . . . . . which allows me to enjoy life, rather than hating it all the time.

Margaret
06-25-2005, 07:00 AM
/hands Taranach a glass of water.

There, there man, it's OK.

Actually, speaking of the stuff they put in OTC meds - and prescribed meds... I used to work with a couple of kids who had autism. As part of their diet, and a way to keep some of their symptoms under control, they were on a gluten free/casin free diet. They also tried not to ingests refined sugar or artifical anything.

Try to find meds for thoes girls! It was possible, but took a whole lot of label reading...

erinrai
06-25-2005, 10:31 AM
My son is on a lactose, glutin, refined sugar free diet for his ADHD and boy does it help. But he still needs to use meds when in school or if attending something where there are a LOT of distractions. But we use the meds sparingly.

Branwen
06-25-2005, 12:17 PM
:meow: To start off I :hearts: my :meow: . I had to give him a bath this morning. The fleas have gotten so bad on him, he's covered with sores from scratching & licking. He has licked himself clean of fur around his bottom. I feel so bad for not being able to get rid of the fleas on him. In either case, I had to give him a bath. I forgot my CARDINAL Rule. Clip the claws FIRST!!!! My left arm is starting to hurt quite a bit. On the inside of my bicep, he managed to get one small claw into & out of the skin. :ow: Yep, he pierced me. It took about 5 minutes of coaxing, sweet talk, crying (him), and holding (me onto him) before I could get him to let go. Then I had to get the soap & scrub him. He was fine for a bit, as long as I kept the claws facing away from me. The rinse was even more fun. I started off with a cup rinse, then tried to turn on the water in the bath tub. The little whatchmacallit was rusted in place, meaning instead of water from the faucet, we got a shower. A little 8 pound grey kitty can move DAMN fast when he wants to. Before I knew it he had his little claws into my left arm again. A little more sweet talk, coaxing, crying (me), holding (him onto me), he finally let go. This time he almost prieced my inner elbow 3 times, but instead just tore the skin. He also caught me on the inside of my fore arm. I have a few more scratches on my neck, back, chest and arms. But, DANG my left arm is really starting to hurt.
He has now been dried off, he all fluffy & smells GREAT. He wants to be with me, but doesn't want me to touch him. You know, I can sit on your lap/chest. Just don't pet me (Guys, NO you can not sit on my lap or chest!!! Get you mind out of the gutter, the sewer is warmer!!!!).
TYLENOL!!! Take the pain away!!!

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-25-2005, 12:23 PM
Let us not forget about another totally UNNECESSARY item in drugs... Dyes. Why the heck do we need red or yellow dye in our pills? They don't make them work any better. All they do is help you remember that you need to take 1 little yellow pill, 2 big yellow pills, 2 little red football shaped pills and however many little blue or purple pills too.

My mother is allergic to those dyes. Probably lots of people are and those allergies can cause reactions that the pills without the dye wouldn't.

Meds when necessary are wonderful, life altering, life saving, comfort givers. When wrongly prescribed they are horrors.

Now... there are alternatives sometimes. Sometimes, the meds aren't necessary, it's just a matter of eliminating things that don't belong in a person's diet or in adding something that is missing from a person's diet to correct a problem. Like artificial sweetners can cause psychotic episodes in SOME people who are allergic to the sweetners. A lack of the vitamin B-12 can cause nerve damage over prolonged periods of its lack. Sometimes a person's body is going thru something take prevents the absorption of the vitamin that is in their diet. They need supplements. (speaking personally) I have a problem with my stomach and gastric reflux. I don't absorb B-12 like I should.

I lived 3 years in Montana, which is woefully underserved by doctors. A friend taught me about eating better to help with some health issues. When correcting your diet doesn't work, you do need to see a doctor, and take the pills.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Ariel
06-25-2005, 12:35 PM
:meow: To start off I :hearts: my :meow: . I had to give him a bath this morning. SNIP [/size][/color][/i]

Many healing thoughts coming your way for the kitty claw marks. Those are battle scars you've got there.
I recently had to bathe one of my cats, but luckily I had my mother do most of the work. I just got to pin the poor baby in the sink so she couldn't claw her way out or do too much damage to delicate flesh. Even with two people holding her the kitty still managed to get a claw in my mom.
The dog is so much easier. I just get the low suds, biodegradeable, environmentally friendly shampoo and toss her in the creek. So much easier to just go in with her than try to bathe her in the tub. :lol:

Taranach-of-IcePhoenix
06-25-2005, 01:45 PM
I had to give him a bath this morning. The fleas have gotten so bad on him, he's covered with sores from scratching & licking. This time he almost prieced my inner elbow 3 times, but instead just tore the skin. He also caught me on the inside of my fore arm. I have a few more scratches on my neck, back, chest and arms. But, DANG my left arm is really starting to hurt.

Ah yes... the fine martial art of "Cat Bathing"... :lol: quite the *interesting experience usually... and usually rather painful in one way or another... but...

Please do more than just take Tylenol... Kitty claws can lead to "Cat Scratch Fever" literally!

People can become infected with Bartonella bacterium when a cat's claw is infected with flea dirt or flea droppings, which is the excretion of fleas, and that contaminated material is inoculated into a scratch, according to August. Typical signs and symptoms of cat scratch disease include a pustule or reddening within the scratch about a week or so after the scratch; and within the next week or 10 days, the lymph glands nearest to the scratch become enlarged and tender, says August. Some people will have flu-like symptoms such as fever and muscle aches. "Anybody who thinks they might have cat scratch disease should see their physician to get advice about treatment,"

Since you were washing kitty to rid it of fleas and now it hurts, PLEASE watch for that or better yet, get yourself checked!!!

Taranach :pweeease:

mstarfire
06-25-2005, 02:12 PM
Ah yes... the fine martial art of "Cat Bathing"... :lol: quite the *interesting experience usually... and usually rather painful in one way or another... but...

Please do more than just take Tylenol... Kitty claws can lead to "Cat Scratch Fever" literally!

First, I will agree with Taranach, please get checked. You know the old safe or sorry rule.....

Second, I got this about 6 years ago from a friend and just roared. Now, I force it upon you Muah ha ha ha ha!

How To Bathe A Cat

(Note: Jeffery LaCroix is a veterinarian with an office in Wilmington (not Mass). He writes a column for the Morning Star called "From Paws to Tails."

Here is his response to a letter regarding bathing a cat :)

Dear Dr. LaCroix: I've heard that cats never have to be bathed, and that they have some sort of special enzyme in their saliva that keeps them clean. This doesn't sound believable to me because there are definite "kitty" odors on my couch and dirty cat paw prints on our white hearth.
Is this true about the saliva? If we do decide to give "Nice Kitty" a bath, how do we do that? - NSP, Wilmington

Dear NSP: Fortunately for you, several years ago a client gave me a written set of instructions about cat bathing which I am privileged to share with you:

Cat Bathing As A Martial Art

A. Know that although the cat has the advantage of quickness and lack of concern for human life, you have the advantage of strength.

Capitalize on that advantage by selecting the battlefield.

Don't try to bathe him in an open area where he can force you to chase him. Pick a very small bathroom.

If your bathroom is more than four feet square, I recommend that you get in the tub with the cat and close the sliding-glass doors as if you were about to take a shower.
(A simple shower curtain will not do. A berserk cat can shred a three-ply rubber shower curtain quicker than a politician can shift positions.)

B. Know that a cat has claws and will not hesitate to remove all the skin from your body. Your advantage here is that you are smart and know how to dress to protect yourself.

I recommend canvas overalls tucked into high-top construction boots, a pair of steel-mesh gloves, an army helmet, a hockey face-mask, and a long-sleeved flak jacket.

C. Use the element of surprise. Pick up your cat nonchalantly, as if to simply carry him to his supper dish. (Cats will not usually notice your strange attire. They have little or no interest in fashion as a rule.)

D. Once you are inside the bathroom, speed is essential to survival. In a single liquid motion, shut the bathroom door, step into the tub enclosure, slide the glass door shut, dip the cat in the water and squirt him with shampoo.

You have begun one of the wildest 45 seconds of your life.

E. Cats have no handles. Add the fact that he now has soapy fur, and the problem is radically compounded.

Do not expect to hold on to him for more than two or three seconds at a time. When you have him, however, you must remember to give him another squirt of shampoo and rub like crazy.

He'll then spring free and fall back into the water, thereby rinsing himself off. (The national record for cats is three latherings, so don't expect too much.)

F. Next, the cat must be dried. Novice cat bathers always assume this part will be the most difficult, for humans generally are worn out at this point and the cat is just getting really determined.

In fact, the drying is simple compared with what you have just been through.

That's because by now the cat is semi-permanently affixed to your right leg.

You simply pop the drain plug with your foot, reach for your towel and wait. (Occasionally, however, the cat will end up clinging to the top of your army helmet. If this happens,
the best thing you can do is to shake him loose and to encourage him toward your leg.) After all the water is drained from the tub, it is a simple matter to just reach down and dry the cat.

In a few days the cat will relax enough to be removed from your leg. He will usually have nothing to say for about three weeks and will spend a lot of time sitting with his back to you.

He might even become psychoceramic and develop the fixed stare of a plaster figurine.

You will be tempted to assume he is angry.

This isn't usually the case.

As a rule he is simply plotting ways to get through your defenses and injure you for life the next time you decide to give him a bath.

