PDA

View Full Version : WOW what a weekend.....

Cerulean Fire
06-27-2005, 07:57 AM
Ok this is for all the Wenches that didn't get to go, or would like to know "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED DOWN THERE???"
Well here is a breife description of the events and i SWARE to tell the tru... well I promis not to lie...lol And I will be posting this intermidintly through out the day so stay tuned!! Because I will tell such tales as... " The Wenching of the Sharp and Pointy" , " The Finding of the Monkies", The nibbleing of the Thighs" , "How to' rWench' ( yes ... thats an 'R' te he) a Pirate For Another Wench" and " My My My ... I Don't Think Were In Kansas any more, ( :twisted: ) But I Think I am Going to Like it Here" A story of a new Wench and Her personal Favorite Moments of TheCeltic Feis/ Fling.And last BUT NOT LEAST......Help Help I'm Being Carried Off ... By Such Strong Armes.... and Up Hill EVEN!!! (A Pirates Tail... and what a very DIshy Pirate he was too...) I would also like to say that I have met MENYa fine Lass in her Wenchlyist best and that the Rouges were certinly a highlight of the weekend... Having said that ... How is every one recovering???? I hope you are all feeling well and Merical Wench... :wink: miss ya already, good thoughts and warm fuzzies. Rodger and Richard... We SOOOO missed you on Sunday. Just wern't the same Lads... It is my fondest hope that we will be seein ya at the Great Lakes Fair... Ya wouldna be settin out to disapoint us , now would ya? We fine FRAIL Lasses will be needin much protectin and , I promis to return the erinds this time if ya do show up... It is , after all MY FAIR! ... I have been going for years and Quite well can find the pub and meat... er... well ya be knowin how well i leave open th- er... (are we playing volly ball again???) LOL I miss you all already and its just a few hours since I have seen and well, MET you! All my happieiset wishes are with you all and I am so thankfull to have found such a group as this... I finaly found a home! yippy skippy... no more card board boxes....
so now ... which story to tell....
Any one wanna hear a certin one?

Miracle Wench
06-27-2005, 09:29 AM
I Made it home safe. Long hot drive no A/C. Where was that long hot over the weekened? :twisted: Hee Hee Oh yah it was on the BBQ hee hee
Sorry to all I was in a funk this weekend not going into the whys I'm sure some know other well figure it out.
Sunday had to be the best WENCHING A PIRATE so so much fun. NOW that was what I was looking for all weekend. Causing peral.
YES you will see me at your faire soon.
I miis you as well.
It was nice to put a face to names and topics discused on here.
Hope all made it home safe.
Next I'm not bring jello shots :evil:
Thanks love for everything I will IM you later.

RichardMacHugely
06-27-2005, 09:42 AM
Just a few pictures from Saturday. . .

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/richardmachugely/album?.dir=/65d7&.src=ph&.tok=phrqpNDB4RB.OR90

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-27-2005, 10:38 AM
Just a few pictures from Saturday. . .

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/richardmachugely/album?.dir=/65d7&.src=ph&.tok=phrqpNDB4RB.OR90

Thank you for the pictures, Richard... now for the stories.

Uhm, the beginning shots look like you were standing back while Roger went (s)trolling for wenches. You took the pics when he reeled them in.

I hope you both are planning a trip up to NYRF sometime this summer.

Cerulean Fire
06-27-2005, 10:55 AM
thanks for the slide show!!!!! It was wonderful... only one thing missing... a pic of you!! :wink:

Ciani
06-27-2005, 10:55 AM
Ooooh the pirates :swoon: Tell pirate stories! :bounce: I had a great time! I still have to get the pictures off the camera. It was wonderful to meet all of you :)

Ciani
06-27-2005, 11:02 AM
thanks for the slide show!!!!! It was wonderful... only one thing missing... a pic of you!! :wink:

I believe I managed to get Richard in one or two pics on my camera! Oh yes, I also got a few pictures before and after the wenching. :D Too bad I don't have one of you being carried up the hill. Lucky wench.

RichardMacHugely
06-27-2005, 11:13 AM
You took the pics when he reeled them in.

Yes, he's the bait, I'm the hook.

But most of the photos of wenches on those shots are ones that came with us from Camp R&R or thereabouts. There are the lovely ladies from out in 9 3/4 - you know who you are - and there are some shots of our incomparable local Mt. Hope Wenches too. Frankly, it was just tooooo damn hot for either one of us to do much (s)trolling for wenches, which, truth be told, is our favorite past time. Saturday can be summed up as the "Quest for Ice and Shade".

Still, we had a great time, and meeting all the ladies from the board was the definite high point. Another treat was seeing the Wild Geese for the first time. Sure, their play list was essentially that same roster of traditional favorites that Great Big Sea put down on their "Road Rage" album, but the Geese put a tremendous amount of energy into their performance and they are not to be missed.

