PDA

View Full Version : Woah! Here's your...

Selena
09-10-2009, 10:38 PM
wtf story of the day (http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/Woman-Faces-Sex-Charges-after-Finding-Son/SFgCb6S_8kWQFoT3D7mPUQ.cspx)! :yuck::yuck::yuck:

WATERFORD TWP., Mich. (WXYZ) - A woman who gave her son up for adoption 10 years ago is now accused of having sex with the teen after finding him on the internet.

Aimee Louise Sword, 35 of Waterford Township, has been charged with third-degree criminal sexual conduct in the case.

Investigators say she used the internet to find her biological son.

Sword was arrested after Child Protective Services informed police of the sex accusations.

The woman's lawyer says she maintains her innocence. She is currently free on bond.

lotustheblue
09-10-2009, 10:43 PM
ok..thats just all shades of eeeeewwwwww!

Gemdrite
09-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Wow. Just....man, wow doesn't even begin to cover it!:yuck:::freakyf:

rosefaeries
09-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Yech. I feel like I need to take another shower.

How could any parent do that to one of their children?

SilverMirth
09-11-2009, 12:17 AM
Yech. I feel like I need to take another shower.

How could any parent do that to one of their children?
Obviously she didn't consider him her child anymore. I mean come on she gave him up at birth so that must mean that he has nothing in common (i.e. genes) with her anymore. so what's the harm right? (please note the use of heavy sarcasm)
ok now I have to go find the bleach.

Kat Sparrow
09-11-2009, 12:49 AM
:blech:::doubleb:::rant::stunned:::WTF::......And that's all I have to say about that.

daBaroness
09-11-2009, 02:02 AM
On the skeevy factor scale - I give it a 100 out of 10.

Margaret
09-11-2009, 06:55 AM
:shock:

The shit that happens in your own back yard....

That is just all kinds of wrong.

Torra
09-11-2009, 08:11 AM
You know, if she justified it by thinking he's not really her son, then she's a whole different level of awful. That would mean she found her biological son on the internet, used that connection to get to him specifically, and all with the intention of getting him to trust her so she could do whatever. Taking advantage of someone that way is absolutely deplorable.

Phoenix McHeit
09-11-2009, 08:19 AM
Y'know, something doesn't add up here.

She gave him up 10 years ago... but is charged with having sex with the teen. A 10 y/o is not a teen, and a teen wouldn't have been an infant 10 yrs ago.

And, to be fair... she maintains her innocence. What better way to keep a bio-mum away from your adopted son than to accuse her of sexual abuse?

Sumpin' to think about...

Lady Sarah
09-11-2009, 08:50 AM
Y'know, something doesn't add up here.

She gave him up 10 years ago... but is charged with having sex with the teen. A 10 y/o is not a teen, and a teen wouldn't have been an infant 10 yrs ago.

And, to be fair... she maintains her innocence. What better way to keep a bio-mum away from your adopted son than to accuse her of sexual abuse?

Sumpin' to think about...

Uh, Phee.. I hate to point out the obvious... but the article never states she gave up an infant. It simply says she gave up her son for adoption.

A woman who gave her son up for adoption 10 years ago is now accused of having sex with the teen after finding him on the Internet.

There are a good number of non-infant surrenders.

Even so, if she's guilty, she's still a sick puppy.

Phoenix McHeit
09-11-2009, 09:44 AM
::doh:: Oh jeez - Reading for comprehension... duh.

Sorry, the infant comment I read didn't come from the article. I mixed them up in my head.

Yes, if she did it, then definitely sick. I'm just trying to do that whole 'innocent until proven guilty' thing. :wink:

Katie O'Connell
09-11-2009, 10:04 AM
:augh:

I think I'll be putting a fence up around my backyard.

Selena
09-11-2009, 10:08 AM
There are a good number of non-infant surrenders.

And going a step beyond that, it could also be a situation where the mother didn't have a choice in the matter -- termination of the parent-child relationship via court order and CPS. If she's a sick puppy, yeah, I can see that happening.

Zoie La Belle
09-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Wow... I just threw up in my mouth a little. Is it possible to bleach your brain??::pray::

Azura
09-11-2009, 06:10 PM
What did the legal parents do? I'm amazed that they'd allow this to happen right under their noses. I can understand teens getting swept up in the hormones of it all, but still! HO-LEE CRAP.