But at least now he smells a lot better.
:roll:

Buxom Wench
06-25-2005, 07:27 PM
Gee, did someone peek in my bathroom window while I was bathing my Emily??
That sounds exactly like the ordeal I went thru except she had been playing with "Peppie La Puu".
BTW, its not that easy to get tomato juice off the bathroom ceiling.

Happy Saturday Night !!! :D

Margaret
06-25-2005, 08:40 PM
BTW, its not that easy to get tomato juice off the bathroom ceiling.

:shock: :meow: http://www.medievalbeads.com/medieval-smilies/mf_death.gif

Crikes! One determined cat!

A few months ago HG got some shampoo on our cat. I had to be the brave one to rinse it off. With great luck it was on his hind end, so all I did was nab him in a nice 'football' hold, grab his hind legs, run the water in the sink and scrub quick.

Damn, a wet cat can look indgnant!!

biker
06-25-2005, 08:50 PM
I like it! Count in one vote! Who is teaching the class? I think we have a LOT of Master's Degress in nefariousness in this crowd! Not to mention Biker's Doctorate!

Well, looks like Im teaching and who's hot for teacher???

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-25-2005, 09:39 PM
Oh that all of you had a kitty that likes water... My folks had one like that... they had to be really sure to close and LOCK the bathroom door or they'd find a cat sitting in their laps in the bathtub.

I currently have a kitty that likes to sit and play in a tub of water. He rolls around in this little puddle then goes off to get dry. :meow:

rosefaeries
06-26-2005, 12:09 AM

Perhaps a preview of the curriculum?

rosefaeries
06-26-2005, 12:23 AM
Oh that all of you had a kitty that likes water... My folks had one like that... they had to be really sure to close and LOCK the bathroom door or they'd find a cat sitting in their laps in the bathtub.

I currently have a kitty that likes to sit and play in a tub of water. He rolls around in this little puddle then goes off to get dry. :meow:

Lol Kalico, the last cat I had, didn't exactly like water.She would however, "supervise" any bath I took. Never know what that fiendish stuff is capable of you know. But if I fell asleep in the bathtub, I would wake up with her sitting on my chest, staring at me. :shock: That is quite a sight to wake up too. Then she would lecture me about being inthe water for so long.

As far as bathing her, I went for the blitz attack in the kitchen. Filled all my large stock pans with water.(I had a lot of them. Used most of them to dye fibers in.) The first one would have the shampoo in the water. Saved time to have it in the water. Lots of it in the water. She would get quickly scrubbed in that pan. When she would make her wild leap for freedom, I would grasp her in mid air and plonk her down into the next pan . I would repeat this process until she was clean and throroughly rinsed. Only once did she manage to get me with her claws. It was her teeth I had to watch out for. Got bit more times than I care to admit. But the system worked well for her. (I am just glad she was a small, but wirey, cat. She weighed maybe 5 pounds soaking wet.)

I did discover that Ajax dishwashing soap kills fleas better than flea shampoo. Just be sure to get the cat totally rinsed. Otherwise it dries out the cat's skin.

Branwen
06-26-2005, 12:36 AM
Well, the arm is a bit sore. I have a wonderful green & purple bruise on the inside of my left bicep. The inside of my elbow doean't hurt as much as it did. I held off on the Tylenol until about 7 this evening. I've been having some nasty spot headaches. Nasty little migranes. The headache that I had on Thurday lasted until this afternoon. Well, it's still there but not as bad. Light doesn't hurt as much as it did 3 days ago. I had bad headaches in High School. I don't use aspirin anymore. I had managed to almost OD myself on that shh..tuff. When you use enough aspirin to cause light headedness, minor heart palpations & nose bleeds and yet the Headache remains. By the time I got to 4th period I just wanted to crawl under the stage where it was dark & quiet and not look at anything or anyone.
Mom already made me put H2O2 on the cuts/scratches & triple anti-biotic ointment as well. But, HEY. I'm already got the beginings of some interesting piercings. I can start a trend, cat piercings done by cats. Who needs or would want to do "corset" piercing?

Thanks for all of your concern in any case. I've had this happen to me before with my other cats. That was the main reason why I normaly clip the claws first. I just got ahead of myself this time around. Mom & I are keeping a close eye on the scratches & making sure that the swelling isn't beyond normal or what would be expected for a small wound. We are also making sure that there isn't any signs of blood poisioning as well.

Ash has forgiven me, he has come up & let me pet him & comb him. I was even able to put his colar back on. His fur is silky soft & has a wonderful scent to it now. I still think he is trying to find ways to kill me or perhaps maim me. He has already found out that if he flops on the floor in the kitchen, he can ALMOST cause my Mom & Dad to fall. Just means that they are that much closer to his food dish & are rightfully on the floor worshipping his paws.

Gods I LOVE my Cat!!!!

Buxom Wench
06-26-2005, 08:48 AM
*stretches, yawns, opens eyes to a brilliant Sunday morning*

Good morning all !!! :hi:

I know its not the norm to have the buffet set on the weekends but, I felt in a particularly great mood when I woke this morning so, here's to everyone who wants a great morning/noon meal but doesn't want to cook or even go to their favorite restaurant.
Help yourself, grab a cuppa and climb back in bed, read the paper, snuggle with a loved one, etc....

On the menu this morning, scones, danish, muffins, quiche, eggs benedict, bacon, sausage, homefries, hashbrowns, omelets, milk, coffee, tea & juice!!!!
Oh yeah, and my famous homemade cinnamon rolls :lick:

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-26-2005, 08:57 AM
*grabs plate of delicious food before heading off to shower*

Thank you Buxom Wench, I gotta rush this morning... gotta be at work in 45 minutes. Supposed to be off today, but they needed me sooooo

hi ho hi ho, it's off to work, I go, to earn a bit more for my garb.

Katie O'Connell
06-26-2005, 09:25 PM

Perhaps a preview of the curriculum?

I don't think you'd have to ask Biker twice to show you his...ahem... 'curriculum'. :wink:

biker
06-27-2005, 07:08 AM
Speaking of classes, there is required reading then the oral review.

Lady Sarah
06-27-2005, 08:31 AM
:yawn:

good Monday morning people! Four Days... yup, I'm outta town this weekend, leaving Friday morning for San Antonio.

Check back later!

Ciani
06-27-2005, 08:50 AM
morning. where's my coffee?! I went a whole weekend without a drop of coffee.. oh ok, Starbucks! And let me tell you that Cinnabon carmelatte does not approximate Starbucks. :( I'm very sore, but I can walk today :D

po silvertop the rogue
06-27-2005, 09:03 AM
Quoth Rogueish Brother Biker:
Speaking of classes, there is required reading...

Ah... Reading... :wink:

Po contemplates reading... letters in whipped cream on skin... as well as the more traditional formats.....

Wow.. A happy-place moment.. even this early on Monday morning....

:D

Sell the books, sell the books!

s.

Lady Laurel
06-27-2005, 09:52 AM
Gods I LOVE my Cat!!!!

Ain't that the truth

Good morning all still recovering from a stressful weekend.
running out the door again gods I need coffee.

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-27-2005, 10:03 AM
Quoth Rogueish Brother Biker:
Speaking of classes, there is required reading...

Po contemplates reading... letters in whipped cream on skin... as well as the more traditional formats.....

Wow.. A happy-place moment.. even this early on Monday morning....

:D

s.

whipped cream letters on skin, sounds very cooling... and I'll take any reason for reading, tho I have a feeling that perhaps this reading will take

a

bit

longer

to

get

thru.

He trailed his hand up her thigh... *fans self... gulp*

ambar
06-27-2005, 11:35 AM
Cat bathing....Ahh the memories....and the scars. ROFL. My sympathies to you Branwen.

Hello all - later!

Margaret
06-27-2005, 12:23 PM

Whipped cream! Nope, can't do the fine lettering required for literature or scholastic texts.

/runs off and comes back with the chocolate body paint and a fine bristled brush...

There, that's better...

/Mags extends a dainty leg and starts 'painting' "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...."

rosefaeries
06-27-2005, 12:39 PM
Gawds, was woken up from, er, interesting dreams by the pounding of hammers and the thumping of boots on the roof this morning. Guess it is this building's turn to be worked on. Maybe they will be putting the gutters back on.(hope hope) Been having summer storms here. Awful thing to have happen with no gutters. lol Rain comes off of the roof in a solid sheet. Makes for getting drenched when trying to leave or get into the apartment. Heard of drench a wench, but that is taking it a bit far.

Artemisia
06-27-2005, 03:19 PM
Good Afternoon All

Where is everybody???

Notices breakfast spread... Come on llamas, no leaves and grass for lunch today! ...

::llamamunch, llamamunch..::

Hey you, the brown one...share with the rest of the class...you're gonna get a stomachache....

http://www.graustarkllamas.com/mercyout.jpg

He never listens.

Ciani
06-27-2005, 03:22 PM
I've been working and reading all the other stuff on the boards. Today is a weird day for me. I'm a bit out of sorts and need to get back into the swing of things.

Margaret
06-27-2005, 05:35 PM
/flops down on the couch...

I'm blaming work today. Stinkin' year end information has to be in the computer and the stuff that's in the computer needs to be corrected kind of stuff.

It's almost over though....

Buxom Wench
06-28-2005, 07:04 AM
:D Good morning All !!! :D

I'm feeling in a great mood this morning so, I have decided to go a little crazy with the breakfast trolly. Get ready, there may be too much to choose. ENJOY !!!

On the menu this wonderful Tuesday:
Fresh squeezed orange AND grapefruit juice, tomato juice. Cheese, raspberry & almond danish. Blueberry, carrot, cinnamon chip & lemon poppyseed muffins. Raspberry white chocolate & blueberry pecan scones. Assorted cookies. Eggs the way you like it. Bacon, sausage, ham. Homefries, hashbrowns, 3 types of toast. Belgium waffles, pancakes & fritters. Coffee, cappucino & espresso. Earl Grey, Lady Grey, Green, Morning Thunder and black pekoe teas.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lady Sarah
06-28-2005, 08:07 AM
:D Good morning All !!! :D

I'm feeling in a great mood this morning so, I have decided to go a little crazy with the breakfast trolly. Get ready, there may be too much to choose. ENJOY !!!

On the menu this wonderful Tuesday:
Fresh squeezed orange AND grapefruit juice, tomato juice. Cheese, raspberry & almond danish. Blueberry, carrot, cinnamon chip & lemon poppyseed muffins. Raspberry white chocolate & blueberry pecan scones. Assorted cookies. Eggs the way you like it. Bacon, sausage, ham. Homefries, hashbrowns, 3 types of toast. Belgium waffles, pancakes & fritters. Coffee, cappucino & espresso. Earl Grey, Lady Grey, Green, Morning Thunder and black pekoe teas.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Whoa. That's it, you're hired! :rofl:

snags a carafe of fresh OJ, a white chocolate raspberry scone, a piece of bacon and a pot of the Lady Grey tea...

what a way to begin the morning!! And good morning to everyone!

Margaret
06-28-2005, 08:37 AM
Bux, you rule!!

/Nabs some belgin waffels and woops up some blueberry syrup to go with them.

Now where's my BIG coffee mug gone to?

Morning all and happy Tuesday! Off to start my day and get organized, back later!! :D

Ciani
06-28-2005, 08:38 AM
oooh wow.. fresh squeeed oj, eggs, coffee.... oooh. I knew I got up for something!

Margaret
06-28-2005, 08:58 AM
Morning Ciani! Feeling more in the groove of things today?

Ciani
06-28-2005, 09:05 AM
Hello Margaret :) I'm a little bit more with it today. I can walk again :D My sleep schedule is still all messed up, but that's ok. It's summer and that happens in summer. I'm busily counting down the days to my birthday. I'm hyper focused on it this year. Perhaps because I'm now going to be older than the day it's on. lalala.
:singdanc:

Margaret
06-28-2005, 09:10 AM
*snerf* It is odd isn't it?!

My next birthday I will be 39 - just feels strange to be that age. Lord knows I don't look, act or feel it! Thank the good Lord above! :D

Ciani
06-28-2005, 09:16 AM
All throughout the weekend I ended up having mini-side-conversations, "Yes, I really am 30. No really. I'll be 31 in less than a week." I would have shown people my license if I didn't look so scary in it. I swear I used to look older. I'm happy to look younger :D

Scarlett Rogue
06-28-2005, 09:17 AM

My next birthday I will be 39 - just feels strange to be that age. Lord knows I don't look, act or feel it! Thank the good Lord above! :D

Heh ...I've decided that it takes the brain a few extra decades to catch up with the body *nodnod* So I guess I'll always be juvenile :D :D :D

By the way ...Good morning everyone :D

Lady Sarah
06-28-2005, 09:29 AM

Well, you don't look it either. :grouphug:

Lady Sarah
06-28-2005, 09:37 AM
All throughout the weekend I ended up having mini-side-conversations, "Yes, I really am 30. No really. I'll be 31 in less than a week." I would have shown people my license if I didn't look so scary in it. I swear I used to look older. I'm happy to look younger :D

I have those as well. No one wants to believe I'm 31. Good genes I guess!! :lol:

Margaret
06-28-2005, 09:48 AM
Well, you don't look it either. :grouphug:

Well tank ewes! :D

When the subject of age comes up, I remember a conversation my mom and I had one time. She was approaching her 50th b-day and we were sitting at the kitchen table just gabbing, when she said, "You know, I wonder when I am going to get out of the jeans, tennies and sweatshirt stage and finally grow up." We laughed and both agreed, you can get older, you just don't have to grow up!

Yes, I have many adult responsibilities and I can deal with them in a competent, calm manner. But ya still gotta play sometime!

po silvertop the rogue
06-28-2005, 09:50 AM
Po fades in... Cheshire-cat-grin...

Whoa! Lookit all the food! :lol: (Many, *MANY* thanks M'Lady Buxom... :lol: )

With Steel-Therapy tonight.. and the 7 Pearls Tourney approaching.. Po proceeds to eat heartily...

Hey, Sawah? *interesting* pic... but thou art only increasing an already large appetite.. where's the chocolate and fine brush, M'lady Margaret?

Po looks at the left side of the screen....

Tch! *still* showing the wrong zodiac... (sigh).. and ... oh no... coming up on another one of those "board status cusps" again... remember *last* time? :wink:

Mmmm.. Tea. :)

s.

Branwen
06-28-2005, 09:51 AM
I was asked by a coworker a few weeks after my birthday as to when I will turn 30. I told him that I turned 30 2 years ago & I just had my 32nd. He couldn't believe that I was older than he was. My mom is 53 & looks like she is in her late 30's early 40's. She & I look very much alike. VERY Strong genes in our Family.

Heh ...I've decided that it takes the brain a few extra decades to catch up with the body *nodnod* So I guess I'll always be juvenile

I agree completely. I may be 32, but I feel, act and sometimes look like a person who just turned 21.

Well, time to get ready for work.Have a wonderful day all!!!

Lady Laurel
06-28-2005, 10:11 AM
O Bellguim waffles.

Margaret- You look so young I would have never guessed.

I feel the opposit. I am 34 and feel 60 alot off the time.

Buxom Wench
06-28-2005, 10:40 AM
Okay, so let me get this straight:

Lady Laurel is 34
Lady Sarah is 31
Ciani is 31 (almost 32)
Branwen is 32
and Margaret is 38

Well, Ladies, as not all of you have a pic of yourself for your avatar (BTW, Lady Sarah, your smile is missed), I can say to those who do, NONE OF YOU look as much as your age indicates.
I myself am 42 and don't feel a day over 25 -- that makes me old enough to do what I want and be legal doing it :twisted:

Ciani
06-28-2005, 10:42 AM
Ciani is 31 (almost 32)

30 almost 31 :) Sorry for the confusion on that one. Hehe. Although I got confused at the faire this weekend and told the wenches at the gate that I was almost 30. :oops:

Ciani
06-28-2005, 10:43 AM
And by the way, you don't look a day over 25 either! I would have never guessed your real age.

Lady Sarah
06-28-2005, 10:45 AM

Lady Laurel is 34
Lady Sarah is 31
Ciani is 31 (almost 32)
Branwen is 32
and Margaret is 38

Well, Ladies, as not all of you have a pic of yourself for your avatar (BTW, Lady Sarah, your smile is missed), I can say to those who do, NONE OF YOU look as much as your age indicates.
I myself am 42 and don't feel a day over 25 -- that makes me old enough to do what I want and be legal doing it :twisted:

Awww... thanks Bux! I decided to make a change for a while. When I get another picture I'm satisfied with, my smile will be back!

Lady Sarah
06-28-2005, 10:47 AM
Hey, Sawah? *interesting* pic... but thou art only increasing an already large appetite.. where's the chocolate and fine brush, M'lady Margaret?

Ahhh cher... that's the fun, no? I've got broad shoulders... you could write and epic there! ;)

Buxom Wench
06-28-2005, 10:47 AM

Lady Laurel is 34
Lady Sarah is 31
Ciani is 31 (almost 32)
Branwen is 32
and Margaret is 38

Awww... thanks Bux! I decided to make a change for a while. When I get another picture I'm satisfied with, my smile will be back!

But your last av was GREAT !!!!

Lady Sarah
06-28-2005, 10:51 AM
But your last av was GREAT !!!!

:D Thanks, honestly! I change my avs like some people change their seasonal clothing. ~S~ when the whim moves me.

Lady Laurel
06-28-2005, 11:02 AM
Thanks Buxom - you now have a new friend :wink:
You don't look anywhere near 40. That was a surprise. My sister is 48 and does not look a day over 30. She says its all in the spf. She slathers it on religiously everyday.

You know sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder where that 16 year old girl went.
O let me tell yall a story- saw an old boyfriend in a convenience store last week. Have not seen him in 14-15 years. He looked at me all bug eyed. He then proceeded to tell me he was single again and divorced. All the time I looked at him I kept thinking. Why did I date this guy. Yes he is good looking but his personality really sucks. Goes to show you how maturity really sets your mind straight. I said to him well its nice seeing you again and left quickly.

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-28-2005, 11:11 AM
When I was 16 everyone thought the guy picking me up every night was my date... it was my 36 yr old Dad...

No one ever guesses my age. (Thank you Dad for the great genes!!!!) Now if the body didn't feel the age I am, I'd be doing great.

No one on here looks their age... especially none of the ladies.

erinrai
06-28-2005, 11:28 AM
Heck up until about 2 weeks ago I was still getting carded for meds that you had to be 18 to buy. I am almost 29. But like everyone else keeps saying strong genes. My mom is in her late 50's and looks in her early forties if that. One guy last week asked her out and she told him she was too old for him, he told her why would a woman in her late 30's be too old. Talk about an ego boost for my mom. She still hasn't come down.

Artemisia
06-28-2005, 12:50 PM
Good Mornin' All

::Artemisia, the 38 year old ('67 Mags?) 4' 11" tall wench eyes the FABULOUS breakfast cart, grabs the espresso and begins to down about 2 cups worth straight from the pot::

Ugh, it's raining off and on today, it's muggy and just an overall BLAH day.

Of course, I would have to work on my Pennsic tent. Have to put it up today if I'm going to be ready in time for August. Looked up the instructions online and just realized I do need those S hooks I returned to Lowes about 5 days ago :irked:

A little shine on the day though, I purchased some little gold bells to go along with my blue ribbons for kilt checking (thanks Sawah! :smooch:) So I just need a little pick-me-up before I head out again... (did I ever mention I love this place?)

::grabs a to-go cup of orange juice and a belgian waffle....mmm.....waffles....::

TTFN!

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-28-2005, 12:54 PM
Tch! *still* showing the wrong zodiac... (sigh).. and ... oh no... coming up on another one of those "board status cusps" again... remember *last* time? :wink:
s.

Hey ladies, ya hear that? Know what that means? It means we have to make Po come out of lurk mode whenever we can so we can - um - "raise" his number of posts, as it were <chuckle>

Whatever will you do with all those lips, Po? ;-)

lays out fresh straw and feed for Artemesia's llamas

There you go, Llama Mama, why should us homo-sapiens be the only ones allowed to feast?

Have a great day, all!

ambar
06-28-2005, 01:04 PM
I'll weigh in here. I'm 36. Still feel like a twenty year old inside but sound like a bowl of rice krispies when I get out of bed in the morning. *sigh*

rosefaeries
06-28-2005, 02:41 PM
Hmmmm. When I was out of recovery and safely tucked into bed. Or shall I say safely fastened down. I had so many gadgets attached to me I might as well been tied down. Anyway, the nurses as they were getting me settled asked what surgery I had. When I told them I had a hysterectomy, they said it was a shame I had to have one because I was so young. That got me to open one eye and say "Young ? I am 40." They thought I was in my early 30's at the most. and that was pushing it. lol they went and checked my chart to make sure once they had me settled. Guess not too bad for no make up (as if I ever really wear it), and for just getting out a majorish surgery.

po silvertop the rogue
06-28-2005, 03:11 PM
s.
Hey ladies, ya hear that? Know what that means? It means we have to make Po come out of lurk mode whenever we can so we can - um - "raise" his number of posts, as it were <chuckle>
Whatever will you do with all those lips, Po? ;-)
!

The mind boggles... really.. it does... :lol:

Wish I could join in on the ramble about the youthful looks (1966...) but I went seriously silver over the past 4 years... ("Silvertop " *used* to refer to the HELM... sigh. :lol: )

umm.. Tea-minus 11 posts.. and counting.. :wink:

s.

Margaret
06-28-2005, 04:13 PM
::Artemisia, the 38 year old ('67 Mags?)

October 25, 1966 actually :D

po silvertop the rogue
06-28-2005, 05:09 PM
Quoth M'Lady Margaret- who dipped her chocolate-covered brush and inscribed the words for all to see....
October 25, 1966 actually Very Happy

Ahhh... Oct. of '66... a good year.. a good month.... :lol:

s.

t-minus 10.. and counting!

Buxom Wench
06-28-2005, 05:22 PM
Wish I could join in on the ramble about the youthful looks (1966...) but I went seriously silver over the past 4 years... ("Silvertop " *used* to refer to the HELM... sigh. :lol: )

umm.. Tea-minus 11 posts.. and counting.. :wink:

s.

Silver on women makes them look old.
Silver on men makes them look verra sexy :wink:

po silvertop the rogue
06-28-2005, 05:54 PM
Quoth M'Lady Buxom
Silver on men makes them look verra sexy Wink

*You*, M'Lady....

Just for that, *you* are next- as soon as I've finished carefully transcribing the first dozen Shakespeare sonnets 'pon M'Lady Margaret, slowly and carefully, in chocolate with a fine-tipped brush.. (and then oh, so carefully, licking the chocolate *off*)-- ...YOU are next.

Something artistic, I think... hmmmm, with scope... intricate- with lots of brush strokes...

Escher.

Relativity.

in chocolate.

hmm... yes.....

:twisted:

s.

Miracle Wench
06-28-2005, 06:02 PM
I hate to say my age so there for my lips are sealed unless some yummy rogue could pry them open for an age :twisted: but it would take a lot of wooing for that I'm afraid.
i will stay in my 30's as long as I can :lol:

Pathos
06-28-2005, 06:11 PM
'66 here too. It WAS a good year. 8)

Of course...I've always looked OLDER than my age. Might have something to do with having streaks of gray in my hair since I was 15. Sure came in handy buyin' beer when I was under 21. WOO HOO!!! :wink:

Buxom Wench
06-28-2005, 06:19 PM
Quoth M'Lady Buxom
Silver on men makes them look verra sexy Wink

...YOU are next.
s.

My my my..... that sounds VERRA intriguing.. :twisted:

Pathos:
'66 here too. It WAS a good year.

Of course...I've always looked OLDER than my age. Might have something to do with having streaks of gray in my hair since I was 15. Sure came in handy buyin' beer when I was under 21. WOO HOO!!!

As stated before, silver is VERRA sexy :twisted:

BTW, facial hair is a real sexy too :twisted:

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-28-2005, 06:19 PM
30 here, soon to be 31 in August (yikes!)

Me Rogue will be 42 come September 23rd which is incidentally our anniversary.

Margaret
06-28-2005, 06:57 PM
as soon as I've finished carefully transcribing the first dozen Shakespeare sonnets 'pon M'Lady Margaret, slowly and carefully, in chocolate with a fine-tipped brush.. (and then oh, so carefully, licking the chocolate *off*)--

/giggles like a school girl.

:oops: Sorry Po, you just hit a tickely spot...

Margaret
06-28-2005, 07:00 PM
'66 here too. It WAS a good year. 8)

Of course...I've always looked OLDER than my age. Might have something to do with having streaks of gray in my hair since I was 15. Sure came in handy buyin' beer when I was under 21. WOO HOO!!! :wink:

See Ducky - that's where it was handy living next to Wis. Back in the day, while the legal age in Michigan was 21, the legal age in Wisconsin was 18. :aok:

I didn't drink all that much then, but it was nice to get into the bars where you could go and dance.

Branwen
06-28-2005, 07:21 PM
No matter the age. It's not How OLD you are, but how YOUNG you feel!!!

Oh Sarah, I finally got to see Peter Pan this past weekend. JI looked great as Cap't Hook, but I really liked him better as the Dad. He did look fantastic in the red velvet however. You are right, Tick Tock Fuckin' Crock!!!

Ohh I get paid on Thursday!!!! I'm going on a shopping trip to Wally World for material. I'm going to try to sew my own garb again following all of the directions posted on the boards. Wish me luck.

Pathos
06-28-2005, 08:05 PM
See Ducky - that's where it was handy living next to Wis. Back in the day, while the legal age in Michigan was 21, the legal age in Wisconsin was 18. :aok:
Nice. However...going to high school smack dab in the middle of PA made that sort of thing tough. To get to any other state it's a 4 hour drive...in EVERY direction! :roll:

Lady Sarah
06-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Oh Sarah, I finally got to see Peter Pan this past weekend. JI looked great as Cap't Hook, but I really liked him better as the Dad. He did look fantastic in the red velvet however. You are right, Tick Tock Fuckin' Crock!!!

YEEHAW!! Another convert to The Cheese!!!

:singdanc: ohhh Sex in Red Velvet... :shock: :faint:

Branwen
06-28-2005, 08:12 PM
To get to any other state it's a 4 hour drive...in EVERY direction! :roll:

I have a hard time trying to comprehend being able to visit multiple STATES in a 4-8 hour time frame. In 4 hours I can be in Dallas, outside of Houston, in Laredo, Corpus Christi, or somehwere in West Texas. When the Spurs won their first NBA Championship, after about an 8 hour drive we were still in Texas heading to New Mexico. By the time we got to Colorado we had driven for about 14-18 hours, only stopping to gas up the cars or for rest breaks.
If you live in Texas, you have to get used to driving long distances.

Artemisia
06-28-2005, 09:07 PM
lays out fresh straw and feed for Artemesia's llamas
There you go, Llama Mama, why should us homo-sapiens be the only ones allowed to feast?

Ah, thank you me lady! You saved me some work today so I can attend other matters...

::eyes Buxom, eyes Po::

Ya know Buxom, I "heard" that Po loves the brush of pheasant feathers upon his silver haired face...

::hands Buxom a pheasant feather fan and sets up the cameras::

Margaret
06-28-2005, 09:33 PM
Nice. However...going to high school smack dab in the middle of PA made that sort of thing tough. To get to any other state it's a 4 hour drive...in EVERY direction! :roll:

That was the big switch for me when I went to college. Central Michigan University is smack dab in the middle of Michigan, and I was still under 21 when I went there.

Wisconsin had, as you all know, eventually raised their legal limit to 21, but grandfathered all the 18 year old in. So we could still get into the bars and legally drink there.

So now, at CMU I had to find people willing to buy for another year or so until I reached 21. :roll:

Margaret
06-28-2005, 09:35 PM
OK, Her Grace has just requested my presence for a bed time story. See you all on the morrow.

Night!!

Kissy kissy smoochie smoochie!!

Katie O'Connell
06-28-2005, 11:27 PM

YEEHAW!! Another convert to The Cheese!!!

Heh....like there was any chance she could resist the tasty Cheese.

ohhh Sex in Red Velvet... :shock: :faint:

Yes, I believe he couldhave sex in that red velvet outfit...cause I'm quite sure those snug, body hugging breeches were fitted with a lovely button front fly....

and after you've bitten them off one by one, they slid slowly down his thighs, and then...and....then... :faint:

rosefaeries
06-29-2005, 12:07 AM
Hmmmm. Guess this is a movie I should be renting to watch while I am stuck at home recovering. Got to be better than the movies the boys have been picking out. (If they play Donkey Kong Country Legend of the Crystal Coconut one more time.......)

Oh I get to get out of town tomorrow. (About time I am going stir crazy) First time driving a longer distance since getting home. Sigh. Going to be interesting. I need to get my son to the doctor. And do a few other things.

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-29-2005, 12:08 AM
To get to any other state it's a 4 hour drive...in EVERY direction! :roll:

I have a hard time trying to comprehend being able to visit multiple STATES in a 4-8 hour time frame. In 4 hours I can be in Dallas, outside of Houston, in Laredo, Corpus Christi, or somehwere in West Texas. When the Spurs won their first NBA Championship, after about an 8 hour drive we were still in Texas heading to New Mexico. By the time we got to Colorado we had driven for about 14-18 hours, only stopping to gas up the cars or for rest breaks.
If you live in Texas, you have to get used to driving long distances.

I've lived in several places and visited a bunch more. Living in Montana was almost like living in Texas. It was 70 miles to go to the nearest WallyWorld. 150 to 200 to get to an Olive Garden, Barnes & Noble, major malls.

I was told an easy way to remember the size of Montana which is 4th largest state. Think of a sheet of plywood, 4 x 8... Montana is 400 miles high by 800 miles wide. I laugh now when I balk at going 50 miles to Kingston NY or 110 miles to NYRF... I used to do those kinds of distances just to go buy a book.

Then again, I could go 70 miles to the Wally World and only see 5 vehicles on the interstate getting there. :lol:

In Montana you have a survival kit of down coat, blankets, crackers and water year round cause you never know when you'll get caught overnight on a road when the weather will turn nasty. Right now they are watching the snow on a mountain 20 miles from the town I lived in. They are hoping there is still snow up there next Monday cause that means there will be enough water for the summer crops.

We beg your forgiveness for this thread jack and return you to your regularly scheduled program...

I gotta rent Peter Pan to see what the fuss is all about.

Miracle Wench
06-29-2005, 12:47 AM

I lived in Colorado when the drinking age was 18 but was able buy beer at 16 yes we Colorado girls where ARE a wee bit wild what I still am. :twisted:

Buxom Wench
06-29-2005, 06:13 AM
::eyes Buxom, eyes Po::

Ya know Buxom, I "heard" that Po loves the brush of pheasant feathers upon his silver haired face...

::hands Buxom a pheasant feather fan and sets up the cameras::

cameras? ..... CAMERAS??? ..... did I ever mention I'm a little shutter shy?
Pheasant feathers? ..... hmmmm ..... personally, I prefer ostrich feathers; they can be so much more ..... erm ..... elusive, yeah, that's it..... elusive. While the hand holding the feather is in one spot, the tip of the feather can find a completely different area :twisted:

well Po, what does thou think of feathers ..... hmmmmmmm :twisted:

OH, good morning all !!! :D

po silvertop the rogue
06-29-2005, 07:49 AM
Quoth M'Lady Buxom:
well Po, what does thou think of feathers ..... hmmmmmmm Twisted Evil
Feathers...
:twisted: ... :twisted: ... :twisted:

Oh, M'Lady Arte! how about putting those cameras on automatic and joining us? *You* can hold the *chocolate* :wink:

s.

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-29-2005, 07:58 AM
Ohhh what a way to start the day (chocolate, feathers, cameras, chocolate, oh sorry did I say that twice?) especially since there's no male players worth drooling over in the Wimbledon vigil I've been holding.

Have a wonderful day, all!

Lady Sarah
06-29-2005, 08:13 AM
Heh....like there was any chance she could resist the tasty Cheese.

Yes, I believe he couldhave sex in that red velvet outfit...cause I'm quite sure those snug, body hugging breeches were fitted with a lovely button front fly....

and after you've bitten them off one by one, they slid slowly down his thighs, and then...and....then... :faint:

And THAT, my dear Booksie, is all my Smut Muse needed to put me in my Happy Place... and... looks around carefully.... kickstart my writing again. :D HAPPYHAPPY GLEE GLEE!! My writing muses are tickling my fingertips again. hopefully I'll be able to turn out some loverly writings in the near future!!

Lady Sarah
06-29-2005, 08:16 AM
Quoth M'Lady Buxom:
well Po, what does thou think of feathers ..... hmmmmmmm Twisted Evil
Feathers...
:twisted: ... :twisted: ... :twisted:

Oh, M'Lady Arte! how about putting those cameras on automatic and joining us? *You* can hold the *chocolate* :wink:

s.

Mmmm Good Morning Dear Sheriff! Feathers? Ahhh loverly feathers!! BUT, I prefer Fur... soft, silky fur just traced lightly around the chin, the tip of the nose, down the neck and across the collar bones.

Hasn't failed the Rogues yet!!

psst - Po, 8 more posts for you!

Margaret
06-29-2005, 08:37 AM
Hmmmm, now what could we do around here to intice Po to post 8 more times so that he may get over the hump.

It is Hump Day, you realize.....

po silvertop the rogue
06-29-2005, 09:04 AM
Quoth M'Lady Sawah:
Mmmm Good Morning Dear Sheriff! Feathers? Ahhh loverly feathers!! BUT, I prefer Fur... soft, silky fur just traced lightly around the chin, the tip of the nose, down the neck and across the collar bones.

Mornin' M'Lady Morticia! :wink:
Whomever said feathers/fur had to be an *either/or* decision? Why not *both*? Why not a big fur throw to roll around in... all the while applying feathers in a fashion both flamboyant and precise? :twisted:

For that matter.. why not silk or satin as well? (Short biological digression- most nerve-endings are binary in nature- meaning either the nerve is "on" or "off", triggered or not- therefore the light caress that feels so good stops as soon as the movement of the caress stops- even if you begin a caress over the same spot milliseconds later- the nerves re-set... to get around this- take a nice *long* silk scarf (or something similar) and *slowly* drag that scarf over the same spot- in one long slow *uninterrupted* slide- without giving the nerve a chance to "reset"... end of digression)

psst - Po, 8 more posts for you!

8 more? (Ate more?) Surely Not! Isn't it SEVEN? :wink:

Quoth M'Lady Margaret:
Hmmmm, now what could we do around here to intice Po to post 8 more times so that he may get over the hump.
It is Hump Day, you realize.....
I *do* so love the way you think..... :twisted:

s.

Buxom Wench
06-29-2005, 09:15 AM
For that matter.. why not silk or satin as well? (Short biological digression- most nerve-endings are binary in nature- meaning either the nerve is "on" or "off", triggered or not- therefore the light caress that feels so good stops as soon as the movement of the caress stops- even if you begin a caress over the same spot milliseconds later- the nerves re-set... to get around this- take a nice *long* silk scarf (or something similar) and *slowly* drag that scarf over the same spot- in one long slow *uninterrupted* slide- without giving the nerve a chance to "reset"... end of digression)

s.

Darlin' Po, I love the way you think !! :twisted:

Margaret
06-29-2005, 09:46 AM
In addition to the biological digression...

A while back, The Discover Channel had a very interesting program on the Biology of Sex. Covered stuff from mating and courtship to the actual biochemical reactions happening during all steps of 'The Act'.

Really very interesting and well done. Learned alot. Put some into practice even :wink:

Lady Laurel
06-29-2005, 10:15 AM
Thats a good way to wake up the imagination this morning ( chocolate, fur, and silk) I have to say I love the way silk feels on. I was actually thinking of getting a silk chemise. I love my cotton one but ooo silk feels soo good.

I graduated in 1989 I was 18 and the legal age in Louisiana was 18. I was the only one that could buy alcohol. Boy did the guys love me. I also looked 12 (late bloomer) alot off places did accuse me off haveing a fake id.

Artemisia
06-29-2005, 10:25 AM
...Oh, M'Lady Arte! how about putting those cameras on automatic and joining us? *You* can hold the *chocolate* :wink:
That's okay, it's about time I learned to work the cameras (on rental from the Katie Sutra project) and besides, I like to watch..er..llama...well, someone has to work the cameras for those close-up shots.

Cameras Buxom? There are no cameras here....

Let's see....fur, feathers, chocolate, scarves...all here.

:looks through camera - looks at Mags:
Is this shot lined up correctly Mags? It's my first time directing and I'm a little nervous.

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-29-2005, 10:25 AM

s.

:oops: :shock:

I, uhh, umm, ghnn, check please...:faint:

Ciani
06-29-2005, 10:26 AM
Could work be any busier today? Okay I shouldn't ask that question because I already know the answer is yes! I could really use some coffee :) that plain hard boiled egg and water just isn't cutting it today. How is everyone?

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-29-2005, 10:58 AM
I am cursing the fact that I have to go shower and go to work after all that biological digression into fur, feathers and silk, Oh MY!!!!

How am I supposed to go sell FURniture after all that I've just read? No feathers there, LOTS of silk tho... silk pillow shams, silk quilts, silk flowers...

Wonderful soft as silk suede on the FURniture too...

Po????

Uhm, Please be careful with the chocolate and the brush around all that silk and suede...

Might I say that the main FURniture display in the front entry is extra large and could easily accommodate several peoples... tis near as wide as a bed... a full 41 inches wide and 123 inches long by another 91 inches on the short end...

po silvertop the rogue
06-29-2005, 11:31 AM
Quoth M'Lady Tapestry:
Po????
Uhm, Please be careful with the chocolate and the brush around all that silk and suede...

M'Lady- when working with Wenches *or* chocolate - I am *always* careful... 8)

I'll just fill M'Lady Margaret's navel with the chocolate in question and use her as an inkwell.. :twisted:

Roll those cameras!

s.

(Umm.. Six? Five? I've lost count... :lol: )

ambar
06-29-2005, 11:34 AM
Dearest Po, might I also have the pleasure of being a muse for your wandering pen of chocolate? I can be *ahem* inspiring *cough* if you like?

Pathos, luv, still waiting on those pictures of you for our droolfest.

Artemisia
06-29-2005, 11:46 AM
I'll just fill M'Lady Margaret's navel with the chocolate in question and use her as an inkwell.. :twisted: Roll those cameras!
:faint:

::wakes up and gets behind the camera again::

This is gonna be difficult.

Myfanawy
06-29-2005, 11:51 AM
Oh my!!!
--M

Lady Laurel
06-29-2005, 11:53 AM
I'll just fill M'Lady Margaret's navel with the chocolate in question and use her as an inkwell..

Lucky Lucky Lady Margaret

sighs

po silvertop the rogue
06-29-2005, 11:54 AM
Quoth M'Lady Ambar, Kitty Kat:
Dearest Po, might I also have the pleasure of being a muse for your wandering pen of chocolate? I can be *ahem* inspiring *cough* if you like?

Certes! The more the merrier! :twisted: (Heh, heh, heh...)

Ok- That *last* one was six... *this* makes T-minus 5...

s.

Margaret
06-29-2005, 11:59 AM
I'll just fill M'Lady Margaret's navel with the chocolate in question and use her as an inkwell.. :twisted:

Good thing I have an 'inny' else chocolate would be everywhere!! :twisted:

Scarlett Rogue
06-29-2005, 12:01 PM
Now THIS is an interesting thread! :shock: :faint:

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-29-2005, 12:04 PM
Ok- That *last* one was six... *this* makes T-minus 5...

s.

S'kinda like New Year's ain't it...all we need is fireworks that make a really big ban...er...

Llama?

po silvertop the rogue
06-29-2005, 12:23 PM
..This is like Chocolate Fondue.. without the fondue pot... :lol:

..and MUCH more fun..... (heh, heh, heh)

s.

T-4!

Margaret
06-29-2005, 12:58 PM
Come on now Po....

You can do it.....

We all know that a man of your stamina can do it.....

Only four more.....

po silvertop the rogue
06-29-2005, 01:46 PM
Patience, M'Lady Margaret... Patience-- :D

You wouldn't want to rush the enjoyment... *Savor* the build-up... Luxuriate in it!

T-3!

s.

Margaret
06-29-2005, 01:59 PM
But mine own dear Sir - patience is not something I excell in.

Espically with such an desireous outcome...

po silvertop the rogue
06-29-2005, 02:12 PM
..Ah.. but if you do not maintain the zen-like tranquility- and keep squirming like that.. you'll spill the chocolate all over...

...and I'll have no other choice but to lick it up and START ALL OVER AGAIN.... :wink:

T-2!

s.

Lady Laurel
06-29-2005, 02:34 PM
and I'll have no other choice but to lick it up and START ALL OVER AGAIN....

DAMN :faint:

ambar
06-29-2005, 02:38 PM
*had started fanning laurel but after hearing the last statement from Po keels over with her*

Scarlett Rogue
06-29-2005, 02:39 PM
and I'll have no other choice but to lick it up and START ALL OVER AGAIN....

DAMN :faint:

I'll second that opinion

ambar
06-29-2005, 02:40 PM
Okay, so here's my idea. We get Po to train some gents to be Sheriff's in training and then convince him to let us play with them? Either that or we fight Po's lady for him and wear him out........

Lady Laurel
06-29-2005, 02:43 PM
Okay, so here's my idea. We get Po to train some gents to be Sheriff's in training and then convince him to let us play with them?

There would probably be very little convincing going on. :lick:

Scarlett Rogue
06-29-2005, 02:45 PM
Okay, so here's my idea. We get Po to train some gents to be Sheriff's in training and then convince him to let us play with them? Either that or we fight Po's lady for him and wear him out........

*gets out chalkboard, chalk, syrup, honey, chocolate and passes them to Po. Grabs Sheriff's in training and lines them up* If you need a volunteer from the audience ...*waves hands*

Artemisia
06-29-2005, 02:46 PM
Squirm, Zen, chocolate.... I'm trying not to faint here!

::fanfan::Is it getting hot in here, or is it the lighting???

As one wench topples over, it hits the camera and knocks it over. /me picks it up and keeps the camera rolling...close up on Mags and her cute smile...shot of Po and his evil grin...shot of fainted wenches...

Close-up on Po...

Narration: It is now T-2

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-29-2005, 03:04 PM
OMG who'da thunk Po's um, advancing to another set of lips would be so intriguing?

Arte, I'm with you girl, I have the central air on 60 and I still can't cool off from the excitement. :oops:

Pulls out brand new EMMF fan and refills bodice chiller

ambar
06-29-2005, 03:14 PM
Here's some advise from a southern wench. I messed up by listening to Enigma while reading this thread............ *whoof* ................ save yourselves ladies.......... got any more ice? *jumps feet first into the ice bucket*

po silvertop the rogue
06-29-2005, 03:18 PM
Wow...

Said Po, looking up from his paintbrush...

The suspence and anticipation just keeps building -doesn't it? :twisted:

Gee- just about anything after all this buildup would be almost anti-climatic, I'm gonna have to think about this.... :wink:

T-1

s.

Artemisia
06-29-2005, 03:25 PM
Pans from Fiona to Amber with background Enigma music...
Boy, if this short film doesn't get me a page in the Katie Sutra, nothing will. ::filmfilm::

po silvertop the rogue
06-29-2005, 05:30 PM
Po contemplates.... (as he continues to transcribe in chocolate....) He could go out in a blaze of song.. or poetry... He could open a bottle of mead or triplebock and propose a toast.. He could thank the assembled Wenches for all their inspiration and support.... How best to commemorate the moment...? 8)

Po muses....

:idea:

Some moments are not meant for words...

Po charges his brush in the chocolate again- and, as if it were his favorite Lundegaard rapier, uses it to salute each Wench in turn... and then Growls...

s.

(Hope that comes out on film, M'Lady Artemesia! :twisted: )

Buxom Wench
06-29-2005, 05:46 PM
My dearset Po -
I did the Evelyn Wood speed read thru the last 3 pages -

As to your last post, may I offer you a partner in growling, after all, my nickname is Mama Bear.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :twisted:

Margaret
06-29-2005, 05:55 PM
Ah, my dear Po! What a fine way to reach the cusp!

Huzzah!

po silvertop the rogue
06-29-2005, 06:04 PM
:lol:

So- Was it good for all of you too? :wink:

Ok- NOW, we'll open the toblerone, and the mead, triplebock, reddiwhip.... and pass around the fur, feathers and silk... and generally laze about...

"Wiley Wench"? nope! "Wile. E. Coyote"..... :lol:

One fortnight to the Aethelmearc 7 Pearls Rapier Tourney... time to "Die Well, Die Often, Die with Style, Laughing..."

s.

Margaret
06-29-2005, 06:10 PM
Ok- NOW, we'll open the toblerone, and the mead, triplebock, reddiwhip.... and pass around the fur, feathers and silk... and generally laze about...

"Wiley Wench"? nope! "Wile. E. Coyote"..... :lol:

Yup, we will generally laze about.

Until the next cusp.... :twisted:

Lady Laurel
06-29-2005, 06:12 PM
Ok- NOW, we'll open the toblerone, and the mead, triplebock, reddiwhip....

That sounds like a good plan.

If I smoked I would have a cigarrette right now.

Branwen
06-29-2005, 07:35 PM
Artemisia, I just saw the dailies. All I can say is WOW!!!. It's a good thing that you employ the use of "StediCam". I am at a loss of how you were able to keep the camera rolling, prevent the steam up of the lens', and prevent the film from melting from all of the heat.

It really isn't fair that you all have all the fun while I have to slave away at work until late in the evening. But, I can always play catch up.

mstarfire
06-29-2005, 09:01 PM
Oh, my.....
I miss a couple of days because of work and come back to all of this...
:faint:
That's it! The job just has to go......

Artemisia
06-29-2005, 09:12 PM
Artemisia, I just saw the dailies. All I can say is WOW!!!. It's a good thing that you employ the use of "StediCam". I am at a loss of how you were able to keep the camera rolling, prevent the steam up of the lens', and prevent the film from melting from all of the heat.
I employed some basic techniques from The Katie Sutra Vol. 15 under the chapter "How to keep your movie hot and film cool". It wasn't easy either. As you have seen, it was a hard, dirty, chocolately job. But the praise doesn't just go to me (dramatic sigh), it goes to everyone who was involved in the film - everyone from the very top to the very bottom. Everyone had a *hand* in it and it was *hard* work, especially for Po. If it weren't for him, this great twisted epic wouldn't have *come* to light.

accepts The Llama Award in everyone's name and humbly departs the stage while the theme music for "Po and the Chocolate Factory" plays in the background...

