PDA

View Full Version : *waves* Halloa!

Katarsa
07-28-2009, 10:42 AM
Hulloa, all!

I'm Kat Tarsa, wenchly known as Krisstina Trow; errant alto of the Musicians Royale. For the last four years I've lived in Cary, NC with my parents and have thoroughly adored volunteering at NCRF in Raleigh (Local 96)- my first year with the Games Guild, teaching children and big buff boyfriends how to shoot paper dragons with a toy crossbow, and then singing with the Musicians Royale. I'm incredibly excited to be a card carrying Wench now- ever since I discovered the guild when I was 14, I've been waiting 'til I was old enough to join! :D In a few weeks I'll be moving to Asheville to embark upon my next Adventure- studying Spanish and Psychology at the UNC campus there. It's going to be incredible fun, and I'm planning on bringing my garb and busking for Rennies-to-be on campus. :)

I'm having trouble downloading the songbook (for which I am CRAVING desperately), it says there is an Invalid File ID, but in the meantime, it's been a blast reading all ya'll's chats on the boards here. <33

MaidenFaeSnow
07-28-2009, 10:58 AM
Welcome!! :hi:

Lady Hefron
07-28-2009, 11:38 AM
Well met, welcome to the madness

Torra
07-28-2009, 11:38 AM
Woohoo! Someone from right near me - currently living in Morrisville, but my fiance and I are looking to move to Cary when/if we can buy a townhouse. I'll be down here until the 8th of August, then I'll be moving back down after I graduate in May 2010. Welcome to the forums!

Kathryn Blakeley
07-28-2009, 01:10 PM
Welcome to the fun!! :hi:

Katarsa
07-28-2009, 03:55 PM
Woohoo! Someone from right near me - currently living in Morrisville, but my fiance and I are looking to move to Cary when/if we can buy a townhouse. I'll be down here until the 8th of August, then I'll be moving back down after I graduate in May 2010. Welcome to the forums!

Oh how marvelous! Have you been to NCRF?

serena
07-28-2009, 04:19 PM
::welcome:

Torra
07-28-2009, 05:15 PM
Oh how marvelous! Have you been to NCRF?

No, I've never been in town when it happens! I'm holding out hope for 2010, but if not, I'll try and attend some of the off-season stuff and catch in 2011. I'm hoping once I move down here for good we can meet up sometime and you can tell me all about the local scene. Also, don't forget to join your local group on here. PM me after Aug. 8 if you're still having trouble with the songbook. That's when I'll have access to my membership files again and I can send you a copy.

LissaRoisin
07-28-2009, 11:27 PM
welcome

shyanwench
07-29-2009, 03:19 PM
:cheer: Welcome! And Good luck in school!