PDA

View Full Version : Local 26

SHpepperKat
09-28-2009, 04:23 PM
We now have our place on the wench forums to post items of interest to those of us in the newest Local. Post to your hearts content everyone.

Many thanks to Snipe for adding this for us and to Ysobelle for getting it finalized so we could use it.

You both ROCK ! ! ! ! :bow::bow:

Lady Sarah
09-28-2009, 04:24 PM
Congratulations!

Ysobelle
09-28-2009, 04:25 PM
Snipe created it a while back-- it just wasn't showing up. But all's better now-- yay!

Sorcha Griannon
09-28-2009, 10:21 PM
A very big Congrats on getting it all worked out and finalized. I know you have put in a lot of hours on this. Sorcha

shyanwench
09-28-2009, 10:37 PM
This is fantastic news! Here's a weirdo question... ahem if I may? I'm on Face Book. The IWG is on FB too. I was looking at all the listings for the IWG... that may or may not reflect membership... I've been watching for people in my area... Colorado, Wyoming, and Utah... to contact them for their interest. You might try up in Washington area via FB.... I noticed there are several people up in Canada too...in British Columbia... I know it's a large area... just an idea...

SHpepperKat
09-28-2009, 10:43 PM
It's a great idea. For someone else. I have this absolute hatred of Facebook. I don't know why, it just makes me want to rip all my hair out of my head, throw off my clothes and run screaming down the middle of Highway 20 scaring all the local wildlife to death.

Any one from 26 want to set up a FB page and check things out for us?

I never thought of checking out BC. I should have. I talk to people from there all the time for work.

shyanwench
09-28-2009, 11:01 PM
just makes me want to rip all my hair out of my head, throw off my clothes and run screaming down the middle of Highway 20 scaring all the local wildlife to death. .

That's quite a graphic hatred! *rotfl**rotfl**rotfl*

Lady Sarah
09-29-2009, 12:07 AM
it just makes me want to rip all my hair out of my head, throw off my clothes and run screaming down the middle of Highway 20 scaring all the local wildlife to death.

That's........ a very strong image.

*rotfl*

SHpepperKat
09-29-2009, 12:07 AM
And that's the censored for the general public version of it. ::freakyf:

littlekitty381
09-30-2009, 09:18 AM
YA we are here. HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY !!!::yay::::yay::::yay::*rotfl*

Mistress_Autumn
09-30-2009, 11:54 AM
Woohoo!!!

Lady Nina
10-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Woot! :cheer: I love you girls!

SHpepperKat
10-04-2009, 08:42 PM
Woot! :cheer: I love you girls!
Well hello Beautiful. Good to see you here in our own little corner of the boards.

Lis Elfwench
10-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Now I just have to remember "Local 26" is ME. :lol: I'm so used to just ignoring anything on the boards with a "local" heading - this is all so new and cool!

SHpepperKat
10-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Now I just have to remember "Local 26" is ME. :lol: I'm so used to just ignoring anything on the boards with a "local" heading - this is all so new and cool!
You will remember it all soon enough. Now we just have to start getting ideas for some things that we all want to get together and do.

Morgan Ravynswood
10-05-2009, 10:14 AM
We need to have a stitch and bitch!

Lady Nina
10-05-2009, 11:58 AM
We need to have a stitch and bitch!

That would be fun! :-)

SHpepperKat
10-05-2009, 12:30 PM
That would be fun! :-)
Sounds good to me too. Next question is when?

Mistress_Autumn
10-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Don't know when, but I have the answer to where (of course)!

My house any old time!

I've got the room for a group of wenches, and enough power outlets to carry the load of several sewing machines going at once!

We could do a pot-luck S&B. I'll make a chicken dish and have a little bit of soda and some alcohol... What's a S&B without food and boozahol? ^_^

Just let me know the when and I'll get everything ready!

SHpepperKat
10-05-2009, 09:12 PM
I was already going to Volunteer your house. You've offered before. But my issue is going to be that most of you ahve semi normal schedules. As for me, I have to work weekends, i can try to get one off though. But not sure when . So you might ahve to do it without me. Buit I will be there in spirit.

Lady Nina
10-06-2009, 12:05 PM
I was already going to Volunteer your house. You've offered before. But my issue is going to be that most of you ahve semi normal schedules. As for me, I have to work weekends, i can try to get one off though. But not sure when . So you might ahve to do it without me. Buit I will be there in spirit.

We'll figure it out. I'm kind of going through a hectic time myself right now (finally getting a divorce. FINALLY).

SHpepperKat
10-06-2009, 02:13 PM
We'll figure it out. I'm kind of going through a hectic time myself right now (finally getting a divorce. FINALLY).Call me if you need anything. You have the number.

Lady Nina
10-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Call me if you need anything. You have the number.

Thanks Kat........

SHpepperKat
10-07-2009, 02:38 PM
You betcha Babee.. :ilu:

Mistress_Autumn
11-13-2009, 11:35 AM
Hey, ladies!

I know that Thanksgiving can be a rough time both emotionally and financially... so my husband and I (and our kids and roommates) are extending an invitation to all.

Please join us for our Orphan's Thanksgiving! ("Orphan", in this case, simply reffers to those with little to no family that they can join for the holidays.)

From Wednesday evening through the morning after Thanksgiving our family has always opened our home to family and friends who wish to join our lively and friendly atmosphere of celebration and camraderie.

We will have turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, candied yams, biscuits and homemade orange-cranberry sauce (my personal addition)! Desserts and drinks (soft drinks and/or alcohol) would be welcome additions if anyone can bring them! Friday morning will have pancakes and orange juice (with coffee for those who drink it).

Football will be playing downstairs and kids games will be played upstairs for all those with children... and conversation will be had in all areas!

Those who smoke will be welcomed to our "smoking patio" in the back yard where ashtrays and butt-cans will be provided.

Please RSVP via PM!

Hope to see you ladies (and your families if you can bring them) for our Thanksgiving day!