PDA

View Full Version : Cats & Packing Peanuts

RaevynCait
01-15-2010, 08:55 AM
:unamused:for whatever reason, my brain & my body decided that despite allergy meds & a sleep aid, sleep is totally overrated and unneccessary, therefore I was only allowed to doze, not actually sleep until about 6ish this morning. At 6:35 this morning, I awoke to scratching and clawing, as if trying to climb out of a box. ...This is the scene I found when I turned on the lamp. Of course once the light was on, she started whining for help, and as soon as I got the photo, she ducked back into the box, and in order to get her out, I had to turn the box on it's side, reach in, and drag her out... along with a handful of peanuts that were stuck to her. Yeah, that's JUST what I wanted to do first thing this morning, on less than an hour of real sleep, clean packing peanuts off the cat.

Buxom Wench
01-15-2010, 09:01 AM
*blink blink*

What kind of box did she jump into?

Silly Bow.
*shakes head & giggles*

RaevynCait
01-15-2010, 09:03 AM
*blink blink*

What kind of box did she jump into?

Silly Bow.
*shakes head & giggles*

Dear Auntie Bux,
Mom says I'm driving her KWAYZEE, can I come live with you & Duchie & Vivor?

Love,
Bow Bitsy

Buxom Wench
01-15-2010, 09:06 AM
Dear Auntie Bux,
Mom says I'm driving her KWAYZEE, can I come live with you & Duchie & Vivor?

Love,
Bow Bitsy
Dear Bow Bitsy,

I have no problem with you living with me.
Although, I'm going to Texas in about 2 months so,
you make the choice.

Love
Auntie Bux

daBaroness
01-15-2010, 11:34 AM
Your kitty kiddies are too funny. I had a neighbors once who had two cats. The maintenace people had come in to fix the tub, which ended up being a total tub replacement. Once the tub was fixed and the wall all newly tiled, the neighbors realized one of the cats, Giovanni, was AWOL. It took about a day for them to realize Giovanni was a part of the new bathroom wall. Let's just say Giovanni was happy to be released from his bathtomb and the neighbors had a second new tile wall.

Those darned cats! ;-)

RaevynCait
01-15-2010, 10:40 PM
and because I had a pop up in my bedroom this morning, I found this (http://icanhascheezburger.com/2010/01/15/funny-pictures-pop-ups/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ICanHasCheezburger+%28I+CAN+H AS+CHEEZBURGER%3F%29) highly amusing