:tunes: http://musicclips.liquiddigitalmedia.com/asf1/1/5/5/8/0000518551.wsx

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-29-2005, 09:27 PM
I employed some basic techniques from The Katie Sutra Vol. 15 under the chapter "How to keep your movie hot and film cool". It wasn't easy either. As you have seen, it was a hard, dirty, chocolately job. But the praise doesn't just go to me (dramatic sigh), it goes to everyone who was involved in the film - everyone from the very top to the very bottom. Everyone had a *hand* in it and it was *hard* work, especially for Po. If it weren't for him, this great twisted epic wouldn't have *come* to light.

accepts The Llama Award in everyone's name and humbly departs the stage while the theme music for "Po and the Chocolate Factory" plays in the background...

:tunes: http://musicclips.liquiddigitalmedia.com/asf1/1/5/5/8/0000518551.wsx

:bow:

Arte, you rock! Good job in gettin' the "money shot" at the end there! ;-)

New accolades for Artemesia, a new set o' lips for Po, and a new avatar for me... Whaddya all think?

Branwen
06-29-2005, 10:36 PM
Arte, I thought I heard that Thank You speech before. Was that said at the "Adult Llama Llama Duck" awards last month? Who WERE you wearing then? I thought I saw some natural fibers in that stunning outfit. Was it feathers & silk then? If it was it was a good way to incorporate them into your next film. By the way FANTASTIC use of milk, dark and the fake but widely used white chocolate.

Branwen
06-29-2005, 10:40 PM
Arte, you rock! Good job in gettin' the "money shot" at the end there! ;-)

New accolades for Artemesia, a new set o' lips for Po, and a new avatar for me... Whaddya all think?

Love the avatar. Looks like you were having a wonderful time. My nex Faire date is in October. :roll: Don't know if I can wait that long. :sigh:[/b]

Lady Laurel
06-29-2005, 10:46 PM
Arte- Love the new AV
You look great

Lady Laurel
06-29-2005, 10:47 PM
Sorry I mean Fiona. Ughg I just need to go to bed. :?

Margaret
06-30-2005, 06:49 AM
/Mags, with a wave of her hand sets up breakfast (dang, wish I could do that in real life!! :D )

/nabs another box filled with streamers, balloons, party hats - even special ones for the llamas!! - double checks the cake order and the ice cream to arrive later.

Banners :check:
Cake :check:
Ice Cream :check:
Decorations :check:

Party Time!!

Happy Birthay Appie!!!!!! Happy Birthday Ciani!!!!!!
:bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :grouphug: :grouphug: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-30-2005, 08:10 AM
Arte, I thought I heard that Thank You speech before. Was that said at the "Adult Llama Llama Duck" awards last month? Who WERE you wearing then? I thought I saw some natural fibers in that stunning outfit. Was it feathers & silk then? If it was it was a good way to incorporate them into your next film. By the way FANTASTIC use of milk, dark and the fake but widely used white chocolate.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Branwen, yer such a cutie LOL!

G'mornin' good citizens, as Pierre Robert says...

Tank ewe ladies for the compliments!

Branwen, PARF's regular season opens late Aug...how far do you live? We love invasions @ Mt. Hope!

Happy b'day wishes to Appie and...CIANI??

Girl I saw you on saturday and I forgot it was your b'day! :-(

Scarlett Rogue
06-30-2005, 08:41 AM
:faint: :faint: :faint: :yum: You can't beat a good growl *sighs*

Happy birthday Ciani and Appie!!

:king: :birthday:

Ciani
06-30-2005, 09:14 AM
Happy Birthday Appie!! :birthday:

:singdanc: :bananada: :singdanc: whee!

work all day, sushi for dinner, off til Tuesday, sweet!
Thanks for birthday wishes, and it's okay, Fiona :) It was too hot to think!

:singdanc: :bananada: :singdanc:

I don't think it's sunk in that I'm 31 now. First year I've been older than my birthday! lala..
I keep hoping one of my coworkers remembered I like godiva.. but I think they forgot. silly men.

po silvertop the rogue
06-30-2005, 09:23 AM
Quoth M'Lady Scarlet:
You can't beat a good growl *sighs*

GgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrr :twisted:

Mornin' All... and Salutations and Felicitations- You Two- on this Natal Day! :birthday:

Henchwench- Love the new avatar!

Ok- Cusp attained, I can now return to my old self... -*wait! what am I saying? That **WAS** my old self!* :lol: Heh, heh, heh...

Hmm.. Wonder what we can get up to next...... hmmmm.. :twisted: (Arte'- Let me know if we need to re-shoot any o' that footage! :lol: )

Sel the books, sell the books!

s.

Ciani
06-30-2005, 09:31 AM
Hmm.. Wonder what we can get up to next...... hmmmm.. :twisted: (Arte'- Let me know if we need to re-shoot any o' that footage! :lol: )

birthday spankings! :oops:

what?? I didn't say anything!

:runs:

Branwen
06-30-2005, 09:35 AM
Branwen, PARF's regular season opens late Aug...how far do you live? We love invasions @ Mt. Hope!

As much as would love to visit the "Keystone" State. Living in deep South Texas puts a bind on visiting Northern areas of the U.S. I was planning on visiting Chicago next month, but I didn't plan very well and now I won't be able to make it. Next year, however, I will make sure that I plan & put money aside to make sure that I am able to go where I want for my vacation.

po silvertop the rogue
06-30-2005, 09:41 AM

Po opens up the fencing bag o' doom... and brings out the "red herring of impending spank" (thoughtfully created for him by our own Capt. Morghan- a large *herring* shaped paddle, tastefully upholstered in red leather- originally used in the MP & the Holy Grail fencing tourney as the Knight who formerly said Ni...)

Po takes a practice swing or two, bounces the paddle off an open palm and grins...

*You* asked for it! :twisted:

(" ...A Spanking! ... A Spanking!...)

s.

Lady Sarah
06-30-2005, 10:01 AM
I don't think it's sunk in that I'm 31 now. First year I've been older than my birthday! lala..
I keep hoping one of my coworkers remembered I like godiva.. but I think they forgot. silly men.

Piffle. I've been 31 since January and it still hasn't sunk in. It won't sink in. I won't let it. :P

Buxom Wench
06-30-2005, 10:33 AM
well let's see, ..............

as far as I can tell, I'm older than both of you (42) BUT if someone asks, I'll deny it to my dying breath :twisted:

Age is a number and at times like now, I feel a little dyslexic (sp?)

ambar
06-30-2005, 11:01 AM
::kibby comes running through the room:: Hey all!!

:lumpy: :birthday: :rotfl: HAPPY BIRTHDAY APPIE AND CIANI!!!!!!

Katie O'Connell
06-30-2005, 11:44 AM
/entering the room right behind Ambar...carrying a baton..

A Happy Natal Day like this one deserves the 'Double Time Harch Marching Band'!!

:bananada: :bananada: :bananada:

/a marching band enters, dressed in uniforms from the waist up only....circling the room, knees high with every step, playing thier instruments (tuba, sax, etc) for the amusement of all.

Happy Day to our ladies, Appie and Ciani! Enjoy the show!

/twirls baton clumsily, hitting herself in the forehead before dropping it.

Taranach-of-IcePhoenix
06-30-2005, 01:06 PM

:bow: Arte, you rock! Good job in gettin' the "money shot" at the end there! ;-)

The Avatar?... It's ah verra nice!!! suits you much better than the light blue and the snood. :lol: :twisted:

Meanwhile, he wonders what he should do with all this extra chocolate, honey dust, strawberries, feathers, silk and fur (as well as a Kitty'o'nine tails) that got left around after the cusp. Tar looks around desperately, seeking "restraints" or at least some rope so he'll stay 'good'... :twisted:

Taranach

Buxom Wench
06-30-2005, 01:18 PM
Meanwhile, he wonders what he should do with all this extra chocolate, honey dust, strawberries, feathers, silk and fur (as well as a Kitty'o'nine tails) that got left around after the cusp. Tar looks around desperately, seeking "restraints" or at least some rope so he'll stay 'good'... :twisted:

Taranach

why be good???

As the saying goes, "When I'm good, I'm VERRA good. When I'm bad, I'm even BETTER." :twisted:

Scarlett Rogue
06-30-2005, 01:50 PM
Tar looks around desperately, seeking "restraints" or at least some rope so he'll stay 'good'... [/i] :twisted:

Taranach

With "restraints" I don't know about staying 'good' ...but definately fun ...interesting ... :twisted:

Taranach-of-IcePhoenix
06-30-2005, 02:09 PM
:faint: :faint: :faint: :yum: You can't beat a good growl *sighs*

Happy birthday Ciani and Appie!!

:king: :birthday:

иииии@@@ииииииииииииииии@@@
ии@@@@@иииииии @@@@@
ииии@@@@ иииииииииии@@@@
ииииии\\ | | | // иииииииииииииии \\ | | | //
ииииииии\\ | // ииииииииииииииииииии\\ | //
иииии|>(O)<| ииииииииииииии |>(O)<|
ииииииии / | \ иииииииииииииииииииии / | \

ииии Ciani ииии Appie

A Dozen Roses for each of the Birthday Girls!! :grouphug: :birthday:

Taranach :D

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-30-2005, 02:29 PM
Happy Birthday Apropos!!!

:cheer: :birthday: :singdanc:

Myfanawy
06-30-2005, 07:53 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Myfanawy/Online%20Stuff/IndyB-day.jpg

...to all the birthday folks, from my favorite rogue.
:birthday:
--M

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-30-2005, 08:50 PM
Ohhh Myfanawy!

Can I have Harrison Ford for my birthday too?? Yum!

