PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I found this forum...........

Madame Deanna
02-21-2010, 02:23 PM
I'm blindly fingering my way through this site hoping to not get lost!

I'm Madame Deanna (Deanna Hubbard) and I have been a member since 2007 but have not been on the forums due to life getting in my way. I am hoping now I can frequently interact with you here and make some friends.

Many of you may know me already - well know of my invention ClipClocks. I am the Clock Lady. I invented these unique hidden watches in 2004 and have been selling them via my website ever since. I have some Vendors that sell them at various Faires, but most are purchased from my website. www.clipclocks.com (http://www.clipclocks.com)

I enjoy making these clocks because I can utilize my creative side, finding old jewelry/new jewelry or just interesting pieces from nature and incorporating my clock into it.

I am one of the founding members of Concinnity - a Women's Accapella Singing Group. We sing Madgrigals at the Sterling Renaissance Festival but during the off season we sing almost everything you can think of. This Spring we are donning our 60's tie dye tee shirts and putting on a psychedelic sing!

Well, I guess that's enough. Except that I am married (24 years), 4 dogs, 2 cats and no kids. LOL

I hope this year brings you Health, Happiness, Peace, Love and Prosperity.

Deanna

Gellis Indigo
02-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Welcome! So glad to see you here!

And I love my ClipClock!

Bean
02-21-2010, 02:53 PM
I got a clip clock for Christmas from another ren friend of mine. It's awesome! Welcome to the group!!

MaidenFaeSnow
02-21-2010, 02:53 PM
As in the group that sings near gate? Welcome Deanna!! (and gosh I LOVE my clipclock!)

Madame Deanna
02-21-2010, 03:05 PM
Thank you for all your well wishes! Wow, I'm overwhelmed!

MaidenFaeSnow - yes at the Gate! You heard us or did you run screaming the other way? LOL

I wanted to add to my little bio that I have taught myself to play guitar and if you all are brave check out my youtube site....http://www.youtube.com/user/Deanna2735

My 1 year anniversary was Feb. 10th.

Buxom Wench
02-21-2010, 03:30 PM
I already posted to your first thread but, just out of nosey curiosity, how did you find the IWG and this forum?

Madame Deanna
02-21-2010, 03:39 PM
I joined IWG got my pin, Guild and ID number in 2007. Someone had posted my website on IWG somewhere and my site received a lot of hits, so I joined at that time to say thank you. However, I was reminded of this site again just this week by one of my customers. So I re-registered and now you're stuck with me.

Buxom Wench
02-21-2010, 03:44 PM
I joined IWG got my pin, Guild and ID number in 2007. Someone had posted my website on IWG somewhere and my site received a lot of hits, so I joined at that time to say thank you. However, I was reminded of this site again just this week by one of my customers. So I re-registered and now you're stuck with me.

I've been going to Sterling for almost 20 years and have enjoyed your music in the past few.

Kathryn Blakeley
02-21-2010, 04:05 PM
Welcome to the fun!!! ::yay::

Lady Anne
02-21-2010, 04:37 PM
Welcom to the fun (and sometimes insanity?)! Haven't gotten a clipclock yet...but have definitely been looking at your site, eventually I'll settle on which one I want most! LOL!

Lady Hefron
02-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the madness and the mayhem.

MaidenFaeSnow
02-21-2010, 07:49 PM
MaidenFaeSnow - yes at the Gate! You heard us or did you run screaming the other way? LOL

My Rogue and I have stood listening a few times, we enjoy the music. It's especially nice to hear when coming through gate.

Lady Marta
02-21-2010, 09:34 PM
welcometo the fun! im wanting a clipclock now real bad! they are soooo pretty!

Vyxen
02-23-2010, 09:01 AM
Welcome, Deanna!

On opening weekend at Sterling this past year, I kept missing you and Jannelle by this much > <!

I'm the enthusiastic booster from Local 42 who was excited to have Jannelle bring Something Else Studios & Clip Clocks to MDRF. When I posted about that to the MDRF crowd, the response was overwhelmingly delighted.

If I make it back to Sterling this year, I'll let you know beforehand!

Welcome!

Lynda McCann
RESCU Foundation, Inc.
Board of Directors

Search the Internet as you usually do with www.GoodSearch.com (http://www.goodsearch.com/) or shop online with www.GoodShop.com (http://www.goodshop.com/), and by selecting the RESCU Foundation when you first begin, you raise $$$ for our cause without any other effort!

vIXEN
02-24-2010, 12:53 AM
Welcome aboard Deanna!!! I got a clipclock not that long ago and can't wait to wear it to Faires.(and any other place I can think of)