PDA

View Full Version : OK WTF? While driving????

Mistress Morigianna
03-10-2010, 11:31 PM
http://www.aolnews.com/2010/03/08/police-woman-crashes-car-while-shaving-bikini-area/19387991/

Woman Crashes Car While Shaving Bikini Area

(March 8) -- Sometimes multitasking has its limits.

Such is the case in the Florida Keys, where police say a 37-year-old woman crashed her 1995 Ford Thunderbird into another car as she attempted to shave her bikini area.

According to the arrest report, on March 2, Megan Mariah Barnes told Florida State Trooper Gary Dunick that she was on her way to Key West to meet her boyfriend, and that she "wanted to be ready for the visit." So, police say she had her ex-husband, Charles Judy, who was riding in the passenger seat, take the wheel while she attended to her pubic hair.
The results weren't pretty. Going 45 mph, Barnes and Judy are said to have rear-ended a car that had slowed to make a left turn.

A day earlier, Barnes had been convicted of numerous driving infractions, including DUI with a prior arrest and driving with a suspended license. She had been ordered to impound her car, her license was revoked for five years, and she had been placed on probation for nine months.

Dunick told The Citizen newspaper that after the crash, in which two passengers in the other car were treated for minor injuries at an area hospital, Barnes drove for another half-mile before switching seats with Judy in an attempt to make it seem to police as though she had not been driving.

"It is unbelievable," Dunick said. "I'm really starting to believe this stuff only happens in the Keys."

"She was charged with leaving the scene of an accident," said police spokesman Lt. Alex Annunziato, "in addition to all the charges stemming from her earlier violations."

If found guilty of violating the terms of her probation, Barnes could face a year behind bars.
Filed under: Nation, Weird News, Crime

littlekitty381
03-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Wow now thats crazy.

sh3r131
03-11-2010, 12:48 AM
shaving what/where. and her x-husband going with her to her boyfriends for a date,,, really now ,,, i don't which part is scarier....

Isabelle Warwicke
03-11-2010, 01:47 AM
Please tell me that she used an electric razor. Can you imaging the shaving cream mess?

Stolenhalo6
03-11-2010, 02:31 AM
I don't know, I've seen people doing crazy things while driving ("reading" a Playboy magazine for example). What get's me is that she didn't just have her ex-husband drive in the first place.

Selena
03-11-2010, 09:57 AM
Damn shame Darwin didn't intervene with this one.

Phoenix McHeit
03-11-2010, 10:06 AM
I think he's trying to....

I've seen some weird things while driving, but I think this one has to top them all.

Isabelle...? thanks, you owe me a new monitor. Pretty sparklies. :-D

Artos O'Dalriada
03-11-2010, 10:34 AM
I wanna know why her ex-husband was in the car in the first place, if she's going to see her boyfriend...

Phoenix McHeit
03-11-2010, 11:53 AM
I wanna know why her ex-husband was in the car in the first place, if she's going to see her boyfriend...

Some people can manage to have a decent relationship with an ex. As you well know.

But you're forgiven for being sexist, Mr. Vicodin. Go back to your happy place. ::whistle:: ::runfore:

MaidenFaeSnow
03-11-2010, 12:51 PM
Some people can manage to have a decent relationship with an ex. As you well know.

But you're forgiven for being sexist, Mr. Vicodin. Go back to your happy place. ::whistle:: ::runfore:

:snarf:

Bronya
03-11-2010, 03:19 PM
I think she should have beeb more worried about her roots...they needed a bit of attention!

Thistle
03-11-2010, 05:41 PM
its even better if you click on the "Masterminds Need Not Apply" link and follow it for a few

Azura
03-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Even worse: what if she were just shaving dry? OUCH.

Isabelle Warwicke
03-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Even worse: what if she were just shaving dry? OUCH.

She should get a moving violation just for that. Ew.

Isabelle Warwicke
03-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Some people can manage to have a decent relationship with an ex. ::runfore:

That's one helluva relationship.

"Hey, babe, can you hold the wheel while I put my foot over my head so I can clear cut some forest? Gee, thanks."

He probably wrecked the car because his eyes weren't exactly on the road.

Phoenix McHeit
03-12-2010, 10:42 AM

"Hey, babe, can you hold the wheel while I put my foot over my head so I can clear cut some forest? Gee, thanks."

Oh, granted, that's a weird ex-relationship. But just being in the car? Ehh, I've done that with my ex, going to see my b/f at the time.

Plus it was fun to bust on Artos. *snicker*

Torra
03-12-2010, 12:35 PM

He probably wrecked the car because his eyes weren't exactly on the road.

:shock:..... :snarf:........:yuck:

Isabelle, I now have to clean my coffee table thanks to the tea you made me splort all over it.