PDA

View Full Version : New to Local 26

Meg Sharksbane
09-17-2009, 08:30 PM
Just received my pin and booty. YAY!!! Just in time for the Portland Pirate Festival this weekend. Are other Local 26 wneches out there?

Meg Sharksbane
Captain of the Nameless

SHpepperKat
09-18-2009, 02:54 AM
**Waves** Madam of Vice here. Won;t be able to make the Pirate Festival this year. Have to save up to move. We are working on getting some off season events together as soon as we can.

Mistress_Autumn
09-18-2009, 12:28 PM
WELCOME!!! *hugs*

Wish the horde and I could make it... but we're having medical issues. *hack*gaspforbreath*cough*grabinhaler* And by "we" I mean "I'm down with a nasty case of bronchitis (and probably an ear infection and sinus infection... oh goody)."

On the plus side... We do have an awesome bunch of ladies in the 26th, so we hope you can make it to events.

Wenches of Local 26 have an open invitation to my place for Stitch & Bitches, event planning, meet-up place for traveling to faires/events, crash space for the night before traveling, etc. As long as you don't mind heathen children and furry pets. (Kids, cats and rats. Yes, I'm weird. You?)

Stormfeather
09-27-2009, 08:56 PM
Just received my pin and booty. YAY!!! Just in time for the Portland Pirate Festival this weekend. Are other Local 26 wneches out there?

Meg Sharksbane
Captain of the Nameless

We have submitted paperwork for a Oregon group. We are calling ourselves the Sea Sirens and we have what you might call "piratical" ties.
You can join the e-mail list here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iwgseasiren/

-Stormfeather
of the Heart of Gold