PDA

View Full Version : Guild number?

Lady SilverWolf
07-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Hello all!

I'm not sure where to post this... How do I find out which Guild I'm in?

Thank you so much!

Lady Sarah
07-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Guild? You're in the Wench Guild. There is also the Assassin's Guild, the Vampire Hunter's Guild...

Or were you speaking of which Local chapter of the Wench Guild? If that's the case, you're associated with Local 13.

Lady SilverWolf
07-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Guild? You're in the Wench Guild. There is also the Assassin's Guild, the Vampire Hunter's Guild...

Or were you speaking of which Local chapter of the Wench Guild? If that's the case, you're associated with Local 13.

Yeah, that's it! LOL! I'm so new, I don't even have the terminology down (yet!). :oops:

Thanks, Lady Sarah!

Lady Sarah
07-09-2009, 10:30 PM
Yeah, that's it! LOL! I'm so new, I don't even have the terminology down (yet!). :oops:

Thanks, Lady Sarah!

No worries. We were all new at this once upon a time.

Isabelle Warwicke
07-11-2009, 11:47 PM
No worries. We were all new at this once upon a time.

And for some of us, that was such an long long long long long time ago.

::runfore:

Lady Sarah
07-12-2009, 01:27 AM
And for some of us, that was such an long long long long long time ago.

::runfore:

I know you're not calling me old.

where the hell is my cane??

littlekitty381
07-12-2009, 01:31 AM
You are not old you are only as old as the last person you hugged..

I know you're not calling me old.

where the hell is my cane??

Lady Sarah
07-12-2009, 01:33 AM
You are not old you are only as old as the last person you hugged..

Considering she was 68 years old...

Don't forget to deliver my bottle of Ensure to the Rest Home, eh young one? :ilu:

littlekitty381
07-12-2009, 01:34 AM
LOL.. GRIN

Considering she was 68 years old...

Don't forget to deliver my bottle of Ensure to the Rest Home, eh young one? :ilu:

Lady SilverWolf
07-26-2009, 02:09 PM
Lol! :-d

Annabella St. Clair
07-26-2009, 10:32 PM
I have your cane.

Margaret
07-27-2009, 06:48 AM
Hm. I love you all dearly, but there are other canes, I need to nab before the ones you are offering.

Like this one:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/Sweete-Ladye/drool/lucius_malfoy3.jpg

Oh yeah baby! Gimme that cane!! ::whistle::::yay::

Katie O'Connell
07-27-2009, 12:43 PM
:lick:

Oh, yessssss.... just get in line behind me, you pernicious harpy!

(P.S. Thanks for completely wrecking my focus for the afternoon) :unamused:

Lady Sarah
07-27-2009, 03:05 PM
Shit..... *is now totally done for*

I want one.

Lady SilverWolf
07-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Ohhh, I want one! I want one! :)

The Wizard
07-28-2009, 12:29 PM
Lucius Malfoy's cane is available at "The Noble Collection" http://www.noblecollection.com/catalog/catalog.cfm?catID=21&subcatID=16

Margaret
07-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Personally, that was not the cane I was interested in. It was his 'other' cane. ;-)

Katie O'Connell
07-28-2009, 01:13 PM
Personally, that was not the cane I was interested in. It was his 'other' cane. ;-)

That being the case, you'll have to get in line behind me and Sarah.

;-)

Lady Sarah
07-28-2009, 01:21 PM
:unamused:

Gee. Thanks Wiz. Like no one knows how to use a Google Search and find it on their own. You'll find that the $$ versus value to the costume is what is holding a few of us from owning one.

Consider some cold water thrown on my 'tude.

Suse, Tracy, you still owe me intelligence on MIRF's 'Gisborne'.

Margaret
07-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Here's the Robin Hood cast photos as requested:

http://www.pbase.com/ironknight/robin_hood&page=all

Lady Sarah
07-28-2009, 03:44 PM
*sighs* Really? I mean... REALLY??

All I can say is that it doesn't look like they're going to take themselves too seriously... but appearances can be deceiving.

As for Gis... I'll stick with Mr. Armitage, thankyouveddymuch. :yum:

Katie O'Connell
07-29-2009, 09:01 AM
*sighs* Really? I mean... REALLY??

All I can say is that it doesn't look like they're going to take themselves too seriously... but appearances can be deceiving.

As for Gis... I'll stick with Mr. Armitage, thankyouveddymuch. :yum:

Well, some don't take themselves that seriously, and some TOO too much. It varies by cast member/day.

As for Gis, he's a nice enough kid, but still a bit wet behind the ears. In those pics, it looks like he's playing Gis kind of foppy, and for the life of me, I don't know why.

Then there's Prince Poofy Pants.... :lol: Yah. We're gonna have fun with him (and his pants) this season. Good thing Steve has a good sense of humour.

Of course, you're always welcome to come up and check things out in person. ::whistle::

The Wizard
07-30-2009, 04:45 PM
Gee. Thanks Wiz.

You're Welcome.

Lady Sarah
07-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Well, some don't take themselves that seriously, and some TOO too much. It varies by cast member/day.

As for Gis, he's a nice enough kid, but still a bit wet behind the ears. In those pics, it looks like he's playing Gis kind of foppy, and for the life of me, I don't know why.

Then there's Prince Poofy Pants.... :lol: Yah. We're gonna have fun with him (and his pants) this season. Good thing Steve has a good sense of humour.

Of course, you're always welcome to come up and check things out in person. ::whistle::

Gis was NEVER a foppish sort of twat! He was a TWAT! Arrogant, deceitful, manipulative, scheming, ambitious TWAT.

Maybe that explains why I adore the bastard. *rotfl*