PDA

View Full Version : Magickal herb weekend Nov 21st & 22nd

Mistress Morigianna
11-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Just for info-
I am having another weekend Magickal Herb class. I put a paypal payment button on the page if you want to use that or just come in/call the shop.
www.classesatdragonmarsh.com/instoreclasses

Saturday November 21st and Sunday November 22nd 12-6:pm (with hour lunch break-lunch not included in fee.) Magickal Herb Weekend! $130.00 (includes both days) by Morigianna

We will be taking the regular 5 lesson Magickal herbs course and making a concentrated weekend of intense study of the magical uses of herbs- Herbal Magick! By the end of this weekend you will have a huge Herb Grimoire of information, many samples of herbs, spices & resins, and a certificate all included in the fee! You will get hands on experience working with herbs and a place to ask all your questions!

When you look at the Huge Herb wall at DragonMarsh do you ever wonder "What are all these herbs for? What are the properties of these herbs? Which one should I use for my Magick workings?" These classes will answer those questions plus a whole lot more!

In this class we will discuss ways of using the natural energy of plants to create magick in your life. Techniques of natural herbal magic will be discussed, as well as the ethics and laws of plant spirit work.

Students will create in class a personal magical Herb Grimoire that will include samples, recipes, special instructions, spells and properties of herbs.Other specialty subjects will include Magickal harvesting, Blessing and Charging and Herbal preparation.

Fee includes class, hand outs, certificate for those completing course and all supplies and goodies!

Bronya
11-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Why dont you come to Fresno and do this one weekend??? HA! Or next time you plan one, can you give me a week or 2 notice so I can plan on coming down that weekend? Thanks.

Mistress Morigianna
11-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Why dont you come to Fresno and do this one weekend??? HA! Or next time you plan one, can you give me a week or 2 notice so I can plan on coming down that weekend? Thanks.

join the dragonmarsh myspace for the most up to date stuff. I posted it up on the web site over a month ago. www.myspace.com/dragonmarsh

I could take my class on the go- I would just need a place with table, chairs and a chalk or wipeboard. I can bring the rest.

I would need enough people signed up to pay for travel/room.
I did a candle magick 101 class for a priveate group in san diego last year. They just paid me a flat fee and bought me dinner/gas. They brought in thier whole group.

and as of sat it was 2 week notice- LOL

Bronya
11-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Yes your right it is 2 week but the is the Princess' birthday so I better not miss that. HA!

Mistress Morigianna
11-14-2009, 02:56 AM
only 3 spaces left!!!

I also added a paypal button so you can sign up easier
www.classesatdragonmarsh.com