PDA

View Full Version : Why the hell...

Isabelle Warwicke
03-03-2009, 01:55 AM
...is it snowing today?

Swear to Goddess. Sun was shining, flurries were falling. WTF? And my neighbor was walking her dog in Capris.

Where is Spring? I am so ready!

I'm going to the SunPorch to wait this out.

Selena
03-03-2009, 09:31 AM
Wacky weather. Just last week, it was 90 here in Austin. In fuckin' February.

Buxom Wench
03-03-2009, 09:36 AM
I'm back in the single digits with sub zero wind chills....

Just 4 more weeks, 4 more weeks, 4 more weeks....

RaevynCait
03-03-2009, 09:37 AM
Yep, my back yard thermometer read 95 on Thursday afternoon when I got home.

Sunday was 30s & 40s, and I must have seen a dozen women in shorts/capris/skirts and sandals with no hose... Hell, my feet were cold with socks and shoes on, how they weren't walking on icebergs, I have no idea

KissMeKate
03-03-2009, 10:10 AM
95 to 30 or even the other way around would not be good for me. I just want to ease into the 60s then have a nice long spell in the mid to upper 70s.

I have seen a number of people in Chicago in shorts and it's still only supposed to get up to freezing today. Although we should hit upper 50s by Thursday.

All I know is that our contractor had better be scheduling to finish our garage once the temps stay above freezing. Or there's going to be some a$$ kicking time!

daBaroness
03-03-2009, 12:59 PM
My idea of temperature nirvana would be 70s to about 84 degrees during the day, 60s at night. Occasional rain and mild breezes.

Hey - a girl can dream can't she?

Selena
03-03-2009, 02:02 PM
My idea of temperature nirvana would be 70s to about 84 degrees during the day, 60s at night. Occasional rain and mild breezes.

Hey - a girl can dream can't she?

That would be in San Diego, CA. I swear, it has the best climate in the states.

Annabella St. Clair
03-03-2009, 08:38 PM
When I came to Texas last year I left Michigan with 50 and 60's and hit Dallas with 85-high 90's at faire. My blood was way too thick for that weather and I stopped walking in the sun at any cost. I joined the guy from the Rogues at his game of "spot the Canadian". lol. I looked like I was going to pass out. I have never sat at faire so much as I did that second day. It's 24 in Michigan today. My office didn't have heat yesterday and none today until 2pm. I wore a hat, two sweaters, a blanket on my legs, and a scarf, inside. That's really bad winter.

I would just love to have 45 to 55 degrees and some sun. I'll be happy with that for right now.

RaevynCait
03-03-2009, 09:25 PM
When I came to Texas last year I left Michigan with 50 and 60's and hit Dallas with 85-high 90's at faire. My blood was way too thick for that weather and I stopped walking in the sun at any cost. I joined the guy from the Rogues at his game of "spot the Canadian". lol. I looked like I was going to pass out. I have never sat at faire so much as I did that second day. It's 24 in Michigan today. My office didn't have heat yesterday and none today until 2pm. I wore a hat, two sweaters, a blanket on my legs, and a scarf, inside. That's really bad winter.

I would just love to have 45 to 55 degrees and some sun. I'll be happy with that for right now.

Well, just go get on the next Dallas-bound plane, and let me know the flight number, I'm there for ya

Annabella St. Clair
03-03-2009, 11:10 PM
Gosh, I'm so working on it for Scarby.