PDA

View Full Version : um..hi *waves*

lotustheblue
09-10-2009, 10:38 PM
im new here to the boards. Im a wench/pirate called Lotus the Blue and in a few weeks , I plan to become a member of the guild.

I have about 4 costumes i wear for differnt faires each year:

the wench/pirate~ (new this year)~Lotus the Blue
the lorded lady~~Lady Kitka DeDuran
the bar wench~~"Drinks"
and the persian dancer~~Xia Ka

as soon as i figure out how to post to the gallery, ill show the costumes

dont know what else to add..feel free to ask (but remember .keep it clean):snicker:

but...what does "favor" mean??:thinking:

Annabella St. Clair
09-10-2009, 11:14 PM
A favor is some small item you give away to people at faire to say thank you or to have them remember you by. I have favors that relate to my flavor in MIchigan Local 57. I'm the Creme Brulee wench, that's my flavor. So I make little pins that look like creme brulee desserts or a small bottle of creme brulee sugar.

Once my friends have gotten those favors, I usually give special gifts such as rings or pins.

lotustheblue
09-10-2009, 11:33 PM
thanks!!!

Ive been toying with the idea of putting fake gold coins in my "treasure chest" breast plate and giveing them out to those who i hear say "treasure chest" in any way shape or form.

because we all know...a pirate keeps the gold in a treasure chest:wink:

SilverMirth
09-11-2009, 12:11 AM
Hi. welcome to the boards.

I'll keep it short since it is late and really can't be coherent with the amount of tired that I am. I know I'm tired because when I first looked at your name I read it as Lot Us The Blue. LOL

Anyway welcome to the mayhem and merriment.

Marelle
09-11-2009, 12:12 AM
Hi Lotus! Welcome to the forums!

SHpepperKat
09-11-2009, 02:16 AM
Enjoy the chaos,camaraderie and cuddles. Sometimes they happen all at once.

Margaret
09-11-2009, 06:52 AM
Hello there Lotus! Welcome to the boards and (almost) welcome to the Guild!

When you do join up, you will be assigned to Local #57! Woot! I am the current Madame of Vice of the Local, so if you have any questions - about anything, please do not hesitate to ask.

Just let us know when you 'officially' sign up for membership in the IWG and we can send you a link to our Yahoo group.

Lady Hefron
09-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Welcome Lotus.

LissaRoisin
09-11-2009, 11:43 AM
Welcome!

My favor is related to my privateer name. Just a small trinket I put together and give to my friends.

Do you attend OHRF?

Annabella St. Clair
09-11-2009, 08:12 PM
If you make it to faire this year pop by Authentic Wardrobe near the front gave and the barrel ride and say hi. I'm usually there during the day and I work next Sunday all day so stop by. I'll be in blue, light blue or topaz blue as I call it.

Vixynne Rose
09-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Welcome, Lotus!

Pull up a Rogue and make yourself comfortable. :wink: Always glad to have a new Wench on board!

lotustheblue
09-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Hi Lotus! Welcome to the forums!

lotustheblue
09-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Enjoy the chaos,camaraderie and cuddles. Sometimes they happen all at once.

thanks!::waggle::

lotustheblue
09-11-2009, 10:05 PM
ok...so i dont use a whole page to say hi and thanks to everyone , ill do this all in this post...:hi:

thanks for letting know about the favors:-D

i will visit everyone who asks me to if they are at the Mi Ren fair and I can get a ride out there:smile:

i will be going to the Ohio ren fair as soon as it starts for my BF ( and man servent Bo-Bo when im Lotus the Blue) goes there and i will visit him many times..oh yes ...Ill shall.

cant wait to going Local 57 and be a part of a union(woot) and a cool ass sisterhood at that!

k..thats all

daBaroness
09-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Welcome to the pirate cove! Have fun at MIRF!

serena
09-16-2009, 10:41 AM
Welcome to the forums.:hi: