PDA

View Full Version : This is just too weird...

Sorcha Griannon
07-15-2009, 11:44 PM
but I had to share.

http://www.bizarremag.com/weird-news/tattoos-body-art/7801/body_inflation.html

Annabella St. Clair
07-16-2009, 12:37 AM
Yep, that is just really weird. I've had to have my cat have saline infusions when she has gotten sick and dehydrated herself. But to do it to somehow look different and be unique? The people look gross.

Lis Elfwench
07-16-2009, 12:58 AM
Extreme modification is one thing, but when you do something that make you look like you have a birth defect? Ick. Just...ick.

Thistle
07-16-2009, 01:15 AM
have seen something similar before with guys and saline in their, um, scrotal regions. will have to find linky, but it won't be safe for work

Isabelle Warwicke
07-16-2009, 02:14 AM
WTF? Ew.

Bronya
07-16-2009, 12:53 PM
To each her own...After a while though, wouldn't your skin stretch out? Like when Dr. use tissue expanders for cosemtic surgery the skin stretchs. If they do this enough time so will their skin. Then it will be massive amounts of botox! OY!

shadowcat546
07-18-2009, 08:54 PM
:blech: ewwwww :yuck: barf, :ow:
skin will stretch ! Why pay to have this done?
why make your body adjust to extra saline?

(but overall...each to their own..)

daBaroness
07-19-2009, 11:35 AM
I was going to try to be nice and open minded, but holy crap! It wasn't like this was any kind of attractive or sintilating body mod - this is two bagels in the middle of your forehead making you look like you've been beating with a mini sledge hammer. And my additional two cents? I don't think either of these bagelheads were particularly attractive before their unbeauty makeover. Don't try this at home kids!

Final thought: I like some body art. I have one tat and will probably get a few more. I once had three holes in one ear; two in the other - way before multiple piercings were in vogue. I haven't had more than one earring in each ear for about 20 years now - it was just too much of a hassle in the long run. All of the extra holes look open, but aren't and I'm OK with that - it's not a big deal. But I have to wonder what all of these pierced (especially large gauge), cut, inked and salined 20-somethings are going to think 30 years from now when their ear lobes are hanging around their shoulders, the cute butterfly tat on the boob now looks like Mothra on crack and they're paying a plastic surgeon $25,000 to do a major facelifte to remove all the excess skin from the water bagel in the middle of their cranium?!

Lady Hefron
07-19-2009, 05:42 PM
I was going to try to be nice and open minded, but holy crap! It wasn't like this was any kind of attractive or sintilating body mod - this is two bagels in the middle of your forehead making you look like you've been beating with a mini sledge hammer. And my additional two cents? I don't think either of these bagelheads were particularly attractive before their unbeauty makeover. Don't try this at home kids!

Final thought: I like some body art. I have one tat and will probably get a few more. I once had three holes in one ear; two in the other - way before multiple piercings were in vogue. I haven't had more than one earring in each ear for about 20 years now - it was just too much of a hassle in the long run. All of the extra holes look open, but aren't and I'm OK with that - it's not a big deal. But I have to wonder what all of these pierced (especially large gauge), cut, inked and salined 20-somethings are going to think 30 years from now when their ear lobes are hanging around their shoulders, the cute butterfly tat on the boob now looks like Mothra on crack and they're paying a plastic surgeon $25,000 to do a major facelifte to remove all the excess skin from the water bagel in the middle of their cranium?!

Serious girl crush!

I've been saying this for awhile. I can see the plastic surgeons rubbing their hands in glee.

Selena
07-19-2009, 06:22 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to daBaroness again.

gaaademmit!

Blue Pixie
07-19-2009, 06:40 PM
That didn't look good to me at all. That looked like either a disease or birth defect.

Sorcha Griannon
07-19-2009, 11:13 PM
I have no problem with most mods and tats. This is just something that I don't get and is not attractive to me.
Baroness rocks, of course:)

Sorcha