PDA

View Full Version : need classes?

Mistress Morigianna
07-10-2005, 12:19 AM
Blatent plu plu plug

I am teaching some classes at paganstudy.com.
Good deal for classes only 18.00 or less for any class on the site.
of course I am teacher:
Mistress Morigianna ;-)

came take a look and tell me what you think!

Tapestry MacGillicuddly
07-10-2005, 09:21 AM
The link gives a "Parent Directory" list of links... where do we go for info on the classes?

Mistress Morigianna
07-10-2005, 12:46 PM
http://www.paganstudy.com/moodle/

Mistress Morigianna
07-10-2005, 12:50 PM
scroll down the page - there is a list of classes by teacher.
you can click on the info button key to get adescription.

Mistress Morigianna
09-14-2005, 03:10 AM
Three of my classes are up and you can start the 20th of sept.

I have more respect now for teachers in school! I had to make tests for these classes because there are certificates at the end- wow it is hard to write tests!

;-)

Larkspur
09-14-2005, 08:23 PM
Sweet merciful Goddess!! Where was all of this years ago?!?

Morganna, as soon as I have the blunt, look for me to sign up. There are quite a few of those classes that would help me with questions I have, but the History of the Wheel, I'm looking forward to.

lady Amalthea
09-14-2005, 09:13 PM
Payday is tomorrow and I definatly see myself signing up for the history of the wheel class.
Stupid question here i guess but I have never done online classes anywhere before. How do yours work?

Aramis
09-15-2005, 06:10 AM
need classes? No thank you, I can see just fine.

Oh, I'm sorry, you said classes, not glasses

Actually, I'd love to sign up, as sson as my cash flow allows it. Which should be next week sometime.

Mistress Morigianna
09-16-2005, 01:09 AM
Payday is tomorrow and I definatly see myself signing up for the history of the wheel class.
Stupid question here i guess but I have never done online classes anywhere before. How do yours work?

Not stupid at all!

I can't speak for the other teachers but my classes are set in topics, roughly one a week for 13 weeks. Each topic hasthings such as lessons, assignments and tests ( easy !). At the end of the class you get a certificate.

assignments -for example- in the Ribbon, Cord & knot magick class you have to upload a picture of your witches ladder and your magickal bracelet that you make ( part of the class) and in Magickal Mysteries of Moon Phases & Magick you keep a moon journal.

Some of the classes that are craft classes (no pun) like dream pillows or dreamcatchers are done at your own pace.

In class there are chats, forums and places to email questions. I try to use pictures and words so people who are visual learners can people who are word learners can all benifit. (haven't figured out how to do sound yet!)

The online classes have more info on paper usually than the classes i teach in person because we have more time to work. But in person classes get to see me do stuff in person so it evens out. ;-)

if you want i can post the class outline of any class you are interested in.

we start the 20th of sept but i maight have to have another week or so to get all my classes up. LOL It is open enrollment so you can start a class at any time.

I think for the info you are getting the price is great especially since they take paypal so you can put it on a credit card. I only take cash for in person classes.

let me know what you think!
Morigianna

Morgana
09-16-2005, 12:36 PM
Great site ! Thanks for sharing . The classes sound interesting too !

Mistress Morigianna
09-20-2005, 10:54 PM
the site is now taking students. I have 4 classes up and more on the way.
www.paganstudy.com

;-)

Avhiennda
09-22-2005, 01:11 PM
Cool site! I'll have to take a look around...perhaps i'll teach some too! Good luck!

Avhi

Mistress Morigianna
10-15-2005, 03:33 AM
I just got up a new class- Workings for love & affection.
More coming!