PDA

View Full Version : New to New New England; Former PARF

dubheasa
08-09-2009, 06:03 AM
Hello everyone. After nearly a year of silently stalking the forum, I have finally decided to make myself known. I originally hail from PA and used to call PARF my home, spending 1 year unofficially as Infomistress at a T-shirt stand that is no longer there, and 1 year running around the grounds doing whatever the powers that be (aka the Faire head honchos...) told me to do; which usually brought me back to the actual infomistress booth by the end of the night.

In the beginning of 2008, I moved to Boston and had the pleasure of going to King Richard's Faire with some friends. I had a great time, but the only problem is they only go once a year and I don't have a car. Makes it quite difficult to get there on my own...

Anyway, I'm hoping to find some old acquaintances from the Local 9 here, but would also LOVE to meet the members of the Local 24.

I've rambled on long enough...

Bheasa

Lady Anisette
08-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Come on over and join all of the New England rennies at www.nerennies.net (http://www.nerennies.net).

Welcome to New England. Don't forget that CTRF is coming up. Plus there are many small fun faires all over the area. Our hostel is very active and run by Lady Reddy and Pansy Faye. You can find them at the above website. :smile:

Lady Hefron
08-09-2009, 12:42 PM
Welcome to local 26. Lady A sent you to the right place. You will find great information about local faires and local Rennies.

dubheasa
08-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Thank you so much! I'm heading over to that site right now. I can't wait to meet all of you in person. I'm really looking forward to it.

moiradochartaigh
08-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Welcome!!! :hi:

Cassandra
08-16-2009, 09:32 PM
Welcome to Local 24.

The wenches of Local 24 (and the other Lunde guilds) have a huge presence at CTRF. Your Dame of Vice, Lady Reddy, runs the hostel there. Be sure to stop by and say hello.

Also, there is an iwglocal24 group on Live Journal and a Yahoo group of the same name. Neither are very active.

serena
08-26-2009, 10:27 AM
Welcome to the forums.