PDA

View Full Version : Downloaded song book

shyanwench
05-03-2009, 12:32 PM
My download of the song book was a success. However, does anyone out there have the music that goes with all the lyrics? Or, is there a recorded CD? I'd really like to be able to sing these songs. Basic melody line would work. I can figure out what chords to use with it.

I'd like to turn into a Minstrel Wench... not a Menstrual Wench.... eeewwww.*rotfl**rotfl**rotfl* Ok! I heard that!:snicker:

Tatiana Rosewood
05-11-2009, 05:06 PM
There are probably several versions of each of the songs. My suggestion is to either find a Madame Singer at your local faire or go onto YouTube and search for them. You never know what you'll find lol. I know the Jolly Rogers are on there with some of their songs. :-D

Jess Devyne
05-12-2009, 05:08 PM
My download of the song book was a success. However, does anyone out there have the music that goes with all the lyrics? Or, is there a recorded CD? I'd really like to be able to sing these songs. Basic melody line would work. I can figure out what chords to use with it.

I'd like to turn into a Minstrel Wench... not a Menstrual Wench.... eeewwww.*rotfl**rotfl**rotfl* Ok! I heard that!:snicker:

I don't know all of them, but I know many of them. I can help you out, at least a little bit. (as long as you can ignore my total lack of ability to carry a tune in a horse trough)