Favorite moments:

Meeting the Pittsburgh wenches. Let's give a big Orangeman shoutout to my old classmate Bean. The lovely Ceru can check my aura anytime - hands on of course. Miracle's got mad skills in the cake making department.

Hosting Camp R&R. To Grania, Ciani, Kit, and Cruise: we hope you ladies had as much fun as we did.

Marco Polo. Was it just me, or were some of the wenches not exactly trying their hardest not to get caught?

THOSE DAMN CHERRIES! Last year, Capt. Duncan's cherries put me on my ass. This year, they just about put me in the emergency room. I don't know what was in those things, but they burned the mouth like boiling sulfuric acid. However, this painful sensation was shortlived, because they seared the nerve endings, bringing on welcome numbness. And then the alcohol set in. The combined affect was something like taking a shot to the head with a flaming chocolate covered cinder block. Keep up the good work Captain!

And crikey, how could I forget getting Boned by the Mama herself. I think we all need to make a trip out to AZRF.

Meeting some more members of the MDRF crowd. Was Magpie the blonde with the outrageous flirting skills? If so, I might need to make that trip to Revel Grove afterall, even without the steel.

RichardMacHugely
06-27-2005, 11:17 AM
thanks for the slide show!!!!! It was wonderful... only one thing missing... a pic of you!!

Well, I focus my lens on far more beautiful subjects. Notice there are several shots of yourself!

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-27-2005, 12:43 PM
a wee bit of caption work would be a welcome addition to the pics... so we could know who is who.

now I know we have bodice chillers for us wenches, perhaps you rogues need to find something suitable to cool you off, other than what's in your tankard, that is... tis cooling the hand and ignoring the rest of you it is.

I hear it was a wee bit warrrrrrrrrrrrm at fling and thought that ye might have sold your soul to any lass that decided to drop a wee block of ice doon yer shirt.

I don't envy you and Roger or any others wearing all that wool and the boots too. While it may have been warm I hope there was some sort of breeze to blow up yer kiltie.

Miracle Wench
06-27-2005, 01:19 PM
Yes thank you for the pics. I hope mine turn out they went for a swim in my diet coke after the pirate wenching.
Thanks it was great meeting all of you.

Ciani
06-27-2005, 01:35 PM
eek! Your pics were hot and sweaty too, eh? I have to figure out where I shoved the camera when we left last night.

Cerulean Fire
06-27-2005, 02:02 PM
[

Well, I focus my lens on far more beautiful subjects. Notice there are several shots of yourself![/quote]
Well all I can say to that is... we wenches are a lovely lot... and thank you for honering me with more than one of your pictures. Did you hear what transpired on sunday with the pirates?????

Miracle Wench
06-27-2005, 02:14 PM
[

Well, I focus my lens on far more beautiful subjects. Notice there are several shots of yourself!
Well all I can say to that is... we wenches are a lovely lot... and thank you for honering me with more than one of your pictures. Did you hear what transpired on sunday with the pirates?????[/quote]
I DID TELL HIM BUT YOUR VERSION MIGHT I KNOW WILL BE A DIFFERENT THAN MINE
DO YOU HAVE A PAGE WITH PICS TOO?
I DO SAY THAT WAS THE BEST THING I SAW ALL WEEKEND

Cerulean Fire
06-27-2005, 02:38 PM
I DID TELL HIM BUT YOUR VERSION MIGHT I KNOW WILL BE A DIFFERENT THAN MINE
DO YOU HAVE A PAGE WITH PICS TOO?
I DO SAY THAT WAS THE BEST THING I SAW ALL WEEKEND[/quote]

Ok ... i will pm him with the details... but only if you promis to smil at least 3 times today... even if it takes remembering the pirates...lol

RichardMacHugely
06-27-2005, 03:32 PM
I have updated the Fling gallery with some appropriate captions and comments.

Enjoy!

Ciani
06-27-2005, 03:58 PM
Nice pics, Richard :) I love the one of Ceru. She should make that her new avatar.

Cerulean Fire
06-27-2005, 07:06 PM
thanx for thc compliment C. and Richard, how knoughty you were in the captions...lol

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-27-2005, 10:23 PM
Richard those came out great! I can't believe I left my camera at home. Everyone looks fantastic! Thanks again! :smooch:

Miracle Wench
06-27-2005, 10:33 PM
Thanks again for the pictures they are great but there is none of you :(

Cerulean Fire
06-28-2005, 12:00 AM
Here Here!!! We need pictures of the dashing Richard!!

Ciani
06-28-2005, 12:06 AM
Pictures! I'm sorry I don't have many. Next time I need to make sure to take tons.

Fling 2005 (http://www.missile-command.net/ciani/fling05/fling05.html)

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
06-28-2005, 03:36 AM

Enjoy!

The captioning is great, Richard. Makes it lots more fun to know who is in the pic and get a bit of commentary... like knowing Duncan MacGyver is the one who brings the cherries....

Cerulean Fire
06-28-2005, 10:15 AM
WOW! those pic. s turned out great ... i love the one of me w/ the wip..hehehe
thanx for posting them C.

Ciani
06-28-2005, 10:38 AM
WOW! those pic. s turned out great ... i love the one of me w/ the wip..hehehe
thanx for posting them C.

I love that one too :) I put a comment on it in iPhoto. It says something saucy like, Mmm, what shall I do with this whip? I can't remember. I was much more eloquent last night when I was actually awake :D

Alianore DeClare
06-28-2005, 12:30 PM
Richard DARRRRLing!
You always have the greatest photos!
GREAT to finally meet you in the flesh! I think you have me mixed up with the REAL wife of Steve, though, (Savoir Faire) the guy in the leather armor. DEE is his wife, and Greg is one of their sons. Though I LOVE Steve, I would NEVER.....(respect to Dee, etc.)
We DO travel to Faire together alot, though, and my other daughter, GOD (aka Sara), has been the sort of Nanny for their kids for many years.
We live next door to each other.
After my RIFL incident, I don't think Steve will be too happy to see me referred to as his wife, though he does still love me, at least I HOPE so.....

Oh - RIFL is my new invention - Rolling In Field Laughing (Had to be there :>>)

Cerulean Fire
06-28-2005, 12:34 PM
It has been brought to my attention that i haven't lived up to the promis of tall telling and the like. all i ahve to say about this is... sorry i missed my daughter... i wanted to play with her. My son will be comming home tonihgt as well so if i am not on as much as i am used to be please issue me my due forgiveness... so
On with the story telling... hmmmm... How about the finding og hte monkies????
If I have heard any thing about Hez its that she likes monkies. and more monkies. and , ok some more monkies..lol... and so the wenches of 9 3/4 thought we would look for somthing for her as a lil tokin of our love. We found said trinket the 1st day, a lovley 5 monkey bone pendant, but when you get " look for this..." stuck in my head i can't seem to get it out. so ...... every were i went i saw monkies... earings , wall placks, pendants..( other than that which we purchased), stickers, cups, socks... on the feet of the owners.. lol... even a lil toy monkie... it seemed that every wear we went I saw monkies. Its a good thing that i think they are cute too or i may have becom quite over welmed. they were positivly every were. All in all i think we picked the best one and I was very happy to see the smile bud and grow to a beautiful glow on the face of our madam. Hope you are feeling well Hez.. and enjoying you're monkies.

RichardMacHugely
06-28-2005, 12:38 PM
You saw the monkey's everywhere too? I thought that was just me.

Alianore, I have edited the caption. Thanks for setting me straight!

Cerulean Fire
06-28-2005, 12:46 PM

Enjoy!

I must say... i blushed when i saw the captions and the name of my fellow wench is Beth. she is in green. Thank you Richard for the lovley comments. Did you see the picture of you that Carrie got? You're so devilishly handsom... and so, might I add is Rodger. What an un fair pair you two make... ganging up on us poor defenceless wenches... oh ... who am i kidding... we loved it! I had so much fun around the camp fire.
What fun we will have if you two decide to come up for GLMF. I will be so proud to have you accompany us .

Cerulean Fire
06-28-2005, 12:54 PM
[quote="RichardMacHugely"]You saw the monkey's everywhere too? I thought that was just me.

No it wasnt just you Richard, I saw them ... lol. Am I the Only one that wants to go back to the fair? Can we ? Please?

Cerulean Fire
06-28-2005, 01:15 PM
no one else changes there signatures... are we not suposed to? 'Cause I kinda like being different from time to time.

Ciani
06-28-2005, 01:21 PM
Did you see the picture of you that Carrie got? You're so devilishly handsom... and so, might I add is Rodger. What an un fair pair you two make... ganging up on us poor defenceless wenches... oh ... who am i kidding... we loved it! I had so much fun around the camp fire.
What fun we will have if you two decide to come up for GLMF. I will be so proud to have you accompany us .

I completely agree, Ceru. They are both quite handsome and charming! very charming.. I have to say Richard has a lovely voice. You can tell that you've done theatre, Richard. I could hear you speaking from the diaphram. I really think that's why I woke up Saturday morning. Very melodious and deep.

I do hope you'll both go to GLMF with us, but I understand if it's not in the budget!

Ciani
06-28-2005, 01:24 PM
no one else changes there signatures... are we not suposed to? 'Cause I kinda like being different from time to time.
I changed mine this morning!

Cerulean Fire
06-28-2005, 03:16 PM
I can't see Carries pictures any more!!!!!!!!!! :tantrum:

Ciani
06-28-2005, 03:24 PM
I can't see Carries pictures any more!!!!!!!!!! :tantrum:

I know! My email is down too. I swear we need to switch providers for that particular website. *sigh* I could email their support but they won't get it since their main servers are down :( I hope it'll be back up soon. grr.

