PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen Arrested for Domestic Violence

daBaroness
12-29-2009, 09:16 PM
As an actor, Charlie Sheen amused me - but I realize he's not so much an actor as some jerkoff guy with a family name playing himself ... a womanizing, abusive jerk. But I'm not holding him entirely responsible ... his current wife, Brooke Mueller Sheen, married him pretty soon after his tumultuous marriage and divorce from Denise Richards and had to have read and been aware of the allegations and previous charges as arrests made against Charlie. I think he's definitely a douche - but damnit, when are women going to get it through their punkin' heads that where there's smoke - there's fire?! Abusers, womanizers and cheaters don't change unless they're forced to or highly motivated to. It's not about the woman - it's about the psychological mess these men are in. But to marry one of them and reproduce with them?! C'mon ... how can women be so stupid?!

Charlie Sheen's wife claims he threatened her
By DAN ELLIOTT, Associated Press Writer Dan Elliott, Associated Press Writer – Tue Dec 29, 9:25 am ET
DENVER – Charlie Sheen's wife told police the actor pinned her on a bed, put a knife to her throat and threatened to kill her in a Christmas Day fight in Aspen that began when she said she wanted a divorce.

Full Story here: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091229/ap_on_en_tv/us_charlie_sheen_arrested

Bean
12-29-2009, 09:23 PM
She was legally drunk at the time this happened, so I think there is more to the story here. However, nobody should hold someone down by the throat and threaten them with a knife.

Isabelle Warwicke
12-30-2009, 02:24 AM
Her blood alcohol was .16 after the 8:30am 911 call. I'm not putting a shit-ton of stock in her side of the story at this point. Not until she stops changing it.

Ravin' Raven
12-30-2009, 09:31 AM
AND she was out two days later partying it up at Caribou with the other celebrities...

Selena
12-30-2009, 09:41 AM
She was legally drunk at the time this happened, so I think there is more to the story here. However, nobody should hold someone down by the throat and threaten them with a knife.

Came here to say this.

Charlie's been very good the past few years -- I know there's more to the story.

Phoenix McHeit
12-30-2009, 09:58 AM
Her blood alcohol was .16 after the 8:30am 911 call. I'm not putting a shit-ton of stock in her side of the story at this point. Not until she stops changing it.

Bingo.

LdyJhawk
12-30-2009, 11:09 AM
Along with the rest of you, something seems amiss with this story. There have been so many changes and edits to the series of events that lead up to the violence that was alleged and I'm just having trouble following all of it.

Taffy Saltwater
12-30-2009, 11:15 AM
These punkin head women are totally aware of what they're getting - a big, fat paycheck at the end of the marriage. Have a kid, child support will pay your bills for the next ____ years. Make a big enough media circus out of it, get your own "reality" show and the money will roll in until the public is thoroughly sick of you.

They ain't stupid by a country mile.

Cyranno DeBoberac
12-30-2009, 11:50 AM
nobody should hold someone down by the throat and threaten them with a knife.

Unless it's consensual, of course.... :wink:

Selena
12-30-2009, 12:31 PM
And here ya go. She ain't no miss perfect (http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b159954_brooke_muellers_checkered_past_dui.html?ut m_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories), either. Looks like she has her own monkeys to deal with.

Bronya
12-30-2009, 06:49 PM
As usual, it is the wee ones who end up the losers in these marriages/relationships. That makes me sad.

daBaroness
12-31-2009, 01:08 AM
These punkin head women are totally aware of what they're getting - a big, fat paycheck at the end of the marriage. Have a kid, child support will pay your bills for the next ____ years. Make a big enough media circus out of it, get your own "reality" show and the money will roll in until the public is thoroughly sick of you.

They ain't stupid by a country mile.

You're right - they're just high-paid, low-life skanks.

daBaroness
12-31-2009, 01:14 AM
I stand partially corrected. I still sadly think Charlie Sheen is just another Hollywood legacy star and general douche. AND - he obviously exercises very poor judgement when it comes to wife material and who he procreates with. Bronya - I agree with you 2000% percent - it's always the kids who are the real losers in these made-for-tabloid-TV messes!

Betty Munro
12-31-2009, 04:06 PM
I have a really hard time believing that she called 911 and made up the story. Change it after the fact, oh yeah. He didn't really do it ... (he told me he was sorry ... ) No matter how drunk she was ... I suspect he was drunk too? That is a real recipe for DV. Get drunk and mouthy to your belligerent husband and watch the fireworks (and fists) fly.
I'm not saying she's not to blame, and I'm not saying he is absolutely guilty. But I am saying it is clearly time for her to leave. Maybe his next wife will be a better doormat and he won't have to get physical to keep her in line.