PDA

View Full Version : Saying hello from New Orleans!

ghostart
02-09-2009, 09:29 PM
Ahoy,

Just found and joined the group.........Not really good at these forum things but will try to navigate around..............I live in New Orleans, and recently joined the NOLA Krewe of Pirate Wenches.......Truly some of the nicest women I have ever met (and I have lived alot of places).

I am so excited to be a part of such a fun group of people, and I love to wear all my gowns and wench clothing whenever I feel like it! Hee!

Take care everyone,

Ghostart

Kathryn Blakeley
02-09-2009, 09:41 PM
Welcome to the fun!! ::yay::

Buxom Wench
02-10-2009, 06:05 AM
Hail and well met.

Enjoy all the mischief mayhem and merriment.

serena
02-10-2009, 08:41 AM
::welcome:

Lady Laurel
02-10-2009, 09:12 AM
Welcome!!! Another Louisiana Girl....

vIXEN
02-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Welcome aboard, Sister Pirate. Enjoy all the fun we have on this board.

Kae
02-10-2009, 11:33 PM
I love New Orleans and will be there in March.

Enjoy the mayhem on the boards.
Kae

Katrina
02-10-2009, 11:57 PM
Yay! A Southern wench! I'm from Gautier, MS originally, I just happened to get stuck up here in Freeze-Your-Bum-Off, Ohio. I'll be back in town in about two weeks, actually :P Gonna see if i can get my mother or some friends to go to New Orleans while I'm there.

lordwriothsley
02-11-2009, 12:11 PM
Welcome Welcome Ghostart. ::yay::

SHpepperKat
02-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Enjoy the chaos,camaraderie and cuddles. Sometimes they happen all at once.

ghostart
02-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Thank you all for you welcome! I had no idea. I must figure out how to get replies to my email account. New Orleans says hello to you all and visit anytime.

Mardi Gras is in full bloom right now. Some of the wenches from the Krewe will be parading this weekend in the French Quarter. If any of you can make it down, let me know. We love to invite you to any event the NOLA Krewe of Pirate Wenches are doing. I will try to post in the event section so that everyone can see it, especially for those who said they will be here in a few weeks. Pryatecon is in April and they need some wenches to help out..

Glad to be in such great company!:bow:

My Best,
Stephanie