PDA

View Full Version : New member in TX

Lady SilverWolf
07-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Hello All!

I have been lurking around the forums off and on for quite a while. I found out about the IWG several years ago and have now taken the plunge and joined. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

:)

Blessings,
Lady SilverWolf

Kathryn Blakeley
07-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Welcome to the fun!! :hi:

renren
07-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Welcome!

Gellis Indigo
07-05-2009, 07:50 PM
::welcome:

Conall Crow
07-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Welcome to the asylum. ::doughbo: We have a great time here.

sslider66
07-06-2009, 01:45 AM
It's always great to have another Texas Wench! Welcome!

SHpepperKat
07-06-2009, 02:38 AM
Enjoy the chaos,camaraderie and cuddles. Sometimes they happen all at once.

Taffy Saltwater
07-06-2009, 12:45 PM
Welcome to our newest Texas wench!

vIXEN
07-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Welcome aboard. We always have room for another Texas Wench. :aok: Enjoy all the fun.

Isabelle Fawkes
07-07-2009, 08:35 AM
Welcome sister wench! Let us know which faires you attend so we can welcome you in person.

~hugs~

Lady SilverWolf
07-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome! :-D TRF is my home faire and just this year, the rogue and I went to Scarborough for the first time mainly to check it out as a wedding venue. (He had been there before but I never have). We will definitely go to those two faires on a regular basis, and we're hoping to check out the new Sherwood Forest faire in Giddings (I think that's where it is) when it opens at the end of February 2010.

A little about me - I went to my very first faire in the mid-80's at the ripe old age of 18 or 19 in California - in Marin County I think it was. My next opportunity to go to a faire came after I moved to Texas in 1996. I had heard about TRF but didn't get to go until 2 years later and have been going almost every year since then.

In the mundane world I work as a medical transcriptionist for a busy neurology practice in Houston. I'm on leave at the moment because of an ankle injury. I have 3 children from a previous marriage, two are young adults, one almost there (she'll be a high school senior this year) and 3 cats. The rougue and I have been together for 11 years and are getting married at Scarborough next spring. He has been very encouraging of my
"inner wench" to come forward for quite some time.

I'm really looking forward to meeting y'all - whether in person or online - and making new friends. Again, thank you so much for the warm welcome!

Blessings,
Lady SilverWolf

M&S Wench
07-07-2009, 02:56 PM
HELLO!!!::yay::

Welcome to the boards. My hubby and I got married in the camp grounds at TRF, but you should talk to Bryan Pop about the best way to do it. But it will be great to meet you at TRF. As it gets closer, you need to tell us when you will be there and we can meet you.

Again, welcome,
kittykat - the pirate wench

Annabella St. Clair
07-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Hello from a MIchigan wench who part times in Texas.

serena
07-08-2009, 01:03 AM
::welcome:

Buxom Wench
07-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Welcome to Local 13!

Enjoy all the mischief, mayhem and merriment.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding and we'll see you at Scarby!

Bronya
07-08-2009, 08:20 PM
- I went to my very first faire in the mid-80's at the ripe old age of 18 or 19 in California - in Marin County I think it was.
Blessings,
Lady SilverWolf

Dam we always loose the California wenches! Welcome from Central California. This is a fun
place to play. If you ever come back to California, let me know, we still have some great Faires here (even though the RPFN is long gone)!

Lady SilverWolf
07-09-2009, 04:56 PM
Dam we always loose the California wenches! Welcome from Central California. This is a fun
place to play. If you ever come back to California, let me know, we still have some great Faires here (even though the RPFN is long gone)!

That might explain why I couldn't find it. :roll: I did a search a while back and since I couldn't remember exactly where it was or the name of it, I just couldn't find it. All I remember is that I had a great time and always wanted to go back....

My mom and brother are in CA (near Livermore), so I'll do a shout-out the next time I come visit them... and try to time it during a Faire.

Blessings,
Lady SilverWolf

Lady Laurel
07-10-2009, 01:09 PM
Another TRF Wench!!! Yah!!! Glad to have you.