Cerulean Fire
06-28-2005, 08:59 PM
Carrie has some great pics!!! pirates an all...every one go see... oh wait... um i mean maybe she will send them to you. lol...

Ciani
06-28-2005, 09:09 PM
I'll put them up somewhere else :) darn website

Cerulean Fire
06-28-2005, 09:11 PM
very kool, cause they are fun

Ciani
06-28-2005, 09:20 PM
ARGH! Just as I start throwing them on my iDisk to put up on mac.com the website comes back. So here you go:

Fling 05 (http://www.missile-command.net/ciani/fling05/fling05.html)

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-28-2005, 10:42 PM
ARGH! Just as I start throwing them on my iDisk to put up on mac.com the website comes back. So here you go:

Fling 05 (http://www.missile-command.net/ciani/fling05/fling05.html)

Oh Ciani, those came out GREAT! I wish Phil wasn't in bed already or else I'd wake him up to come have a look.

No matter. He'll get to drool tomorrow over the bevvies of wenches.

You guys were fun! Will you be able to come in during regular season?

Ciani
06-28-2005, 11:05 PM
Oh Ciani, those came out GREAT! I wish Phil wasn't in bed already or else I'd wake him up to come have a look.

No matter. He'll get to drool tomorrow over the bevvies of wenches.

Hehe.. I hope he enjoys the pics :) I am hoping we can plan a trip out sometime during the regular season. If not, maybe I can figure out a way to afford the trip solo. I really liked the fairegrounds and would love to come back. :)

Cerulean Fire
06-28-2005, 11:30 PM

Are you kidding??? I am already salivating over PARF opening day! I am so planning on comming down... If I am by my self though i will need some assistance on directions and camping arangements... I will most likley be with at least 1 or 2 of the other Wenches and my best friend Heather( not Hez). We may have to Wench-a-fy her. hehe... i so hope we can all get into a tighter grouping... even if we just park at one sight and all make like a smushed in comune thing in the conecting ones... i so enjoyed the fire side session. okok and the marco polo wars... te he and I have to agree with the Rouges... I don't think that all the Wenches were trying to get away from " Marco"

Cerulean Fire
06-28-2005, 11:38 PM

Are you kidding??? I am already salivating over PARF opening day! I am so planning on comming down... If I am by my self though i will need some assistance on directions and camping arangements... I will most likley be with at least 1 or 2 of the other Wenches and my best friend Heather( not Hez). We may have to Wench-a-fy her. hehe... i so hope we can all get into a tighter grouping... even if we just park at one sight and all make like a smushed in comune thing in the conecting ones... i so enjoyed the fire side session. okok and the marco polo wars... te he and I have to agree with the Rouges... I don't think that all the Wenches were trying to get away from " Marco" although I am not sure that the lil kids knew what they were doing... it was kinda fun watching them with their begining flirting... i ran into the youngest "Maquette" let her self get "cought " in the ladies room and she was talking to her friends and saying how cute the youngest " Marco" was. but i think she would only count as a WIT...LOL.

Cerulean Fire
06-28-2005, 11:41 PM
sorry i had to clear up what I meant... cant have any one misinterperating my ... meaning.. hehehe

Ciani
06-28-2005, 11:45 PM
Jess, Please keep me informed of your potential PARF excursion because I really want to go too! :)

Cerulean Fire
06-28-2005, 11:50 PM
ok I am sure it wont be hard, i can't keep quiet about what excytes me... oh that could be naughty... hehe

Miracle Wench
06-29-2005, 04:52 AM
I want to go to!! Please I promice no jello shot I want to enjoy the WHOLE weekend :twisted: this time. I seemed to miss out on some fun :wink:
I think there will be trouble for the pirates if the three of us and anyone else joins us. Those pirates better watch out for sure hee hee :twisted: bad wench ,bad wench ,OOH but it is so much fun. :lol:
I plan on attending more than one weekend :wink: there is way too much peral to be had for one weekend.

Cerulean Fire
06-29-2005, 12:02 PM
I want to go to!! Please I promice no jello shot I want to enjoy the WHOLE weekend :twisted: this time. I seemed to miss out on some fun :wink:
I think there will be trouble for the pirates if the three of us and anyone else joins us. Those pirates better watch out for sure hee hee :twisted: bad wench ,bad wench ,OOH but it is so much fun. :lol:
I plan on attending more than one weekend :wink: there is way too much peral to be had for one weekend.

bring on the "PERAL" :bananada:

Cerulean Fire
06-29-2005, 12:47 PM
well that shouldn't be too hard... I will be posting about it ... so if you rad my posts you can certinly keep up..lol I wanna pirate for my very own :tantrum: ... oh did i say that out loud??? :mmph: thats how it keep the inner ceru quiet... and i think i will be getting some of those fur lined manicals too... lol :haloslip: hehe yah i think so

RichardMacHugely
06-29-2005, 12:47 PM
I could certainly go for some peril.

