PDA

View Full Version : Prostitutes in Canada gear up for Olympics

Thistle
01-12-2010, 02:25 PM
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2010/01/11/12431141-qmi.html

Phoenix McHeit
01-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Please tell me Canoe is Canada's version of The Onion.

...please?

Drea Beth
01-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Please tell me Canoe is Canada's version of The Onion.

...please?

I'm thinking it's a legit news site, based on that the "world news" stories are the same headlines that CNN has.

As to the article subject, it makes total sense... lots of people travel for better job opportunities. :) I just wish that there was some kind of central point to regulate the activities during the games so the next headline we see isn't about a VD epidemic or about dead hookers.

wendyzski
01-12-2010, 06:46 PM
As to the article subject, it makes total sense... lots of people travel for better job opportunities. :) I just wish that there was some kind of central point to regulate the activities during the games so the next headline we see isn't about a VD epidemic or about dead hookers.

Srsly - the ambitious ones go where the work is! From a business standpoint it makes perfect sense.

(I'm personally of the 'you can't stop it, so let's regulate and tax it and make sure that everyone is as safe as possible and there of their own will" school of thought)

Cyranno DeBoberac
01-12-2010, 08:59 PM
(I'm personally of the 'you can't stop it, so let's regulate and tax it and make sure that everyone is as safe as possible and there of their own will" school of thought)

I'm of the "I don't want women to realize that they don't have to give away what they can sell" school of thought. ::tinfoil:

;-)

Betty Munro
01-12-2010, 10:22 PM
I'm of the "I don't want women to realize that they don't have to give away what they can sell" school of thought. ::tinfoil:

;-)

I don't know whether to laugh or cry over a lost business opportunity. LOL (I'm kidding!)
Seriously, I agree with Wendy, regulate and protect what we can't stop.