PDA

View Full Version : Colorado UFO? What????

shyanwench
10-16-2009, 08:25 PM
Ok, so the "breaking news" yesterday of the runaway weather balloon with 6yr old boy.. Just saw the TV interviews of the family of this little kid and his brothers... I sure hope the police get to the bottom of all the "curiosities." Couldn't help notice that the little boys kept breaking grins and looking away from Dad as he was telling the press "his story." I wonder.

Living north from where this took place, I felt very frantic for this family.
If it all turns out to be a hoax... they need to get slapped with a huge fine.

Nothing's being said about --why the boys were not in school. They might be home schooled. If parent's are sensationalist... it's not a good way to keep the respect of their children... including them in on the gig...
hmmmmmmmm.

Magdalene
10-16-2009, 11:27 PM
Ok, so the "breaking news" yesterday of the runaway weather balloon with 6yr old boy.. Just saw the TV interviews of the family of this little kid and his brothers... I sure hope the police get to the bottom of all the "curiosities." Couldn't help notice that the little boys kept breaking grins and looking away from Dad as he was telling the press "his story." I wonder.

Living north from where this took place, I felt very frantic for this family.
If it all turns out to be a hoax... they need to get slapped with a huge fine.

Nothing's being said about --why the boys were not in school. They might be home schooled. If parent's are sensationalist... it's not a good way to keep the respect of their children... including them in on the gig...
hmmmmmmmm.

Their school district was having a Teacher's Day, so the kids were off for the day.

And there do seem to be some suspicions that it was a hoax.

Ysobelle
10-17-2009, 01:15 AM
Knock knock!

Who's there?

Balloon Boy!

Balloon Boy who?

With luck, that's what we'll all be saying next week.