Cerulean Fire
06-29-2005, 12:48 PM
I'll just bet you could Richard!!! :aok:

Cerulean Fire
06-29-2005, 12:51 PM
hey whats with the karma thingy... every one else has like at least 10 and i have 4... how do i get more karma???
what do i have to do...ship the pirate home to Hez???
( i like my pun :D )

RichardMacHugely
06-29-2005, 12:57 PM
I gave ya a wee boost there, lass.

Ciani
06-29-2005, 01:02 PM
Ceru, If you are putting in orders for pirates, please order one for me as well. I'd like pirate, a rogue, or both depending on their skillset. As for the karma, I'll keep boosting yours because I luv the Cerulean Blue! :) :smooch: I boosted Richard's too because he's fun.

When are we going out again? I really need to release some frustration. Could just one small thing go smoothly today? please? gah. Nothing is ever simple. Why can't it be simple?

I want some peril too. straightaway please. Of the fun kind mind you, not the crappy kind.

Artemisia
06-29-2005, 01:22 PM
THOSE DAMN CHERRIES! Last year, Capt. Duncan's cherries put me on my ass. This year, they just about put me in the emergency room. I don't know what was in those things, but they burned the mouth like boiling sulfuric acid. However, this painful sensation was shortlived, because they seared the nerve endings, bringing on welcome numbness. And then the alcohol set in. The combined affect was something like taking a shot to the head with a flaming chocolate covered cinder block. Keep up the good work Captain!

I've heard stories of Those Damn Cherries. I just joined the Outlanders ship (Maleficent) and wondering if I should just try one - only one - just to say I tried one. After reading your account Richard, I doubt I'd even do just that.

Edit: Must attend Fling next season...

Roger
06-29-2005, 01:47 PM

I've heard stories of Those Damn Cherries. I just joined the Outlanders ship (Maleficent) and wondering if I should just try one - only one - just to say I tried one. After reading your account Richard, I doubt I'd even do just that.

Edit: Must attend Fling next season...

Ask poor Grania about trying the cherries. I thought we may have to get her a medi-vac.

Roger
06-29-2005, 01:51 PM
well that shouldn't be too hard... I will be posting about it ... so if you rad my posts you can certinly keep up..lol I wanna pirate for my very own :tantrum: ... oh did i say that out loud??? :mmph: thats how it keep the inner ceru quiet... and i think i will be getting some of those fur lined manicals too... lol :haloslip: hehe yah i think so

I may add manacles to my garb before PARF opens. I can see where they might come in handy. If I wasn't so attached to the open, airy feeling of a kilt, I'd also consider going back to the velvet tights of Red Hand Roger.

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-29-2005, 01:57 PM
I may add manacles to my garb before PARF opens. I can see where they might come in handy. If I wasn't so attached to the open, airy feeling of a kilt, I'd also consider going back to the velvet tights of Red Hand Roger.

Remember something I learned at EMMF, "MEN wear trews, REAL men wear kilts, but SUPER men wear tights" ;-)

Artemisia
06-29-2005, 02:19 PM
Ask poor Grania about trying the cherries. I thought we may have to get her a medi-vac.
Jeez - that bad? My God, what are IN those things?! I have to try and remember all these stories if temptation hits... :flamed:

BTW, you look great in the photos, Fiona! Isn't it great when it isn't 90 degree weather and 100% humidity in the air? ;)

Ciani
06-29-2005, 02:29 PM

I definitely think you should pick up the manacles! And if you wear the velvet tights I want to see at least a picture :D

Cerulean Fire
06-29-2005, 02:44 PM
I may add manacles to my garb before PARF opens. I can see where they might come in handy. If I wasn't so attached to the open, airy feeling of a kilt, I'd also consider going back to the velvet tights of Red Hand Roger.[/quote]

wooo hooo!!!

Cerulean Fire
06-29-2005, 02:55 PM
I gave ya a wee boost there, lass.

well then I wonder how to thank you for such "uplifting" services.... Did my request "peak" you're interest? :haloslip: ooops i keep saying all that out loud... must find my inner duct tape... hehe ok well maybe not

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
06-29-2005, 04:09 PM
[BTW, you look great in the photos, Fiona! Isn't it great when it isn't 90 degree weather and 100% humidity in the air? ;)

Ohh Tank Ewe, sweetie!

Umm actually it *was* 90 degrees with 100 percent humidity at Fling. 'Twas deja-vu all over again, except the location was different lol.

RichardMacHugely
06-29-2005, 04:11 PM
Duct tape? NO no no. But I think we can find you some fur-lined manacles.

Ciani
06-29-2005, 04:26 PM
Duct tape? NO no no. But I think we can find you some fur-lined manacles.

I have matching wrist and ankle manacles if you'd like to borrow them.

Cerulean Fire
06-29-2005, 04:47 PM
oh wow ... i might get into peril in my mind... oh yes i think I will just do that.... hmm Rouges or Pirates ... oh hell its my fantisy... both... and under the kilt and pants... there all the same... oh well maybe not but a girl can dream...and dream i will... :oops:

RichardMacHugely
06-29-2005, 04:49 PM
And they're such nice dreams too!

