PDA

View Full Version : great for corset wearers?

Mistress Morigianna
07-06-2009, 09:22 PM
ok this site is making fun of this item but I could see it for those with corsets.....
I believe they did have something like it in the time of corsets...

http://consumerist.com/5287396/comfort-wipe-when-you-just-cant-wipe-yourself-anymore

shadowcat546
07-07-2009, 02:36 AM
hi
hilarious. and yes, they are around. Had to go to Binson's medical supply store to get dad some safety stuff for after his hospitilization. there was one "handy wiper"::poop:: on the shelf (sealed bag) with wrapper pic showing what it is used for (pg-13 version pic). ewww. ::bagonhead::
if something is that bad, (like after diarhhea, or prepping for a colonoscopy ::freakyf: :yuck: :tp: :blech:) then disposable gloves and disintegrating baby wipe it is..
yeah, marketing brainstorming hard at work.
happy july.

daBaroness
07-08-2009, 01:17 AM
It would be great for those wearing nobility garb - farthingales and corsets. Even in the large-size privvy, pissin' when yer in full court garb ain't purdy.

littlekitty381
07-08-2009, 01:29 AM
Is any one thinking on getting one?

Katie O'Connell
07-09-2009, 09:58 AM
I couldn't see the aparatus picture, but I've got a good idea what it looks like.

I can see it for hip replacement patients and such - I know while laid up with a broken leg (femur), I had a hard time managing that. The action was at first impossible, and then later still pretty tricky to manuver. There are still times when this is difficult. Most people take for granted this simple act of balance and flexibilty.

but DB, as far as whizzin in full hoops and court garb? that's no problem when ya got the right equipment....

and by 'right equipment' I mean SPLIT BLOOMERS. :aok:

Dood...they iz the catz aszz. ;-) 30 seconds in the priv, tops. In and out.

Lady Sarah
07-09-2009, 12:04 PM
but DB, as far as whizzin in full hoops and court garb? that's no problem when ya got the right equipment....

and by 'right equipment' I mean SPLIT BLOOMERS. :aok:

Dood...they iz the catz aszz. ;-) 30 seconds in the priv, tops. In and out.

I'll add my voucher for that!! I just did a test run on my pair a few days ago and after you figure out how to sit down - and get over the nerves of "Oh god, I'm gonna pee on 'em!!", you'll find they're just fine.

I can't wait to try them with my Venetians. LOL

Katie O'Connell
07-10-2009, 12:01 AM
Oh, I was VERY sceptical when the idea was suggested to me, but I gave them a try at a 4 hour promo I was doing while on cast.

That's all it took to win me over.

Never will I have to spend 15 minutes tucking and retucking all my layers back where they belong after I go priv. It's just so LIBERATING. ::yay::

I will never go back (unless it's 'that time' when I'm at faire)to regular bloomers. ::nope::

daBaroness
07-11-2009, 02:20 AM
Oh don't even let me start about Aunt Flo visiting during faire - especially in court garb. That's. Just. Wrong!

Lady Sarah
07-11-2009, 01:16 PM
I guess I'm lucky enough to have the flexibity and freedom to just not go to faire that weekend of mine. LOL