PDA

View Full Version : whos bringing what to Fling...

Cerulean Fire
06-21-2005, 10:47 AM
I decided that since I was most likley the only one with any time I would help out with the who and what for fling... so I will be updating this as quickil as I can...

Matt and Holly: Tent & other camping gear, curling iron,dish soap, off, glow sticks, hammer, nails, staple gun, bungie cords, flash light, Dutch oven,iron skillet,mess kit (4 people, onions,bread, paper plates, eggs, potatos, lunch meat],, garb, ...

Bean: sewing kit, lighter flicker thingy, multi tool, 1st aid kit , plyers, sun tan lotion, extra mantels for lantren,garbage bagstent #1, cloths pin, saran wrap, cereal packets, banana muffins/bread, macaroni salad, condamints for hot dogs, soda, beer, garb

Beth: Shampoo conditioner, hair dryer, chips and salsa,seedless grapes, apples, smores stuffand trail mix other snaky foods, sleeping bag,
Garb

Merical Wench: at least 3 or 4 cakes, Jello shots and of course the captian can't leave home without him. beer, hot dogs & buns, sun screen & bug spray, pretzels 2 bags, garb

Ceru..(me Jess) :Silver wear Teas( verious) sugar for the tea, wine sewing kit( can't have too meny of those running around with the ones who know how to sew :wink: ) juice( berry very mixable...lol), lotion, ( if I can find it), sun screen, my cell... just in case, fabric sheers.
as the list geets longer or changes I will keep up with it and if any one wants to add to it go right ahead, by the way Matt... we wont be needing batteries for any thing the rouges can't help us with ... lol... there wont be any T.V.s there.

Cerulean Fire
06-21-2005, 07:08 PM
I will be editing this in place of new posts... so just check the original post to this thread for up dades.. they will be underlined