The PARF official site has their "Happened Recently" gallery up for fling:

http://www.parenfaire.com

Miracle Wench
06-29-2005, 04:58 PM

bring on the "PERAL" :bananada:
YES it was fun

Sparrow
06-29-2005, 05:22 PM
The PARF official site has their "Happened Recently" gallery up for fling:

http://www.parenfaire.com

HEY! Even our baby dragons made the web page! YAY! :D

-k

Miracle Wench
06-29-2005, 05:26 PM

I think I will add manacles myself Ceru may need my help :twisted:
I think you should keep the Kilt :wink: but I have not seen the other?
I would like to see pictures please so I can be a fair jugde

Miracle Wench
06-29-2005, 05:32 PM
oh wow ... i might get into peril in my mind... oh yes i think I will just do that.... hmm Rouges or Pirates ... oh hell its my fantisy... both... and under the kilt and pants... there all the same... oh well maybe not but a girl can dream...and dream i will... :oops:
I like your dream :twisted:

Cerulean Fire
06-29-2005, 06:17 PM
i like my dream too... and i will retain it ... i hope to see all of you guys again soon... very soon... like in a month and 2 weeks...lol... huzzah for PARF!

Miracle Wench
06-29-2005, 06:32 PM
Before that I hope

Cerulean Fire
06-29-2005, 06:39 PM
me to.

Cerulean Fire
06-29-2005, 06:41 PM
me to.

Cerulean Fire
06-29-2005, 06:42 PM
me to.

Ysobelle
06-29-2005, 10:47 PM
Er...you guys aren't going to do the manacles and kilt-check thang on-site, right?

Just keep repeating, "PG faire, good relationship with management."

Ciani
06-29-2005, 10:51 PM
Er...you guys aren't going to do the manacles and kilt-check thang on-site, right?

Hmm.. I tend to use my manacles in private, but that's just me.. I still haven't done a kilt check!!! Does that mean I'm still a virgin wench? I did get to help wench a pirate :swoon:

Cerulean Fire
06-29-2005, 11:12 PM
i thought that all this was just play... aer we realy bringing manicals... and no not on sight ....he he he :haloslip:

Ciani
06-29-2005, 11:16 PM
hehe.. well some people were wearing them on their belt, but... hehe... I have uhm... a variety to choose from. I think I will keep them separate from my garb however.

Ysobelle
06-30-2005, 12:12 AM
Oh, no one minds if you bring 'em. It's the using-in-public that gets Chuck red around the ears. Chuck's the owner. We like Chuck. More importantly, Chuck seems to like us. He wants a family show, that's what he gets-- from Wenches, at least! And that way, we get to Walk in the Parade, too.

Y'all will join us on the Walks, right?

Cerulean Fire
06-30-2005, 01:14 AM
:bananada: we get goin the paraid...

by the way lookie waht i saw... here is me... get it? :whip:

Ceru the blue with the wip... I wish that there was a Pyrate smiley mmmmm. pyrates... mmmmm Rouges ok ok :mmph:

and here is ( please enter name from memory... she might not want it known he he) at the fire... :snarf:

oh yeah! we get to goin the paraid... :singdanc:

Miracle Wench
06-30-2005, 08:05 AM

Oh no we would never do that PG is really no fun :lol:
But will follow the rule as best as I can hee hee.
That stuff is for private anyways :wink: would not want to share to much now would we? :lol:

Miracle Wench
06-30-2005, 08:06 AM

Oh no we would never do that PG is really no fun :lol:
But will follow the rule as best as I can hee hee.
That stuff is for private anyways :wink: would not want to share to much now would we? :lol:

Ysobelle
06-30-2005, 08:20 AM
There is no "as best you can," guys. You follow the rules of PARF, or you have to answer to me. And no, I'm not joking. Got it?

Miracle Wench
06-30-2005, 08:50 AM
Hi Biker if you get to get on here
you will have to let me know what you think of the pictures.
I will e-mail you later.
Stay safe

Ciani
06-30-2005, 10:07 AM
I'd love to walk in the parade! I'll be good! I'm always good! :singdanc:

Cerulean Fire
06-30-2005, 10:22 AM
There is no "as best you can," guys. You follow the rules of PARF, or you have to answer to me. And no, I'm not joking. Got it?

we know... I SWARE not to over step ANY bounds ... I'm Sure this is all just play for the boards any way. There arent any Wenches in our group that would embarass the guild. WOULD WE LADIES??? :D

Miracle Wench
06-30-2005, 10:44 AM

We will we where just joking around anyways sorry if we made anyone upset :(

Bridget BeadWeaver
06-30-2005, 10:47 AM
PFFT......is this thing on..::: wild ringing feedback:: ACK! ahem.......testing.....

