PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Phoenix Area?

BellaDona
04-16-2010, 10:42 PM
I"m a new member and live in Phoenix (Anthem) for the nice months of the year. Love to meet other 'wenches' in the area who might be working on new costumes and other fun Renaissance stuff!

Kyrera
04-24-2010, 12:49 PM
I"m a new member and live in Phoenix (Anthem) for the nice months of the year. Love to meet other 'wenches' in the area who might be working on new costumes and other fun Renaissance stuff!

Hello and welcome :-D

Jess Devyne
04-25-2010, 09:43 PM

Welcome! We have a few wenches in the AZ Faire area, but the 35 is spread out over a few states! Hopefully I will get to meet up with you someday. ;)

BellaDona
04-26-2010, 11:26 AM
Any recommendations on where to find Ren type fabrics inexpensively in the PHX area? Something like a discount Joann's?

I'm planning on making a court dress and it's lords counterpart as a fun project. Am I crazy or just a renaissance junkie?

Kyrera
04-26-2010, 12:13 PM
Am I crazy or just a renaissance junkie?

You say crazy like its a bad thing :lol:

You'll have to post pix when you're done!

Phoenix McHeit
04-26-2010, 12:20 PM
I didn't think the two were mutually exclusive. :lol: I use them interchangeably, myself.

Jess Devyne
04-26-2010, 02:29 PM
I didn't think the two were mutually exclusive. :lol: I use them interchangeably, myself.

Which do you use interchangeably? The Court dress/Lord's counterpart or Crazy/Ren Junkie?

Thistle
04-26-2010, 02:42 PM
Sometimes there are three smaller ren faires in your area. I haven't lived there for a couple years, but there used to be one (or two) in Flagstaff, May in The Meadows in Prescott Valley, and an autumn faire in Glendale.

Phoenix McHeit
04-26-2010, 02:56 PM
Crazy/Ren Junkie?

This one. :shhh:

Jess Devyne
04-26-2010, 03:12 PM
This one. :shhh:

Thought so, just didn't want to seem presumptuous! ;)