PDA

View Full Version : i guess i am tired

Mistress Morigianna
01-15-2010, 03:29 AM
i went to make a bowl of cereal ......and poured diet pepsi in the bowl *rotfl*

daBaroness
01-15-2010, 11:35 AM
Wow - a new taste treat! My dad once tried to answer his coffee cup when it rang.

BronxGirl
01-15-2010, 02:39 PM
I once forgot to completely turn on the coffee. I was very surprised when I tried pouring out . . . nothing.

Thistle
01-15-2010, 03:15 PM
There was one time I put the milk in the cupboard and my cereal in the fridge

Lady Hefron
01-15-2010, 06:14 PM
Forgot to put the pot in the coffee maker and turned it on. Yup, filled the grounds area and overflowed all over the counter.

Annabella St. Clair
01-15-2010, 09:34 PM
I cooked up cut up cukes instead of summer squash and it took me half the portion to wonder why they tasted vaguely like pickles. It was after a long day at faire.

Lady Marta
01-16-2010, 12:23 AM
i once put my purse in the fridge and left the groceries on the couch! my huband didnt think i was funny...

GoodyTombShoes
01-16-2010, 08:48 AM
I love morning D'oh moments!
I once cracked an egg into my coffee instead of the egg genie (as seen on tv)

Branwen
01-16-2010, 11:28 AM
I've forgotten about food that I heated up in the microwave. It's not until MUCH later that the plate/bowl/cup whatever is found. Usually when I attempt to heat up something else do I find the previous attempt and try to remember WHEN I put that in there.

Annabella St. Clair
01-17-2010, 02:08 PM
I've left paperwork in the fridge at work.

Ravin' Raven
01-17-2010, 03:06 PM
just this morning I found the chocolate ice cream in the refrigerator...hey at least it was the husband and not me this time!!!!

Thistle
01-17-2010, 04:42 PM
This morning I cleaned the rabbit's litterbox... and filled it with chow instead of Yesterday's News. At least the food and the litter look similar! My poor buns

Loralei
01-17-2010, 09:21 PM
I took the trash down to the driveway, got back in and realized something was really, really different. I had gotten in the back seat instead of the driver's seat. *rotfl*

Mistress Morigianna
01-18-2010, 02:41 AM
*rotfl*today i put all the goodies in the crockpot for dinner i got all the stuff in and put the lid on then went- hey- this is the rice cooker......

glad i use crockpot liner bags- makes it easier to move it over....

Seodora Dragonfly
01-19-2010, 10:25 PM
Yesterday,(Monday) on my day off, I decided to make Mac & Cheese for tomorrow. So I put the noodles in a bowl, added the water, put it in the microwave, set it for 10 minutes & walked away.
Today, after 11 hour day at work, I went grocery shopping. As I walked into the catfood aisle (passed the end cap of NOODLES), I stopped in the middle and remembered last night. UHOH. Finished shopping. went home. Noodles are fine, ate some.
Went upstairs to take off my jewelry & couldn't find my necklace. Called my boss to see if she remembered me wearing it when she came in later in the afternoon. She didn't. Called the grocery store to see if they found it. Not yet. Drove back to the grocery store, rechecked my path - no sign of it. Went back to work, rechecked my path and FOUND IT.
I am taking these past 2 days as a sign - SLOW DOWN and PAY ATTENTION - it could be worse. I am going home now, soaking in a hot tub & going to bed - till tomorrow when i get up and go in for another 10+ hour day. I'm not tired, just tiring.
Thanks for the space to share.

surlywench
01-20-2010, 02:28 PM
I have put eggs on the stove to hardboil...and then completely forgotten about them.

Until they explode.

yeah.....

Molly The Pirate
01-20-2010, 03:31 PM
for some reason i always try to put the peanut butter in the fridge. and its not like i ever did that when i was a kid, we never kept the peanut butter there. lol.. and there have been more than a few moments where i tried to put the milk in the cabinet. but the best was when my guy couldnt find his xbox controller ANYWHERE... he'd put it in the fridge when he was getting a can of coke :)

Alluring Alora
01-22-2010, 04:31 PM
my guy couldnt find his xbox controller ANYWHERE... he'd put it in the fridge when he was getting a can of coke :)

Once, after 2 days of searching, I found the tv remote in the freezer. :unamused: