PDA

View Full Version : Hiya!

Kyrera
04-18-2010, 10:29 AM
First let me start with a /facepalm and a doh!

It appears that when I made my account originally a month ago I did something wrong, and while I could read posts I couldn't post my own. So I'm here visiting my friends in Texas to go to Scarby for the first time and I decided to try to make a new account and Ta-Da it worked :aok:

Anyhow, Hi!
My name is Robin, but my friends who I occasionally go to the faires with call me Ky (and I do answer to both). I live in Colorado, just north of Denver. I've been going to the faire since senior year of high school when I lived in northern Illinois, but my hubby and I have gotten serious about it in the past few years.

I'm an open book, so let me know if you have any questions and I'm so excited to get to meet you all! (I tend to be somewhat shy at first, so I may be moseying around ya'll today :hi:)

-Ky

Stolenhalo6
04-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Glad to see you're able to post now! Hope you're having a great time at Scarby.

Kathryn Blakeley
04-18-2010, 03:28 PM
Welcome to the fun! :hi:

Kyrera
04-19-2010, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the welcomes :hi:

My first trip to Scarby yesterday was... cold? Mud and rain, but I am told I should be glad that it wasn't sweltering haha. It was a really good time and I'm going home today to count down until our faire starts!

ShadowHawke
04-19-2010, 03:28 PM
:hi: Hi... I just joined too,...so I'm giving you a "HI" back. Congrats on getting to Scarby... I have yet to make it. There's always been 1 excuse or the other each year. And sorry to hear it rained on you, it was a pretty sloppy week-end all the way around.

- ShadowHawke -

MillieWylde
04-19-2010, 03:58 PM
Greetings from yet another new-to-forum Wench. You sound like me... basically a quiet person with a philosophy of "Any question is legal but I have the right to refuse an answer!"

Welcome to the fun! :smile: