PDA

View Full Version : What is it with SK?

SilverMirth
07-10-2009, 08:34 PM
Ok ever since SK got the desk and his minions he has developed an odd habit... The higher ups say "Warren, get rid of XYZ" XYZ then ends up at our house.
First it was a bunch of wood that had some nasty nails in it.
Next it was a cart.
Then it was a bunch of pans, a toaster oven, and a microwave (keep in mind that we already have a microwave)

And today... he brings home a man! a living breathing man. ok ok so the poor guy had his luggage lost over night, the place he was suppose to be staying yanked out from under him at the last minute but still.

Did I miss the big neon sign on the house that said Warren's dumping ground?*rotfl*

Lady Sarah
07-10-2009, 09:53 PM
comes with the military life, I guess. Dad was always bringing crap/stuff home from work. to this day he'll swear that 'they' (meaning the objects) adopted him and followed him home.

Sorcha Griannon
07-10-2009, 11:04 PM
I feel your pain...I have one of those as well. I don't have any advice but to get really good at compromise/bartering.

Sorcha

Mistress Morigianna
07-11-2009, 02:12 AM
hey- he brought you a slave! set him to work doing dishes and cleaning the koi pond!

daBaroness
07-11-2009, 02:16 AM
*Perk* A man you say? A living, breathing, aquatically-bound military type man? You might be able to auction him off here and make a lot of money! <snerk>

How are his teeth? What is his age? Is he good with small dogs and plus-size women? I'm thinkin' he can follow orders ...

Let the auction begin!

Sorcha Griannon
07-11-2009, 02:56 AM
*Perk* A man you say? A living, breathing, aquatically-bound military type man? You might be able to auction him off here and make a lot of money! <snerk>

How are his teeth? What is his age? Is he good with small dogs and plus-size women? I'm thinkin' he can follow orders ...

Let the auction begin!

I'll place the first bid, if you knows how to fill and empty the dishwasher. That right there is worth money...

Sorcha

Peaches O Malley
07-11-2009, 02:36 PM

Let the auction begin!
Coffee>laptop

Excellent idea, don't forget the visuals!*rotfl*

Pansy Faye
07-11-2009, 05:20 PM
And this is why my mother never lived on or near Post. We lived in CT and my father lived where the Army told him too. Dad did it once and that was the last. It was tough on my sister and I but it made weekends and vacations all the more special with the travel and Dad time. Things are different now a days, but put your foot down with a resounding Admiral-like No Way Jose!!

Isabelle Warwicke
07-12-2009, 12:46 AM
I'll place the first bid, if you knows how to fill and empty the dishwasher. That right there is worth money...
Sorcha

Hell, if he could HOOK UP my dishwasher, I'll outbid you so fast....

SilverMirth
07-13-2009, 07:34 PM
Two things....
1) he brought home a belt sander today
2) And sorry he is not up for auction after he randomly start doing the dishes today

SpeedKnight
07-13-2009, 10:44 PM
Two things....
1) he brought home a belt sander today
2) And sorry he is not up for auction after he randomly start doing the dishes today

I'm the "he" in #1. The belt sander is on loan. I've got wood bottomed, leather sided mugs with wooden handles up my sleeves. We'll see how that works out.

The other "he" also bought us a tank of gas today.

renren
07-25-2009, 01:32 AM
I've got a bathroom in mid-remodeling state...need lotsa drywall hung! ::waggle::

WenchLadyKate
07-25-2009, 03:13 AM
I could use that microwave and toaster oven. I have an empty place.. lol

ladychristine
07-27-2009, 04:56 PM
Hey, anything he brings home thats double sell it on ebay or in a garage sale. In this economy any extra cash is awesome (more money to buy garb, yay!)