PDA

View Full Version : my son's accident

Savantage
05-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Ok, I know I haven't been here in awhile..... alas the evils of not having internet in months...... a week ago my oldest son calls me up at work while I'm on break to relate his day from hell!?!?!
he told me that his crew was detailing some aircraft for an upcoming inspection and he slipped on some soap and fell off the aircraft and landed on his butt in a puddle he was saying he went to stand up and the pain hit him::tinfoil: and the petty officers standing there pushed him back down and wouldn't let him up, he kept telling them he was fine but they insisted he stay there until the ambulance arrived. He's like "Oh great I'm laying in a puddle realizing how it feels to be sponge-bob, here comes the sirens and lights!?!?!?! and then all the buildings around there come out to look at the airman in the puddle." long story short he ended up with a severly sprained ankle and on crutches ::crutche: for a week and desk duty for a month his big question was if they were willing to send the ambulance for a sprain what would they have done for a broken bone?
My answer? LIFE FLIGHT::whistle::!?!?!?

Gellis Indigo
05-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Thank goodness it was just a sprain and not something more serious. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

SpeedKnight
05-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I have nothing to do with his recovery, thank you.

Y'know... I tried to get ahold of your son when I was in Hawaii, but he never returned my call.
Anyway, I hope he makes the best of his desk job! lol

Savantage
05-02-2009, 04:31 PM
nice avi SK :thumbsup: (yeah he was too scared to call.... he thought you'd make him wear a kilt..... lol)

Gellis Indigo
05-02-2009, 04:56 PM
I have nothing to do with his recovery, thank you.

Brat.

:unamused:

::doh::

:pfft:

SpeedKnight
05-02-2009, 10:27 PM
nice avi SK :thumbsup: (yeah he was too scared to call.... he thought you'd make him wear a kilt..... lol)

What a silly reason.

Brat.

:unamused:

::doh::

:pfft:

You thought it was funny.

rosefaeries
05-03-2009, 01:09 AM
What a silly reason.

Yet somehow it doesn't surprise me knowing Mark.

Hey cousin, let Mark know that I am glad he didn't get hurt worse than he did.