OK....this is your Madame here girls....yes...Bridget has actually been called to log into the wench board.....thats how you KNOW you're in trouble.....

1.) let me say - I am glad you all had a good time at fling.
I really was OFF my game, but when I am myself, we will have a great deal more fun I PROMISE you.

2.) Ysobelle (aka Nikki) is the MADAME at PARF - what she says GOES when you are on her turf.

there is no "PG is no fun". You follow the PG rule or you remove your pin while you're there. I wont have one of my girls taint what those ladies have worked soooo hard for. They have a great working understanding, relationship with the management and they cant afford for an OUT OF TOWN wench to mess that up. And I wont have it be one of MY girls that does it.

when you are at PARF you are expected to ACT like a GUEST wench. Mind your manners and above all - FOLLOW THE RULES without exception!
PG means PG. NO kilt checks. keep that to the camp site. NO bawdy behavior in the streets, if it's not appropriate for the streets of disney world, then dont do it at PARF!
Get it?? talk all you want, but be aware of who can hear you......be have how you want BACK AT CAMP.....but not on the streets of faire.

:rant: I promise you - if I hear that any of my wenches were at another faire acting inappropriately - they WILL have to answer to me....and I am much BIGGER, REDDER, AND SCARIER any day of the week than I was at Fling recovering from surgery.:chomp:

and....I am fully recovered and myself again.

that being said......who's coming to Geneva this weekend??

and now....back to your blue mayhem....

::click::

:chomp:

Miracle Wench
06-30-2005, 10:48 AM

we know... I SWARE not to over step ANY bounds ... I'm Sure this is all just play for the boards any way. There arent any Wenches in our group that would embarass the guild. WOULD WE LADIES??? :D

Like I said just playing around and having fun sorry.
I would never do anything to embarass the Guild
sorry it was just in fun

Ciani
06-30-2005, 10:48 AM
Just to be clear to others: I am joking about the manacles thing. I am not going to do anything unacceptable out at faire; we're just playing on the boards. Sure, some of us own them, but I'm definitely not about to whip them out in a place filled with strangers and slap them on someone! eek.

I didn't want anyone to misunderstand where I am coming from. We all know the faire rules, and I don't think any of us wants to go breaking them. I know I don't. I had plenty of fun at Fling without going over the line. It's not necessary.

ok, back to your regularly scheduled thread; I'll be more careful with my joking around in the future.

RichardMacHugely
06-30-2005, 10:52 AM
I would like to point out that after all the talk about kilt checks, etc, I didn't get checked once, not at Camp R&R, and not on site. Hell, there were even ladies walking around in "Official Kilt Inspector" T-shirts. I passed at least half a dozen and not one of them offered to inspect.

I don't know whether to be embarassed, relieved, or insulted.

Ciani
06-30-2005, 10:54 AM
I would like to point out that after all the talk about kilt checks, etc, I didn't get checked once, not at Camp R&R, and not on site. Hell, there were even ladies walking around in "Official Kilt Inspector" T-shirts. I passed at least half a dozen and not one of them offered to inspect.

I don't know whether to be embarassed, relieved, or insulted.

I still have yet to see one done nevermind participate in one.

Miracle Wench
06-30-2005, 10:55 AM

Ceru the blue with the wip... I wish that there was a Pyrate smiley mmmmm. pyrates... mmmmm Rouges ok ok :mmph:

and here is ( please enter name from memory... she might not want it known he he) at the fire... :snarf:

so when is this?

Miracle Wench
06-30-2005, 11:05 AM
PFFT......is this thing on..::: wild ringing feedback:: ACK! ahem.......testing.....

OK....this is your Madame here girls....yes...Bridget has actually been called to log into the wench board.....thats how you KNOW you're in trouble.....

I really was OFF my game, but when I am myself, we will have a great deal more fun I PROMISE you.

2.) Ysobelle (aka Nikki) is the MADAME at PARF - what she says GOES when you are on her turf.

there is no "PG is no fun". You follow the PG rule or you remove your pin while you're there. I wont have one of my girls taint what those ladies have worked soooo hard for. They have a great working understanding, relationship with the management and they cant afford for an OUT OF TOWN wench to mess that up. And I wont have it be one of MY girls that does it.

when you are at PARF you are expected to ACT like a GUEST wench. Mind your manners and above all - FOLLOW THE RULES without exception!
PG means PG. NO kilt checks. keep that to the camp site. NO bawdy behavior in the streets, if it's not appropriate for the streets of disney world, then dont do it at PARF!
Get it?? talk all you want, but be aware of who can hear you......be have how you want BACK AT CAMP.....but not on the streets of faire.

