PDA

View Full Version : No more WoW for you!

Peaches O Malley
06-24-2009, 12:54 PM
I may be evil but this is some funny shit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

Dumbass. :lol:

Phoenix McHeit
06-24-2009, 01:32 PM
:stunned:

Umm... that poor remote..?

Thistle
06-24-2009, 04:34 PM
heh. It looks staged.

Bronya
06-24-2009, 06:38 PM
If it isn't staged, then that boy has some serious issues and Mom better do a hell of a lot more than just cancel the account!

Cyranno DeBoberac
06-25-2009, 01:36 AM
My first impulse was to say it's fake, then I remembered that kids really are that stupid.

I'm really curious, however, as to what point he thought he would make by anally raping himself.

Phoenix McHeit
06-25-2009, 10:10 AM
It's not fake.

I've seen the rages that teens can go through. Hormones coupled with stifled desires, added to being 'controlled' by a parent = uncontrollable rages.

I'm sure the only reason he felt free enough to let himself go to that extent is because he believed he was alone and unwatched. I cannot even imagine the level of betrayal he feels towards his brother now.

Isabelle Warwicke
06-25-2009, 01:56 PM
What happened to his clothes? They just disappeared under the blanket.

Lady Sarah
06-25-2009, 02:08 PM
I'm really curious, however, as to what point he thought he would make by anally raping himself.

That he can change the television channel anytime he wants by farting?

And yes, teenagers can go through some hellacious rages - especially when they're addicted to gaming. Considering that it's WoW, a game that's based on networking and "OMG, you're NOT on WoW?! What are you, living under a rock???", yeah, I can see him throwing a tantrum. Imagine how he thinks his friends are going to react when he tells them.

Selena
06-25-2009, 02:52 PM
That's one serious meltdown right there. Just like an addict. Take away the object of your addiction, you freak out. And that's what WoW is to some kids -- and adults.

I'm with Phee as far as the sibling betrayal goes.

Jayde
06-25-2009, 02:55 PM
:stunned: ummm.......YIKES

I agree, if this wasn't staged, he needs to stay away from games and the computer.

My brother plays WoW. Him and his soon-to-be ex-wife used to try and talk me into playing it. I play online mmorpg's, but I don't see the point in having to pay just to play the game. I prefer the free ones (Shaiya, Requiem, Lunia, etc) you only have to pay if you want the "premium" or special items. Heck I'm barely even on to play sometimes...especially during faire season lol