PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, M'Ladies!

MillieWylde
04-13-2010, 03:44 PM
Greetings, all, from the Mountains of North Carolina!

Although I've been following the forums for some time, I've only now (FINALLY) managed to become a member! (And am I glad to be here!)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

-Millicent Wylde

Lady Hefron
04-13-2010, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the madness and the mayhem.

Lady Anne
04-13-2010, 06:06 PM
Welcome to information overload! As well as fun and sisterhood! ....Oh, and there are rogues here as well....mmwahahahahahaha!:snicker:

Thistle
04-13-2010, 06:12 PM
welcome! There is much fun to be had!

Theophilous
04-13-2010, 08:21 PM
M'Lady Millicent,

Welcome, Wilkommen, Bienvienue!!

A thousand welcomes are sent to you

A thousand in latin, if I may be so bold,

Is pronounced a Mille, so I am told.

For the price of a penny,

A thought is owed.

And Wylde oats a many,

This man has sowed.

But a thousand thoughts would cost a Mille cent.

Unless perhaps, you're heaven sent.

In carolina North you do dwell,

Alas far from me, that I can tell.

Yet welcomed be, as this poem styled,

And flirted with, is Millicent Wylde,

Your humble and letcherous servent,

Theophilous

Madame Deanna
04-13-2010, 08:53 PM
Greetings, Enjoy!

MillieWylde
04-19-2010, 01:47 PM
My goodness, a whole poem? ::bateyel: Careful now, you'll make me blush... :-D

Theophilous
04-19-2010, 06:06 PM
My Dear Millicent,

No need to blush, thought I might wonder how far down your blushes show?

I kept by comments clean and my grubby little paws to myself. And my thoughts hardly strayed at all from the one track they have been on for some time. And at no time did my fingers leave my hands.

Still though, if flirting is a crime, then I must needs plead guilty. I only ask that I be allowed conjucal visits while detained. Oh and pretrial too. And post trial. And Post sentencing, and post umm whatchamacallit.

Sigh.... What's a guy gotta do to get a ..... oh never mind.

MillieWylde
04-20-2010, 10:25 AM
Oh don't get me wrong - there's nothing wrong with flirting! (Nor with blushing, in my opinion... it's a healthy thing to be made to do, sometimes.)

::waggle::

MillieWylde
04-21-2010, 10:46 AM
I hate to be repetitive (and I'm quite sure this question has been asked many-a-time before) but ... how does one get ahold of the Wenches Handbook & other such lovely publications?

::couchlu: <---(looking for stuff)

SilverMirth
04-21-2010, 11:44 AM
Welcome Welcome from a wench in the Northeastern Corner of NC. Here's some BBQ and a sweet tea. The cabana boys are at your beck and call. Enjoy the merriment and mayhem.

Torra
04-21-2010, 02:21 PM
Welcome from a wench in central NC! The publications you refer to are available for download. In the Hussies Hangout forum, there's a sticky with the little brown book and the songbook downloads. Enjoy!

MillieWylde
04-22-2010, 09:28 AM
Welcome from a wench in central NC! The publications you refer to are available for download. In the Hussies Hangout forum, there's a sticky with the little brown book and the songbook downloads. Enjoy!

Yaaay! ::yay:: Thank you!!

MillieWylde
05-03-2010, 05:11 PM
Okay - so I'm hoping for a little assistance, here. I would like to download my Little Brown Book & Songbook PDFs, but according to what I've read I must join a Local first. I have requested acceptance into Local 96 (since that's where I am) but have had no reply from the Local's Madame. *sigh* I don't mean to be fussing about anyone, but what can I do to expidite the process? I just want to download my bookies! ::pray::

Madame Deanna
05-03-2010, 06:14 PM
I have also requested to join a Local (69). No word from the webmistress. I am just assuming she's been busy and not on line.

Lady SilverWolf
05-16-2010, 08:59 PM
Welcome! :)

NC? Beautiful state! I fell in love with the mountains of NC a couple of years ago.

Enjoy the merriment!