PDA

View Full Version : In case you are ever abducted by Aliens...

Sorcha Griannon
05-23-2009, 02:40 AM
http://www.earthbounddog.com/

And, there is a money back guarentee:)

Sorcha

Ysobelle
05-23-2009, 03:11 AM
http://www.earthbounddog.com/

And, there is a money back guarentee:)

Sorcha

Psht. They don't know where apostrophes do and don't go, how the heck are they gonna get ME back from Gallifrey?

BlueValkyrie27
05-23-2009, 10:37 AM
That's very fun. I know someone that would make a great present for...

SpeedKnight
05-23-2009, 11:58 AM
Now, if you don't make it back to Earth, how in the bloody Hell are you supposed to get your money back?!?

Cyranno DeBoberac
05-23-2009, 12:11 PM
"In case of alien abduction these dog tags may save your life. The crucial data an alien will need to get you back to Earth is die stamped into these dog tags. "

Uhhhhh... if the alien abducted you, wouldn't he already know how to get to Earth?

Lis Elfwench
05-23-2009, 01:58 PM
"In case of alien abduction these dog tags may save your life. The crucial data an alien will need to get you back to Earth is die stamped into these dog tags. "

Uhhhhh... if the alien abducted you, wouldn't he already know how to get to Earth?

That's the *bad* alien who abducted you. The *good* but geographically-challenged alien is the one who will rescue you and bring you back. I mean, honestly, don't you understand *anything* about aliens????

:smile:

Cyranno DeBoberac
05-23-2009, 06:02 PM
That's the *bad* alien who abducted you. The *good* but geographically-challenged alien is the one who will rescue you and bring you back. I mean, honestly, don't you understand *anything* about aliens????

:smile:

You're right.

I feel like such an asshole.

::kooky::

Roberto Phoenix
05-23-2009, 10:34 PM
Don't forget, male aliens never ask for directions. :snicker:

And who says I want to come back to my black hole of a town!

Mistress Morigianna
05-23-2009, 11:35 PM
its so when you are sold as a pet/sex/slave/food to another world - the s.h.i.t.* people who resue you will know where to send the leftovers....

*(saving humaniods in trouble....)

Lis Elfwench
05-23-2009, 11:51 PM
its so when you are sold as a pet/sex/slave/food to another world - the s.h.i.t.* people who resue you will know where to send the leftovers....

*(saving humaniods in trouble....)

Or, if they really liked you, they'll know where to go to get more just like you!

Mistress Morigianna
05-24-2009, 12:52 AM
Or, if they really liked you, they'll know where to go to get more just like you!

that would be S.h.i.t.s.
(serving humans in truffle sauce)