PDA

View Full Version : Rev Phelps vs Ireland

Roberto Phoenix
01-21-2010, 02:25 PM
Ok, now this guy is really starting to piss me off. I hope he never shows his face in the U.P. of Michigan. I'm almost tempted to e-mail ths to the IRA
http://www.irishcentral.com/news/God-hates-Ireland-claims-Kansas-Church-82241432.html

Annean
01-21-2010, 02:30 PM
I guess if we are on his list of hates then we must be doing something right. ::yay:: Just ignore him and his groupies. We have better things to do than listen to his hate spewing mouth. Personally, I am Irish and damn proud of it!!

Isabelle Warwicke
01-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Since 1991, they have staged 41,226 demonstrations opposing gays and any person, group or nation they feel is remotely associated with them.

What a crock of shit! If a person does the math on that, it means that they have had to stage a MINIMUM of 5 protests a day for 19 years.

LdyJhawk
01-21-2010, 03:07 PM
What I don't understand is why people allow him the honorific of "reverend" when he's certainly not earned it

Bean
01-21-2010, 04:11 PM
It would be justifiable homicide, I tell you.

Ysobelle
01-21-2010, 04:56 PM
Since 1991, they have staged 41,226 demonstrations opposing gays and any person, group or nation they feel is remotely associated with them.

What a crock of shit! If a person does the math on that, it means that they have had to stage a MINIMUM of 5 protests a day for 19 years.

I imagine there's more than one nest of them by now.

Jamianne
01-21-2010, 05:14 PM
What I don't understand is why people allow him the honorific of "reverend" when he's certainly not earned it

I can introduce you to some people who practically worship the ground this :censored: :censored::censored: walks on - nothing like disguising hatred and intolerance as religion. And they wonder why I don't allow my kids anywhere near their "church".

LdyJhawk
01-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Lucky for me every year he and his ilk march their happy asses up to the Kansas Union at KU to protest during KU Pride week. It's always a joy to share in the general mockery hurled at them by undergrad and grad student alike.

I will always have fond memories of telling him off after he told a jewish student that God hated them and they were going to burn in hell. *sniff*

Redbird Annie Cardinal
01-21-2010, 08:09 PM
He came to our little town of 3500 in NW Illinois a few times already. His group stands on 1 side of the bridge with their "hate" posters, and many, many townspeople stand on the other side with their "love" posters.

It's very interesting crossing the bridge. 99.9% of the honks and thumbs-up go to the townspeople.

Roberto Phoenix
01-21-2010, 11:31 PM
Seems to me this guy is just asking to be killed. Hoping for marytrdom perhapes to further his cause?

Isabelle Warwicke
01-22-2010, 02:16 AM
I imagine there's more than one nest of them by now.

Now where did I put my industrial-sized can of Bigot-Be-Gone?

Thistle
01-22-2010, 02:29 AM
Seems to me this guy is just asking to be killed. Hoping for marytrdom perhapes to further his cause?

That is why we need to merely maim him, and let him live. Perhaps without a tongue, methinks

Phoenix McHeit
01-22-2010, 09:03 AM

Which is why they have to inbreed... I mean breed more of them all the time.

Phoenix McHeit
01-22-2010, 09:04 AM

Because Uncle-Daddy-Brother is too hard for the little ones to say?

Molly The Pirate
01-22-2010, 10:39 AM
this guy is such a f-tard. i mean really, wouldn't you think that if God is really all-knowing, then wouldn't he have known that there would be gay people? and since he forgives you of your sins, that all the gay people are still His children and still loved by Him? i mean, really... if you wanna get technical, i don't remember anything in the ten commandments saying "don't be gay" but i do remember it says not to commit murder. so who's worse? gay person.. or murderer? this "reverend" needs to focus on something else and stop punishing people who haven't done anything wrong. gay people are still just people. so what if they like the same gender? but you all are right, he is totally asking to be shot. lol

Lady Hefron
01-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Because Uncle-Daddy-Brother is too hard for the little ones to say?

I love you...I almost sprayed the laptop with coffee on this one.

Molly The Pirate
01-22-2010, 11:57 AM
I love you...I almost sprayed the laptop with coffee on this one.

that would be a bad thing!!! lol but i agree.. only wasn't drinking coffee (i should have been tho!) i was having Coke. i don't know which one is worse to get off of a keyboard lol

Thistle
01-22-2010, 05:06 PM
this guy is such a f-tard. i mean really, wouldn't you think that if God is really all-knowing, then wouldn't he have known that there would be gay people? and since he forgives you of your sins, that all the gay people are still His children and still loved by Him? i mean, really... if you wanna get technical, i don't remember anything in the ten commandments saying "don't be gay" but i do remember it says not to commit murder. so who's worse? gay person.. or murderer? this "reverend" needs to focus on something else and stop punishing people who haven't done anything wrong. gay people are still just people. so what if they like the same gender? but you all are right, he is totally asking to be shot. lol

Not even sure they can call themselves "Christian" because his behavior is in no way Christ-like. Levitican, maybe, but Christian, no.

daBaroness
01-23-2010, 04:19 AM
I've always contended, and still do, that the best thing the media could do to eliminate Phred Phrom our lives is to cease ANY and ALL coverage of him. At no time, no place, no venue should the media in any form or fashion - from small-town weekly to metropolis daily, from KCOW in Sparta, WI to CNN in Atlanta give him another word, another nanosecond of time.

Likewise, we the general public, should completely and utterly ignore every word, every protest, every act this miserable example of humanity undertakes to get his name and twisted cause out there. Why do we even discuss him? Yeah, I know, because he's so fantastically and utterly ignorant and wrong. But seriously, we let him rent space in our heads when we even bother to think about, read about, view or otherwise give a single brain cell to him.

We in Kansas City and the surrounding region have been bombarded with Phred Phelps for over two decades. When his vitriol and madnessed ceased to shock or get attention, he started branching out. And each new place he went gave him more of what he craved - attention. He's nothing more than a pathological ego-maniac. He's not stupid - he and his family (aka congregation) have law degrees and are always very careful not to break any laws. In fact, I'm sure it's no small ego boost that to keep him a prescribed distance away from various events - new laws had to be enacted.

He has cost the public millions upon millions of dollars; time, energy and emotion. It's quite a successful "ministry" he's got going on. I daresay the tail now wags the dog.

Simply put - we all need to get on with our lives and ignore him. He probably won't go away - but nobody would know or care.

P.S. I hope he's greeted at the gates of hell by the biggest, scariest, flaming queen of all times with a gigantic penis, a set of shackles and spiked cat-o-nine tail in one hand and a case of rubbers in the other. WEG

Jamianne
01-23-2010, 10:43 AM
I can introduce you to some people who practically worship the ground this :censored: :censored::censored: walks on - nothing like disguising hatred and intolerance as religion. And they wonder why I don't allow my kids anywhere near their "church".

I just realized I never finished this thought. Screaming kids and all that...

These people call themselves Christians - a term I would never use to describe them as they are anything but. As revolting as most of us find Phelps and his ilk, they think he's practically a divine messenger. It's a little disturbing to listen to - they're absolutely convinced that their god approves and condones their bigotry and hate.

Molly The Pirate
01-23-2010, 12:56 PM
P.S. I hope he's greeted at the gates of hell by the biggest, scariest, flaming queen of all times with a gigantic penis, a set of shackles and spiked cat-o-nine tail in one hand and a case of rubbers in the other. WEG

so when i mentioned this conversation to my guy, he laughed a little at this quote and said "No... demon queens wouldn't use rubbers.. they'd put it in dry and rip him a new one for all eternity."

and i totally agree. :)

daBaroness
01-23-2010, 05:15 PM
so when i mentioned this conversation to my guy, he laughed a little at this quote and said "No... demon queens wouldn't use rubbers.. they'd put it in dry and rip him a new one for all eternity."

and i totally agree. :)

Actually I wasn't thinking of Phred's comfort - I was thinking of the demon queen's safety. He's GOT to be carrying around some kind of nasty bug or three. Afterall, he is both father and grandfather to some of his children/grandchildren.

Betty Munro
01-25-2010, 06:43 PM
This guy is an idiot. Doesn't he know ...
Beer is proof that God loves the Irish.

RichardMacHugely
02-03-2010, 03:29 PM

Except that Phelps is clearly gay, a deeply repressed homosexual who has externalized his self loathing.

Being buttfucked by a giant demonic phallus is probably the stuff he dreams of in his heart of hearts. Seriously.

Let's send him to hell with all those Nubile Virgins that Osama Bin Laden is hoping to find, and give OBL the giant butt fucking instead. That way they'll both be tortured.

Molly The Pirate
02-03-2010, 03:48 PM
good point... lol