PDA

View Full Version : A little confused:(

Whenever Dahling
05-02-2009, 07:43 PM
How do I download the song book and hand book? I am very excited to by apart of this guild. Also, How do I search for members of the local 35?

Thanks!
Whenever

Will Knot
05-03-2009, 09:45 AM
I don't know where to download the song book but you get the hand book and song book once you your packet comes from Lundgaard Production.

Gellis Indigo
05-03-2009, 10:48 AM
I don't know where to download the song book but you get the hand book and song book once you your packet comes from Lundgaard Production.

Actually, Will, I don't think they mail the handbook and song book anymore. Thus the downloading.

I think (and this could be wrong) that you have to be an official member of the IWG, and a registered member of your local on the forums in order to be able to download them. Maybe Ysobelle or someone else in the know could help out with that?

Margaret
05-03-2009, 11:21 AM
No Gellis - that is what I thought too. You need to be an approved member of a Local (at least here on the boards) before the program will allow you to download the books.

As for locating other members within a certain Local - the only way I can think of doing that is clicking on the Member Map up in the blue menu bar.

shyanwench
05-03-2009, 12:20 PM
Hello Dahling! I am in local 35, in live in Cheyenne, WY. You can e-mail me from members list. Otherwise, it's [email protected] The download happens after you become a member. There is a difference between, registered and membership. Membership includes your IWG # and official assignment to your local.

We are still glad to have you! I saw that you are a teacher! Bless you!
School will be getting out soon! ::yay:: Unless you're in a year-a-round.
Work schedules are sometimes a bit crazy, aren't they? Hope to be in touch with you soon.

shyanwench
05-03-2009, 12:36 PM
Just an FYI... a couple of us were chatting... Besides the CORF in Larkspur, you might want to check out this site....

http://www.faires.com/Ravenshire/

Stormfeather
06-23-2009, 02:10 PM
Regarding: Handbook
The download link I have (that was mailed to me with my packet) doesn't work.

Can someone pm me the new link?

Stormfeather #3557
Local 52

also the sign up link doesn't work....

Pearl_Fox
06-26-2009, 01:27 AM
Question as well... if you are a current memember and would like to download an updated copy of the hand book and song book how do you go about doing that?

Sorcha Griannon
06-26-2009, 01:44 AM
Thanks Yso for reminding me you have to join your Local before you are able to download the books.

To join your Local on the boards...

Go to the link above called Your Account
On the Control Panel on the left, look for a section called Miscellaneous
Click on Group Memberships
Locate your Local on the list
On the right, look for a radio button marked Join Group
Click the button
Scroll to the bottom of the list
Click the Join Group button.

You have to be approved. As long as you are a full member of the IWG, you're good.

Sorcha

Lady SilverWolf
08-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Thanks Yso for reminding me you have to join your Local before you are able to download the books.

To join your Local on the boards...

Go to the link above called Your Account
On the Control Panel on the left, look for a section called Miscellaneous
Click on Group Memberships
Locate your Local on the list
On the right, look for a radio button marked Join Group
Click the button
Scroll to the bottom of the list
Click the Join Group button.

You have to be approved. As long as you are a full member of the IWG, you're good.

Sorcha

How long does it take to get approved? I requested membership for my local group July 9. Also does anyone know how long it takes to get your pin and membership packet? I ordered it July 5. :(

Sorcha Griannon
08-31-2009, 02:14 AM
How long does it take to get approved? I requested membership for my local group July 9. Also does anyone know how long it takes to get your pin and membership packet? I ordered it July 5. :(
I'm going to take a stab at this...

Since you just placed the order for your membership (it can and does take a while), you may need to wait till your material arrives. There are others, Yso, that can answer this question definitively.

Sorcha

Lady SilverWolf
09-02-2009, 10:57 AM
Thank you! I guess I'm just very impatient!

Also I'd like to apologize if my post from Sunday came across as snarky - I honestly didn't mean it to. Combine my impatience with a serious case of the "Sunday afternoon blues" (as in really dreading going to work on Monday) and I was pretty bummed. :(

Blessings!