PDA

View Full Version : hell has no fury like......

Mistress Morigianna
08-03-2009, 07:18 PM
a woman scorned....

The funniest part to me is the wife told them about each other and they still wanted him! This sounds like a new commercial for crazy glue or gorilla glue.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Weekend/story?id=8229825&page=1

Cyranno DeBoberac
08-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Woo hoo! Sexual assualt... it's FAAAAAAAANtastic! http://www.wench.org/forums/images/smilies/thumb.gif

When it's against a man, that is.

Azura
08-03-2009, 11:26 PM
I would have used staples instead. Lots and lots of staples.

Cyranno DeBoberac
08-07-2009, 03:21 PM
In other hilarious domestic-violence-against-men news

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/08/07/2009-08-07_angry_gal_pal_held_in_slay_of_si_beau.html

A Staten Island woman fatally stabbed her live-in boyfriend in front of their teenage son Thursday after he confessed to getting his mistress pregnant, law enforcement sources said.

You go girlfriend! ::2 snaps up::

It's fluffy and funny!

Granted, it lacks the style and panache of genital mutilation, but hey, nobody's perfect

Katie O'Connell
08-07-2009, 06:55 PM
hm.... *sniff*

I smell sarcasm.

rightly so, I might add. Domestic violence is just not funny, no matter who does what to who.

/slips

aw, dangit! ...It's all over my shoe!! Bob!! :unamused:

Betty Munro
08-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Infidelity should have consequences, other than the innocent spouse acquiring a sexually transmitted disease.

Cyranno DeBoberac
08-08-2009, 02:26 AM
Infidelity should have consequences, other than the innocent spouse acquiring a sexually transmitted disease.

"Consequences"?

That's a euphemism for sexual assault and/or murder that I hadn't ever heard before.

Nice.

So the next time a girlfriend cheats on me, I'll just krazy glue her vag shut and stab her to death in front of her kid and then I'll post about it here so we can all have a good laugh about her experience with "consequences".

The fact of the matter is, had the genders been reversed in either one of those stories, all y'all would be raising holy hell up in here. When did this turn into the Andrea Dworkin Forum?

I'm sure you all are familiar with the word "misogyny", but I bet most of you have no idea what the counterpart word is for the opposite gender. Take a moment and wonder why that might be.

Vixynne Rose
08-08-2009, 02:32 AM
"Consequences"?

That's a euphemism for sexual assault and/or murder that I hadn't ever heard before.

Nice.

So the next time a girlfriend cheats on me, I'll just krazy glue her vag shut and stab her to death in front of her kid and then I'll post about it here so we can all have a good laugh about her experience with "consequences".

Psssst, Bob...I could be wrong here, but I think what Betty meant was more of a heartfelt wish that infidelity automatically incurred some sort of karmic/cosmic consequences, rather than saying that applying glue to the offending tingly-bits or committing murder should be the default settings...

Cyranno DeBoberac
08-08-2009, 02:37 AM
Psssst, Bob...I could be wrong here, but I think what Betty meant was more of a heartfelt wish that infidelity automatically incurred some sort of karmic/cosmic consequences, rather than saying that applying glue to the offending tingly-bits or committing murder should be the default settings...

I honestly want to believe that you're right.

But the context doesn't give me much hope.

daBaroness
08-08-2009, 09:40 AM
I'm really torn here. I admit when I heard this on the radio, I was delighted this guy's twigs and berries had formed a bond at the hands of all the women he used. Bob's right - abuse is not a laughing matter and if the tables were turned gender-wise, we'd be up in arms. But ... the tables weren't turned and there's little recourse in the courts for cheating spouses and con artists.

On the other hand, Internet dating is risky business and these women ought to have checked this goober out thoroughly before opening their legs and their purses. So shame on them, too.

Back to the first hand - sorry boys, but I love the creativity here. I doubt that when all is said and done Mr. Cheater will learn anything, but it did provide a good chuckle for all women who've had to suck up the heartbreak and humiliation of a lying, cheating man. I would never waste my time on retribution - bad juju. But in some twisted, perverted way it's nice to see someone actually do what most of us have only thought about.

I know, shame on me.

LissaRoisin
08-09-2009, 08:33 AM
I'm with what Vixynne is saying (not sure if that is what Betty is saying or not).
While this may have gone too far in the revenge category.....a cheating spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend should have some sort of punishment. Not sure what yet.....could we bring back the stocks?

Phoenix McHeit
08-09-2009, 10:03 PM
The fact of the matter is, had the genders been reversed in either one of those stories, all y'all would be raising holy hell up in here. When did this turn into the Andrea Dworkin Forum?

I'm sure you all are familiar with the word "misogyny", but I bet most of you have no idea what the counterpart word is for the opposite gender. Take a moment and wonder why that might be.

Yes, of course, Bob. We just love a good man-beating. Round up the torches, goils, we's huntin' a CHEATER!!!!!

In case you haven't noticed, there are over 240 views on this topic, and you are the one who is keeping it going. In fact, it was over (with three comments) on the day it was originally posted - 4 days previous to your new NY Times article.

I don't see page after page of gleeful comments about what happened here. I don't see a bunch of posts high-fiving these women for what they did. I don't see posts detailing 'what they shoulda done is...'

I don't see a Dworkin forum, sweets. I see a man that I respect dearly with a few ruffled feathers, trying to create a bit of sumpin'-sumpin' on this thread. Lording over us poor wimminfolk ain't exactly the best way to get your point across, now is it?

Betty Munro
08-13-2009, 09:24 PM

Sorry, I lost my internet connection for a few days. Vixynne Rose is correct in her interpretation of my comment. I do not wish genital mutilation or murder for a cheater, but I would be OK with the scarlet letter. Can we tattoo "cheater" on their foreheads? And known kharmic consequences would be nice. I'm all for rot in eternal hell for callously breaking another's heart, but that occurs after death, and sometimes the wait seems so long. I mentioned STD's, but the problem with those is that the "innocent spouse" is infected also. It's an imperfect world we live in ...