:rant: I promise you - if I hear that any of my wenches were at another faire acting inappropriately - they WILL have to answer to me....and I am much BIGGER, REDDER, AND SCARIER any day of the week than I was at Fling recovering from surgery.:chomp:

oops sorry I truely was just joking you and all the others saw me at Fling me cause trouble
I hardled talked let alone get in trouble.
sorry again.
Shawn

Bridget BeadWeaver
06-30-2005, 11:24 AM
richard,
since kilt checks are NOT allowed on site at PARF, you would not have gotten any offers, so dont fret over that. the shirts were probably worn by people being cute, not by IWG members anyway.
seriously - NO kilt checks on site at PARF!

as for ceru, miracle, and cianni - first - it's partly my fault. You havent been to a wench meeting yet, and I havent gone over rules with you.
we should have discussed that before you even WENT to fling.
I was not feeling well and shirked my duty and for that I am sorry.

fortunately you didnt do anything wrong ecxept joke to the point of making everyone a little nervous about how much you planned to follow through. Its all good now that you understand.

on the wench walks and parade - when you get on site, you go to the hostel - at PARF that's Emporor's needle and you sign in. they will then tell you WHEN and IF there will be a wench walk, a wenching, or any other IWG activities that day.
usually they meet, or Muster, at the hostel or at Knightly Endeavors (where Nikki works) or sometimes down by the joust for the parade (right nikki??)

if you are unsure of the rules of a particular faire you're attending, ASK at the hostel!!!
better to ask and know, than to do something that's against the rules and have to answer for it with your pin.

so.....now....are there ANY more questions?

Bridget BeadWeaver
06-30-2005, 11:24 AM
richard,
since kilt checks are NOT allowed on site at PARF, you would not have gotten any offers, so dont fret over that. the shirts were probably worn by people being cute, not by IWG members anyway.

as for ceru, miracle, and cianni - first - it's partly my fault. You havent been to a wench meeting yet, and I havent gone over rules with you.
we should have discussed that before you even WENT to fling.
I was not feeling well and shirked my duty and for that I am sorry.

fortunately you didnt do anything wrong ecxept joke to the point of making everyone a little nervous about how much you planned to follow through. Its all good now that you understand.

on the wench walks and parade - when you get on site, you go to the hostel - at PARF that's Emporor's needle and you sign in. they will then tell you WHEN and IF there will be a wench walk, a wenching, or any other IWG activities that day.
usually they meet, or Muster, at the hostel or at Knightly Endeavors (where Nikki works) or sometimes down by the joust for the parade (right nikki??)

if you are unsure of the rules of a particular faire you're attending, ASK at the hostel!!!
better to ask and know, than to do something that's against the rules and have to answer for it with your pin.

so.....now....are there ANY more questions?

RichardMacHugely
06-30-2005, 11:42 AM
richard,

The believe the shirts were worn by Fling staff members - they certainly had an "official" look about them, and I HAVE been offered checks at PARF many times in the past. With one or two exceptions, I have declined. Honestly, I'm not really into that.

Cerulean Fire
06-30-2005, 12:19 PM

I am comming to Geniva on saturday at least... And bringing my lil girl... dressed to impress... ok and to kinda match mommy... lil wench-lit he he

Cerulean Fire
06-30-2005, 12:24 PM

this was a happie dance for getting to be in a paraid, and the reat was the fire at camp... a had to eb there thing... oh and the lil "blue " smiley with the wip... some on e got a pic of me in my customary blue holding a wip.

Roger
06-30-2005, 12:26 PM
I've been kilt checked at Fling multiple times. If done properly, it is not an issue. In fact, at the Faires own web site there is a picture of an improper check being done by a cast member. I think everyone worries too much.

Check out "Happened Recently" on the Faire's Official Site. There is a picture gallery behind the Fling Logo. Half way down in the music of fling section is a picture called "Kilt Peek". This is the cast of the "family show". :)

Roger
06-30-2005, 12:30 PM
What's more, I had powder applied to a "sensitive" area by a wench or three during the oppressive heat right in the middle of Swashbuckler's Cove. Many danes were around to witness the ordeal and seemed to find the whole thing very funny. Anything done well, with the application of proper forethought, is not taboo.

Cerulean Fire
06-30-2005, 01:02 PM
I think it needs to be said : That as long as you use you're head and remember that there are little children there we should be ok. It is important that we all remember that the faire is there , yes for our amusment , bu talso for the amusement of others. And if we ruin there day it could come back and ruin our entire faire giong days... like getting our pins removed or being asked never to return to that fair. I for one know that as I haveent even gotten mine yet I certinaly don't want mine gone befor I get to wear it...

And also, I wanted to saythat I have met some very nice people. You all seem to have the basic respect of others that is needed to know when we have gone too far... so I am sure this wont ever be an issue. We all like going to the fair far to much to risk it by acting with out thought as to how we appeir to others.

Holly
06-30-2005, 01:27 PM
I know that everyone had fun at Fling.

In the interst of keeping the memories positive..
I am locking this thread.

We have ALL learned a lesson in what is expected and appropriate at faire... regardless of long past or recent past faire activites that are ON SHIRE must be PG..

I think this is a good rule of thumb... for all faires unless told otherwise.