PDA

View Full Version : Happy First Day of Spring......

Sandina
03-20-2009, 07:38 AM
and it is snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

WenchLadyKate
03-20-2009, 07:53 AM
Can you believe this? It's probably my fault though. I put away the snow brushes and shovels and salt and stuff this past weekend. I should know better than to do that before Easter. What was it, 1978 maybe 1979 when we had that HUGE snowstorm at Easter?

But at least it's pretty snow that's sticking to everything! I'm taking my camera outside to snap some pictures before leaving for the office.

Taffy Saltwater
03-20-2009, 08:53 AM
Can you believe this? It's probably my fault though. I put away the snow brushes and shovels and salt and stuff this past weekend. I should know better than to do that before Easter. What was it, 1978 maybe 1979 when we had that HUGE snowstorm at Easter?

But at least it's pretty snow that's sticking to everything! I'm taking my camera outside to snap some pictures before leaving for the office.

High - mid 70's; low - mid 50's. We're having Chamber of Commerce weather.

This former Coloradoan is begging for pictures! P-P-Please!

Kathryn Blakeley
03-20-2009, 11:45 AM
It's not the first day of spring for us Kzoo crazy people. Oberon Day is the first day of spring!!! :)

10 DAYS UNTIL WE CAN BUY OBERON AGAIN!

Oh yeah, and 10 days till we see spring. :P

Isabelle Warwicke
03-20-2009, 12:34 PM
10 DAYS UNTIL WE CAN BUY OBERON AGAIN!

Oberon? The ice cream?

Kathryn Blakeley
03-20-2009, 02:23 PM
Oberon? The ice cream?

Oberon the Beer!

Bells Brewing is located in Kalamazoo. So Oberon Day is when they ship out the beer (it's a seasonal one) to stores in Kzoo. Many classes are actually cancelled because the profs either know that their students are just going to be drinking lots of beer that day or they will :P

Isabelle Warwicke
03-21-2009, 09:26 AM
Oh! Beer is WAY better.