PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the new Madame and Madame of Vice!

Countess Mary
02-16-2010, 04:41 PM
The vote is in! We have a new Madame and new Madame of Vice~

Congratulations to the new Madame Isabelle Fawkes!

Congratulations to the new Madame of Vice Lady B!

I know both of you will do a great job. I am looking forward to working with you in your new roles.

Let's all give our support and encouragement to our new officers! Remember they cannot do it alone--they need the support of all the members of Local 13 to make their term of office successful.

Again, best wishes to Isa and B.!

Mary

Mistress_Autumn
02-16-2010, 04:44 PM
:cheer: Grats, Ladies!

Buxom Wench
02-16-2010, 04:45 PM
HUZZAH to you both! ::hug::

Annean
02-16-2010, 04:57 PM
Congrats to both of you ladies, I look forward to the next two years of outings, gatherings, and such!!

Taffy Saltwater
02-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Hips, Hips, Huzzah! Congratulations, Ladies!

Lilaney
02-16-2010, 11:02 PM
Sweet!!
Congratulations, Ladies
This is going to be a fantastic year, I just know it!!

Isabelle Fawkes
02-16-2010, 11:04 PM
Thank you to all the wenches who voted! For those that voted for me, I feel humbled by your confidence. I can only say that I will work hard to continue furthering the good works of those that have come before me. I urge each and everyone of you to contact me and/or Lady B with any ideas and concerns you have for our Local! If you need my personal contact information PM me and I will gladly forward you my email and cell phone number.

Looking forward to serving you,
Isabelle Fawkes
Madame to Local 13

Lady B
02-16-2010, 11:56 PM
WOW - What exciting news!!!!

THANK YOU ALL that are trusting me with your vote - I Will NOT let you down!!!

Isa - I am looking forward to working with you - between the 4 of us (Capt & Andrew) we can cause all sorts of mistruff!!

Lilly & Erin - I'm sure Isa & I can use TON's Of your help too - Lilly I know some of the Idea's you had & I really still want to use them if that is alright -

I'm really shocked! THANK YOU all again!!!!

xoxo
Lady B
cross posted

Conall Crow
02-17-2010, 02:30 AM
I would like to forward congrats from both Kris and her fellow Wench Skillet. ( Bosun's sis) They both know along with Bosun and myself that this will be another couple of wonderful years. Isa, if you could send me your info, Kris says she may have a couple ideas to pass by you and Lady B. Congrats to you both again.

M&S Wench
02-18-2010, 02:52 PM
:cheer: HUZZAH! :cheer:

Congratulations to those who won and for those who did not, at least you were nomimated! It is going to be wild, wild I tell ya'!

kittykat pirate wench

patriciaa78408
02-22-2010, 01:46 PM
Congrats!!!!