Branwen
06-30-2005, 09:18 PM
Gee, I didn't get something like that for my Birfday... :cry: :sigh: :pweeease:
Can I have a full order of Mel Gibson (WOOF), a side of Sean Connery (gotta hear the voice), and a Heath Ledger (love the smile) for desert. For an after dinner mint I think I'll go for Jason Isaacs in Red Velvet (just for Gits & Shiggles).

:twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :wink:

Myfanawy
06-30-2005, 09:21 PM
Of course!! I promise you'll all get Indy for your birthdays!!!

(I have another great one, but it's on the other computer that we don't use often anymore, so my lazy butt needs to transfer it.)
--M

Myfanawy
07-01-2005, 12:37 AM
Ah-ha...here 'tis!...for your viewing pleasure.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Myfanawy/Online%20Stuff/indy-bday_cake.jpg

--M

Artemisia
07-01-2005, 09:51 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/theartemis/appie_ciana_birthday.jpg

(Ah Fiona, The Glam Madame look..very nice!)

When you use milk and white chocolate on dark, tanned bodies - well, you get the idea. :faint: My dress was a imitation Ioan Gruffudd. It had feathers and silk incorporated into the entire design, just like an original. Great "hand and glove" fit. Hopefully if I can make more short films, I'd be able to afford an original Ioan Gruffudd. I'm surprised you didn't know this, did you miss the write up on the dress in this months newsletter?

Po opens up the fencing bag o' doom... and brings out the "red herring of impending spank" (thoughtfully created for him by our own Capt. Morghan- a large *herring* shaped paddle, tastefully upholstered in red leather- originally used in the MP & the Holy Grail fencing tourney as the Knight who formerly said Ni...)
Po takes a practice swing or two, bounces the paddle off an open palm and grins...

::rubs hands together in evil scientist fashion:: Excellent!

Taranach, I see you have some excellent movie props - may I borrow some of that honey dust and the beaver o' nine tails? ::discreetly fades into the shadows with movie camera and an evil grin on face:: ::whispers:: and ACTION! :twisted:

Morghan
07-01-2005, 10:28 AM
WOW... off line for a few days while getting moved to the new place and have 8 pages to catch up on.. woof!

Po.. you naughty rogue.. I see you've been busy here - bringing out the herring to play and *NOT* inviting me.. fer-shame.. fer-shame -- and Fiona! dear sistah.. encouraging him!! You do know now he will be insufferable and totally impossible to live with.. (especially added to all this - a song has been filked for the Rapiermaniacs).

.........[drags toe across the floor and goes off *mumbling* - to sit in the corner with coffee and chocolate]...... 7 Pearls in two weeks.. a cheeky- steel carrying - swashbuckling - poetically verbose - windmill waving - rogue leading the pack with a field herald that could blind Bozo the Clown.. oh Eris.. I'll never survive it!! :lol: :twisted: :wink:

biker
07-01-2005, 10:49 AM
perhaps we could revive you with something Captain????

po silvertop the rogue
07-01-2005, 11:05 AM
Quoth M'Lady Morghan:
Po.. you naughty rogue.. I see you've been busy here - bringing out the herring to play and *NOT* inviting me.. fer-shame.. fer-shame -- and Fiona! dear sistah.. encouraging him!! You do know now he will be insufferable and totally impossible to live with.. (especially added to all this - a song has been filked for the Rapiermaniacs).
.........[drags toe across the floor and goes off *mumbling* - to sit in the corner with coffee and chocolate]...... 7 Pearls in two weeks.. a cheeky- steel carrying - swashbuckling - poetically verbose - windmill waving - rogue leading the pack with a field herald that could blind Bozo the Clown.. oh Eris.. I'll never survive it!!

Morghan's Back! Welcome back!
Po hands the Red Herring over to Morghan with an "After you" gesture..

Go *right* ahead! :twisted:

And, M'Lady? Considering the deadly fate in store for me *AT* "7 Pearls".. I shuold hope you'd at least let me enjoy life BEFORE the tourney :lol:

s.

mstarfire
07-01-2005, 11:13 AM
Thank you Arte, for that wonderful sight upon waking up this morning. Laaaalaala

Oh, sorry, was I starting to drool and drift there?

*sets out breakfast while looking at pretty pictures over shoulder*

Can I have one of those dipped in Chocolate?

Morghan
07-01-2005, 11:16 AM

*looks over her shoulder to Biker with a mischievous twinkle in her eye*

humm.. a willing rogue.. *swoons and faints* :faint:

:twisted: :twisted:

biker
07-01-2005, 11:59 AM

that should be easy with all the roques here.

biker
07-01-2005, 12:00 PM

that should be easy with all the roques here.

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
07-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Quoth Artemesia:

Ah Fiona, The Glam Madame look..very nice!)

First, thank you for the Orlando picy :swoon!: Second, thankee for the compliment, but shucks, ma'am, I'm no Madame, that would be Ysobelle on here. I'm just one-half of the wenchy welcome wagon down at Mt. Hope. Fallon is the other co-dame of the Hostel...

Quoth Cap'n Morghan:

and Fiona! dear sistah.. encouraging him!!

All in a day's work, ma'am ;-) :D

Morghan
07-01-2005, 01:00 PM
*sigh*.. I think I'm a little late here..

...............But Happy birthday Ciani and Appie!! Hope it was a GREAT one.. with all your dreams & aspirations fulfilled.. :birthday:

biker
07-01-2005, 01:10 PM
is there anybody out here?

Margaret
07-01-2005, 01:12 PM
Here, just busy reading mail, catching up on phone calls and waiting for Cammi.

biker
07-01-2005, 01:19 PM
Maggie!!! been misssing ya!!!!!

Morghan
07-01-2005, 01:23 PM
is there anybody out here?

Well.. I'm here .. iffin' that counts 8)

biker
07-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Of course you do my dear.

Margaret
07-01-2005, 01:49 PM

Likewise baby! :smooch: Got any big plans for tomorrow? Sightseeing?

biker
07-01-2005, 02:01 PM

Likewise baby! :smooch: Got any big plans for tomorrow? Sightseeing?

Nope, picking up a few more Pewter tankards. 1 for the house wench and 2 small ones for the mini's and that's aboutit.

Margaret
07-01-2005, 04:58 PM
and that's aboutit.

Aboutit hey? Boobs on the brian there dear?

Artos O'Dalriada
07-01-2005, 07:06 PM
on the brian??? got a brian on your mind mags? :P

Margaret
07-01-2005, 07:10 PM
curse my fingers moving faster than my thoughts!!

B-r-a-i-n.

There we go. That's better. :D

biker
07-01-2005, 10:42 PM
curse my fingers moving faster than my thoughts!!

B-r-a-i-n.

There we go. That's better. :D

HMM and how fast can yer fingers move???

Myfanawy
07-01-2005, 10:44 PM
HMM and how fast can yer fingers move???

Isn't that a question a wench should be asking a Himbo? :twisted:
--M

biker
07-01-2005, 10:51 PM
depends my tastes run to wenchs moving their fingers fast on me not himbos.

rosefaeries
07-01-2005, 11:54 PM

:roll: Are you sure you haven't become just a wee bit more than half evil?

Taranach-of-IcePhoenix
07-02-2005, 12:25 AM
::rubs hands together in evil scientist fashion:: Excellent!

Taranach, I see you have some excellent movie props - may I borrow some of that honey dust and the beaver o' nine tails? ::discreetly fades into the shadows with movie camera and an evil grin on face:: ::whispers:: and ACTION! :twisted:

Oh most certainly... I *like* designing "props" of the more *interesting* variety... (nudge, nudge, wink, wink!) Just let me know what you'd like and I will get right on it!

Taranach

ambar
07-02-2005, 01:06 AM

:roll: Are you sure you haven't become just a wee bit more than half evil?

ROFLMAO!!!!! We've been trying to get him to change that for a while now. Survey results agree with you on that one. :D

ambar
07-02-2005, 01:07 AM
Oh most certainly... I *like* designing "props" of the more *interesting* variety... (nudge, nudge, wink, wink!) Just let me know what you'd like and I will get right on it!

Taranach

Errrrrmmmmmmm....... why is my fur starting to itch? I think I'll go hide in the corner..........

rosefaeries
07-02-2005, 01:11 AM
Ambar wrote:
Errrrrmmmmmmm....... why is my fur starting to itch? I think I'll go hide in the corner..........

Think I will join you. Seems lately I can't seem to stop blushing.

ambar
07-02-2005, 01:19 AM
:twisted: Luv, I hear that blushing is good for the circulation........enjoy it! :wink:

rosefaeries
07-02-2005, 01:45 AM
:twisted: Luv, I hear that blushing is good for the circulation........enjoy it! :wink:

Errrrm...... :oops: Oh buggers.

Aramis
07-02-2005, 01:55 AM

Wanna know what I heard is good for the circulation? :twisted:

rosefaeries
07-02-2005, 01:58 AM

I am almost afraid to ask......

Aramis
07-02-2005, 02:02 AM

I am almost afraid to ask......

You'll have to ask nice if you really wanna know :twisted:

rosefaeries
07-02-2005, 02:04 AM
Aramis wrote:
You'll have to ask nice if you really wanna know

Hmmm. (Puts finger to lower lip) Define nice.

Aramis
07-02-2005, 02:06 AM
Aramis wrote:
You'll have to ask nice if you really wanna know

Hmmm. (Puts finger to lower lip) Define nice.

This is a trick question, isn't it? :twisted: