PDA

View Full Version : O'Reilly gets pwned by Jon Stewart, edits the interview to stop the bleeding.

Cyranno DeBoberac
02-06-2010, 01:54 PM
Jon Stewart went on Bill O'Reilly's show on Fox "News" and did an interview that they milked for two days.

I went ahead and TiVoed it, and then gave myself and my TiVo a Silkwood shower afterwards.

It was pre-taped and heavily edited, including some glaring edits in odd spots.

Watching it as it aired, Stewart held his own and made some okay points, but it wasn't the drubbing that one would expect from a conversation between two individuals who aren't even the same league.

Of course, if you watch the full unedited interview on the website, you'll see why. They edited the interview such that Jon's best points never made the air, and a lot of his really good points were watered down by being cut off or having had parts taken out from the middle.

Gawker went and took clips of Jon's best moments that never made the air and put it on their site. Here's the link, enjoy!

http://gawker.com/5465299/im-not-saying-your-mothers-a-whore-how-fox-news-censored-jon-stewarts-showdown-with-bill-oreilly?skyline=true&s=i

Cyranno DeBoberac
02-06-2010, 01:59 PM
"How many tyrants do you know that really suffer because they can't get cloture?"

*rotfl*

Ysobelle
02-17-2010, 04:26 PM
Dammit, how did I miss this?

Ohh. It's the week before Wicked. That's how. Silly me.